First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Normal

Saint Paul, MN

#21 Mar 7, 2013
Looks like my little buddy Consistent is having another "episode".

Can anybody stop out and check on the poor little guy?
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#22 Mar 8, 2013
goose wrote:
<quoted text>
It was NOt conservatives that threw him under the bus, it was the old guard RINOs! They need to go! The last two presidential elections show their approach does not work!
RINOs with Graham and McCain leading the way! Time for a change.

Since: Sep 08

Neon City Oh.

#23 Mar 8, 2013
Consistent wrote:
You Reactionary Demokrat Sheeple are not the only danger to America.
You are easily manipulated because the overriding motivation in your pathetic lives is "Satisfaction of your Biological Desires", thus YOU are the Dull Tools of the Collectivists.
But
Right Wingers that also support Oppressive Laws to control that which they "Fear" are as destructive as you Demokrat Sheeple.
Both the Defectives on the Left and Right are responsible for the decline of our Republic.
King Barry will not sit on his Throne "For Life". The destruction he presides over will be a scourge on humanity for a long time, and I fear that only Collapse will repair what we the people have allowed him to do to our Country.
George Bush presided over the WORST destruction of our country in our short history.
The Collectivization of Amerika's Security Apparatchik under the umbrella of "Homeland Security" has not made America safe from danger. In Fact Mr Bush's actions have made us less safe from within our "Country of Laws", by attempting to protect us from those without our "Country of Laws".
Mr Bush was not going to be President for forever, and now the children are in charge of the Security Apparatchik he em-placed.
There is ONE answer.
We the People need to take back the God Given Rights to Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness from the Bureaucrat's that are sucking our life blood.
How can we do this?
Use your vote to empower Honorable Men and Women that know that there are things bigger than themselves. People like Ted Cruz, Paul Ryan, Ron Wyden, and Rand Paul are just the start. But they set the standard for what it means to be Honorable.
Over ten years ago we tried to tell people that the patriot act and DHS was evil, but they didn't want to hear it.
Now we are being punished for it.
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#24 Mar 8, 2013
WDRussell wrote:
<quoted text>
Over ten years ago we tried to tell people that the patriot act and DHS was evil, but they didn't want to hear it.
Fear is a powerful thing.

It is the sharpest tool in an Oppressors Tool Box.

All feelings of fear are legitimate for an individual, but that does not mean that the fear is "rational".

Group Fear is a whole 'nother animal.

Freedom and Liberty are fearful to the unprepared. Responsibility is scary and requires dedication.

Today our country is 100% controlled by the Fear Mongers (Google "Monger").

Pick your Social Institution and you will see that Fear motivates what is done and how it is done.,

From Church, to School, to Media, to National Security, Feminism, Victimology 101,......all have a Boogeyman that dictates.

Boogeymen are human constructs, and effective in controlling the masses.

Groupthink gave us the Homeland Security Apparatchiks. American's Fear allowed us to create a power,(Homeland Security Apparatchiks,) that is much more dangerous to us as Americans that any 3rd Century Mooslim Scumbag ever was, or could be.

Failed Men and Woman (Spell that Human Nature) control the operations of this Powerful entity. Their failures are huge, and the consequences of their failures are devastating to Freedom and Liberty.

(Today we pay people $80,000 per year to "feel up" our Daughters, Wives, Sisters, and Grandmothers in our Airports in the name of "Safety and Security! WHO is our enemy, and does he assault and abuse us 24/7/365 as the Homeland Security Apparatchiks do?)

Wake the fauch up America!

“The one and only Smart Liberal”

Since: Aug 12

Former MN Tax Payer

#25 Mar 8, 2013
WDRussell wrote:
<quoted text>
For once you said something intelligent. The Patriot Act and DHS are both bad news.

Both are designed to control the majority of US Citizens under the guise of controlling a few bad apples.
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#26 Mar 8, 2013
Rand Paul acted Honorably and with Dignity as he stood and shouted out to us about OUR Constitutional Republic.

He was belittled by the very people on the Right that lead the efforts to create the Police State that is now oppressing us 1000 times worse than the 3rd Century Mooslims!

American Democrats MUST join with Libertarians like Mr Paul and take back America from the Fear Mongers that lord over us.

Barry Soetoro received a Nobel Peace Prize!

Note that the issue of Drones in America was about the "Military" using Drones to kill Americans in America.

PEOPLE wake up!

Is an American any more dead if killed by a Drone used by the Homeland Security Apparatchiks that are authorized to kill, versus the Military which is not?

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#27 Mar 8, 2013
Iowan wrote:
<quoted text>
yes there is and the democrats are fighting for the little guy with everything they have but the rerthuglivsnd hsvr to muvh monry
You think the democrats don't have a shitpot of money? Try pointing your sights at Hollywood for starters. Then there's Algore, The Clampets, err, I mean Clintons, Mr. Soros and almost every one of them in congress are millionaires. You can't really be that blind can you?
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#28 Mar 8, 2013
cantmakeitup wrote:
<quoted text>
You think the democrats don't have a shitpot of money? Try pointing your sights at Hollywood for starters. Then there's Algore, The Clampets, err, I mean Clintons, Mr. Soros and almost every one of them in congress are millionaires. You can't really be that blind can you?
I blame the Government Schools for creating such useless and stupid Amerikans!

You will not get a reply unless it is the "Pee Wee Herman Defense"....."I know I am but what are YOU!"
background noise

Saint Paul, MN

#29 Mar 8, 2013
redeemer wrote:
I heard over the radio this morning that lindsey Graham(R)SC took R.Paul(R) to the woodshed for now bring the bush admn.for the same policies that Obama is continuing,
But I do support Paul this time he has a point!
hopefully the Pres. should reconsider and offer Powell the job.
I'm sure this is a fantastic point, if I could understand a single word of it.
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#30 Mar 8, 2013
background noise wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure this is a fantastic point, if I could understand a single word of it.
Gosh, thanks a lot. I missed this post by the Fake Black Guy. Now that you posted his post, my head hurts as I tried to understand his writing!
Irish MN

Saint Paul, MN

#31 Mar 8, 2013
Consistent wrote:
<quoted text>
Gosh, thanks a lot. I missed this post by the Fake Black Guy. Now that you posted his post, my head hurts as I tried to understand his writing!
Now you're warming up! That post is very funny! Post some more posts! haha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mall of America Protest 5 min Sunshine 11
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 39 min litesong 33,466
MNsure losing money already (Jan '14) 2 hr LIbEralS 17
Veteran Freed From MSP VA Dental Dept Phone Abu... 4 hr Sunshine 12
Renee Manning Colleen wallin Joe Cole IPM DMW (Jun '09) 5 hr irs audit dmw Car... 48
Whites blacks 7 hr Icantbreathe 1
GRUBER gate 8 hr LIbEralS 16
Minneapolis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Minneapolis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Minneapolis

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News