Fake slew has earned laughter....
Seattle Slew have at it

Saint Paul, MN

#46 Feb 10, 2013
Obama = Absent.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#47 Feb 10, 2013
Where was all that concern for our men and women serving in embassies and consulates across the globe when all the other attacks and killings occurred?

Like in 2002 when the US Consulate in the Karachi, Pakistan, was attacked and 10 were killed?

Or in 2004 when the US embassy in Uzbekistan was attacked and two were killed and another nine injured?

How about in 2004, when the US Consulate in Saudi Arabia was stormed and 8 lost their lives?

There is more: In 2006, armed men attacked the US Embassy in Syria and one was murdered.

Then in 2007 a grenade was thrown at the US Embassy in Athens.

In 2008, the US Embassy in Serbia was set on fire.

In 2008, bombings in the US Embassy in Yemen killed 10.

Notice the dates, all before the Obama administration.

Not yet convinced that all the noise over Benghazi has nothing to do with love of countryman? How about the biggest, most catastrophic attack and murder of Americans? As a New Yorker, Sept. 11, 2001, is indelibly imprinted on my psyche and I’m sure on the rest of the country. 3,000 perished in the most brutal act of terror in our recent history—all under a Republican administration. George W. Bush and his team had nine warnings that al-Qaida would attack within the United States, but they did absolutely nothing. No one in that administration’s head rolled for that stunning incompetence.

But Republicans now want President Obama’s head for Benghazi.

Here is an excerpt from the Ninth Public Hearing of the National Commission on Terrorist Attacks upon the United States, held Thursday April 8, 2004, where Bush adviser Condoleezza Rice, is being questioned:

MS. RICE: I remember very well that the president was aware that there were issues inside the United States. He talked to people about this. But I don't remember the al Qaeda cells as being something that we were told we needed to do something about.

“MR. BEN-VENISTE: Isn't it a fact, Dr. Rice, that the Aug. 6 PDB warned against possible attacks in this country? And I ask you whether you recall the title of that PDB.

MS. RICE: I believe the title was "Bin Laden Determined to Attack Inside the United States." Now, the PDB --

MR. BEN-VENISTE: Thank you.

Rice, in uncharacteristic obtuseness, for she is an academically brilliant and accomplished woman, gave the above unbelievable answer. We all now know they knew of imminent danger facing American citizens, but buried their head in the proverbial sand, ostrich style...
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#48 Feb 10, 2013
What was he going to do, send the bombers like last time you posted this nonsense ? LMAOROTFU~!

“The one and only Smart Liberal”

Since: Aug 12

Former MN Tax Payer

#49 Feb 10, 2013
Isn't it fun to be El Presidente' and watch your subjects die at the hands of terrorists while you go off and hob nob with rich white folk at fund raisers?

Obama shouldn't be bothered by little things like dead diplomats. His staff handled this just as he wanted them to.
Casey

Saint Paul, MN

#50 Feb 10, 2013
Why do teabaggers hate our country so much?
Casey

Saint Paul, MN

#51 Feb 10, 2013
With GWB43 12 attacks on embassies or consulates,53 dead Americans.
Republicans and far right media doesn't even peep.
jerry

Minneapolis, MN

#52 Feb 10, 2013
Obama and his administration illustrate, once again, their 2nd rate amateurism. From Clinton's convenient flu/fall delayed response, to the running out of the bungling Rice - thinking perhaps she would be handled with kid gloves because she's black? Must be the season of the witch.

What's more disturbing is how complicit the MSM is with this president. Can you imagine the outcry if this happened on Bush's watch?
Capt Crunch

Wickenburg, AZ

#53 Feb 10, 2013
Casey wrote:
We know why Obama hates OUR country. It is not his country, never was, and never will be. He was born a half black Kenyan with an Indonesian childhood and raised by America hating communists. Only his skin color gave him the black vote.
JiggerStrokin

Green Bay, WI

#54 Feb 10, 2013
Capt Crunch wrote:
<quoted text>
We know why Obama hates OUR country. It is not his country, never was, and never will be. He was born a half black Kenyan with an Indonesian childhood and raised by America hating communists. Only his skin color gave him the black vote.
As a young man he could chuck a spear.
http://i685.photobucket.com/albums/vv212/Dana...
JiggerStrokin

Green Bay, WI

#55 Feb 10, 2013

“The one and only Smart Liberal”

Since: Aug 12

Former MN Tax Payer

#56 Feb 10, 2013
Casey wrote:
You really are a dipsh*t.

Why do you think it is fine for the President of the United States to be derelict in his dutes while American diplomats are being slaughtered - and then go of to raise money for his re-election campaign the next day as if nothing happened in Benghazi?

Then his staff brings out some BS story about a demonstration when they knew full well it was an orchestrated attack on the US.

If you think demanding answers for this type of activity by the Commander-in-Chief is hating the US, then you are wrong. That is the sign of a concerned citizen who wants our elected officials to be held accountable for their actions.

By the way...go f*ck yourself Le Dumbo Jr.
Casey

Saint Paul, MN

#57 Feb 10, 2013
Capt Crunch wrote:
<quoted text>
And birthers are the biggest America haters of them all.
Capt Crunch

Sedona, AZ

#58 Feb 10, 2013
Casey wrote:
<quoted text>
And birthers are the biggest America haters of them all.
Contrary to the liberal mindset, Obama is not America, never was, never will be. He is a disease that hes infected the minds of the illiterate, ignorant, an generally stupid members of this wounded nation. Also some whites.
Enough

Grantsburg, WI

#59 Feb 10, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
Fake slew has earned laughter....
Tough One,

Since you brought up what is "deseved" .....

Sociopath,

"Tough"

This is a Message Board for people to exchange ideas, and opinions. it is not your Little Playground where you have a chance to work out your Sexuality Issues from your Fauched up childhood.

"Tough" as in calling strangers children bad things? This is "Tough" Slewsie?

"Tough" as in whine to Topix enough that they delete others Posts just to stop you Little Girl Whine?

I wish a pain filled Eternity for you. And it takes a lot for me to wish ill on anyone or any creature. But I do wish it on you.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#60 Feb 10, 2013
Now there is loud clamor for transparency and investigations, accusations of a cover-up and incompetence, with those doing the talking all the while professing to only want the truth as concerned Americans and conscientious politicians. Give me a break. The only conscientious concern here is self-serving partisan BS.

Where was all that concern for our men and women serving in embassies and consulates across the globe when all the other attacks and killings occurred?

Like in 2002 when the US Consulate in the Karachi, Pakistan, was attacked and 10 were killed?

Or in 2004 when the US embassy in Uzbekistan was attacked and two were killed and another nine injured?

How about in 2004, when the US Consulate in Saudi Arabia was stormed and 8 lost their lives?

There is more: In 2006, armed men attacked the US Embassy in Syria and one was murdered.

Not yet convinced that all the noise over Benghazi has nothing to do with love of countryman? How about the biggest, most catastrophic attack and murder of Americans? As a New Yorker, Sept. 11, 2001, is indelibly imprinted on my psyche and I’m sure on the rest of the country. 3,000 perished in the most brutal act of terror in our recent history—all under a Republican administration. George W. Bush and his team had nine warnings that al-Qaida would attack within the United States, but they did absolutely nothing. No one in that administration’s head rolled for that stunning incompetence.

Here is an excerpt from the Ninth Public Hearing of the National Commission on Terrorist Attacks upon the United States, held Thursday April 8, 2004, where Bush adviser Condoleezza Rice, is being questioned:

MS. RICE: I remember very well that the president was aware that there were issues inside the United States. He talked to people about this. But I don't remember the al Qaeda cells as being something that we were told we needed to do something about.

“MR. BEN-VENISTE: Isn't it a fact, Dr. Rice, that the Aug. 6 PDB warned against possible attacks in this country? And I ask you whether you recall the title of that PDB.

MS. RICE: I believe the title was "Bin Laden Determined to Attack Inside the United States." Now, the PDB --

Rice, in uncharacteristic obtuseness, for she is an academically brilliant and accomplished woman, gave the above unbelievable answer. We all now know they knew of imminent danger facing American citizens, but buried their head in the proverbial sand, ostrich style.
Casey

Saint Paul, MN

#61 Feb 10, 2013
Smart Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are a dipsh*t.
Why do you think it is fine for the President of the United States to be derelict in his dutes while American diplomats are being slaughtered - and then go of to raise money for his re-election campaign the next day as if nothing happened in Benghazi?
Then his staff brings out some BS story about a demonstration when they knew full well it was an orchestrated attack on the US.
If you think demanding answers for this type of activity by the Commander-in-Chief is hating the US, then you are wrong. That is the sign of a concerned citizen who wants our elected officials to be held accountable for their actions.
By the way...go f*ck yourself Le Dumbo Jr.
Just a political witch hunt. The only people still promoting it are obstructionist republicans and their ministries of propaganda, Fox and Breitbart.

You are a well documented liar so your words mean zippo.
Seattle Slew have at it

Saint Paul, MN

#62 Feb 10, 2013
4 DEAD Americans.

"Bumps in the road, according to Obama".

What are the qualifications to be president?

Does it say LEADERSHIP anywhere on the directions?
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#63 Feb 10, 2013

Rice, in uncharacteristic obtuseness, for she is an academically brilliant and accomplished woman, gave the above unbelievable answer. We all now know they knew of imminent danger facing American citizens, but buried their head in the proverbial sand, ostrich style...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama: Adrian Peterson Could Have Been My Son 3 hr Slewer 2
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 3 hr ritedownthemiddle 32,658
Minnesota governor calls for Adrian Peterson's ... 10 hr Go Blue Forever 31
Meet the Minnesota Vikings All-Arrested team 10 hr slacker love child 14
Space ace Molested as a Child 11 hr The MasterDebater 4
Peterson Is Out, No He's In, No He's Out Again 11 hr The MasterDebater 8
OBAMA's ties to the MAINSTREAM LIBERAL MEDIA 12 hr MARK TRAINA - NAAWP 1
•••
•••
•••

Minneapolis Jobs

•••
•••
•••