"I will not sit quietly and let the president shred the Constitution.

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#1 Mar 7, 2013
You Reactionary Demokrat Sheeple are not the only danger to America.
You are easily manipulated because the overriding motivation in your pathetic lives is "Satisfaction of your Biological Desires", thus YOU are the Dull Tools of the Collectivists.

But

Right Wingers that also support Oppressive Laws to control that which they "Fear" are as destructive as you Demokrat Sheeple.

Both the Defectives on the Left and Right are responsible for the decline of our Republic.

King Barry will not sit on his Throne "For Life". The destruction he presides over will be a scourge on humanity for a long time, and I fear that only Collapse will repair what we the people have allowed him to do to our Country.

George Bush presided over the WORST destruction of our country in our short history.
The Collectivization of Amerika's Security Apparatchik under the umbrella of "Homeland Security" has not made America safe from danger. In Fact Mr Bush's actions have made us less safe from within our "Country of Laws", by attempting to protect us from those without our "Country of Laws".

Mr Bush was not going to be President for forever, and now the children are in charge of the Security Apparatchik he em-placed.

There is ONE answer.

We the People need to take back the God Given Rights to Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness from the Bureaucrat's that are sucking our life blood.

How can we do this?

Use your vote to empower Honorable Men and Women that know that there are things bigger than themselves. People like Ted Cruz, Paul Ryan, Ron Wyden, and Rand Paul are just the start. But they set the standard for what it means to be Honorable.
The Truth

Saint Paul, MN

#2 Mar 7, 2013
ROFLMAO!!!!!!

If Obama was doing anything that comes remotely close to vliolating the constitution, you can bet that the Republicans would be in court the same day to stop him.

This issue is that the "Consistent" interpretation of the Constitution is different than the SCOTUS interpretation of the Constitution.

Which one do you think most people accept? I'll give you a hint, it is the one that drinks the least Phillips vodka.

Consistent is a right wing extremist and his views are shared only by a small minority of Americans. Consistent posts his rants here on Topix because this is one of the few gathering places of extremists in the area as most of the posters have been thrown off the mainstream media boards.

So take Consistent's rants with a grain of salt - they really are humorous though.

“I Want To Be Evil”

Since: Feb 13

I Wanna Be Bad

#3 Mar 7, 2013
The Truth wrote:
ROFLMAO!!!!!!
Consistent posts his rants here on Topix because this is one of the few gathering places of extremists in the area as most of the posters have been thrown off the mainstream media boards.
So take Consistent's rants with a grain of salt - they really are humorous though.
Funny, your favorite left wing extremist has been given a time out from Topix, and Consistent is still here.
Maybe more people agree with him than with you, and you are not funny or entertaining!
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#4 Mar 7, 2013
The Truth wrote:
ROFLMAO!!!!!!
If Obama was doing anything that comes remotely close to vliolating the constitution, you can bet that the Republicans would be in court the same day to stop him.
This issue is that the "Consistent" interpretation of the Constitution is different than the SCOTUS interpretation of the Constitution.
Which one do you think most people accept? I'll give you a hint, it is the one that drinks the least Phillips vodka.
Consistent is a right wing extremist and his views are shared only by a small minority of Americans. Consistent posts his rants here on Topix because this is one of the few gathering places of extremists in the area as most of the posters have been thrown off the mainstream media boards.
Defective,

Do you understand why it is that you allow your damaged ego to cause you to come onto a Public Forum and expose your issues with your Penis size?

NOBODY, not even your Co-Defective Seattle Slew is so transparent in what motivates them.

"Most People", "Polls Show", "Everybody Agrees that", "The Majority", etc are all of your typical reactionary expressions which YOU feel give legitimacy and cover-up your real motivation which is lashing out in anger because YOU lack the morality and good character to become an adult.

You are so caught up in your inadequacy that you will post transparent tirades that expose your Damaged Ego.

You "Fool Nobody"!

Your character is so defective that you post all day, every day, under the names of the Big Kids that have normal sized penises, those you envy!

Develop some shame!
The Truth

Saint Paul, MN

#5 Mar 7, 2013
ROFLMAO!!!!!!

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#6 Mar 7, 2013
Miss Piggy Chops wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, your favorite left wing extremist has been given a time out from Topix, and Consistent is still here.
Don't hold your breath on that time out Piggy. I still think the Seattle plague is lurking.(like a peeping tom in an ally) Just to see if anyone starts a thread wondering where he/she/it might have gotten off to. And posting under different monikers from time to time.

Rogers, MN

#7 Mar 7, 2013
I mean alley.
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#8 Mar 7, 2013
This could be signaling a changing of the guard in the GOP. The old guard isn't pleased with Rand Paul:

Almost exactly 24 hours after Mr. Paul began his information-seeking filibuster against John O. Brennan, Sens. John McCain and Lindsey Graham took to the Senate floor to denounce his demands and say he was doing a “disservice” to the debate on drones.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/inside-po...
Follow us:@washtimes on Twitter
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#9 Mar 7, 2013
I heard over the radio this morning that lindsey Graham(R)SC took R.Paul(R) to the woodshed for now bring the bush admn.for the same policies that Obama is continuing,
But I do support Paul this time he has a point!
hopefully the Pres. should reconsider and offer Powell the job.

“The one and only Smart Liberal”

Since: Aug 12

Former MN Tax Payer

#10 Mar 7, 2013
redeemer wrote:
I heard over the radio this morning that lindsey Graham(R)SC took R.Paul(R) to the woodshed for now bring the bush admn.for the same policies that Obama is continuing,
But I do support Paul this time he has a point!
hopefully the Pres. should reconsider and offer Powell the job.
Well look at that.

The fake black guy comes back from hibernation at exactly the same time as Dumbo Jr.

What a coincidence!
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#11 Mar 7, 2013
Oh well Rand you tried,but you filibuster was just a waste of time,great stage play,I wish you luck in your primary,but after all of statesmanship john Brennan was confirm with more republican votes today then he had yesterday 63-34,you should start your own ind. party,the Cons threw you under bus man.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#12 Mar 7, 2013
Graham and McCain both are to be respected for the positions they hold in the GOP, however, the next generation is here and people like Paul, Ryan, Rubio, and others are posturing for 2016 and like it or not, they need steer clear or get run over!
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#13 Mar 7, 2013
Niether of the Above wrote:
Graham and McCain both are to be respected for the positions they hold in the GOP, however, the next generation is here and people like Paul, Ryan, Rubio, and others are posturing for 2016 and like it or not, they need steer clear or get run over!
The GOP leaders don't like the Pauls,doing the primary Ron Paul brought the youth vote to the party and we the Dems were a little worried since in tapped in our base,but since the Rands were anti-war and against war profiteers he was'nt accepted by his party bosses.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#14 Mar 7, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>The GOP leaders don't like the Pauls,doing the primary Ron Paul brought the youth vote to the party and we the Dems were a little worried since in tapped in our base,but since the Rands were anti-war and against war profiteers he was'nt accepted by his party bosses.
Ron Paul was able to generate a mass following because his fiscal policies were sound, his belief in the Constitution, from a Libertarian standpoint were solid. IMHO, his attempts to create separation from the middle and from those he was running against, caused some disconnect with the mainsteam GOP.
Iowan

West Des Moines, IA

#15 Mar 7, 2013
Why are the rethuglicans attacking a democraticaly elected president If only they would help him just a little we could have paradise and who cares about some stupid paper
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#16 Mar 7, 2013
Niether of the Above wrote:
<quoted text>Ron Paul was able to generate a mass following because his fiscal policies were sound, his belief in the Constitution, from a Libertarian standpoint were solid. IMHO, his attempts to create separation from the middle and from those he was running against, caused some disconnect with the mainsteam GOP.
I could never understand why paul wanted to abolish the federal reserve bank?
goose

Wheaton, IL

#17 Mar 7, 2013
redeemer wrote:
Oh well Rand you tried,but you filibuster was just a waste of time,great stage play,I wish you luck in your primary,but after all of statesmanship john Brennan was confirm with more republican votes today then he had yesterday 63-34,you should start your own ind. party,the Cons threw you under bus man.
It was NOt conservatives that threw him under the bus, it was the old guard RINOs! They need to go! The last two presidential elections show their approach does not work!

Rogers, MN

#18 Mar 7, 2013
Iowan wrote:
Why are the rethuglicans attacking a democraticaly elected president If only they would help him just a little we could have paradise and who cares about some stupid paper
There is no paradise, no utopia. Does not matter who is in office or which party they belong to.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#19 Mar 7, 2013
goose wrote:
<quoted text>
It was NOt conservatives that threw him under the bus, it was the old guard RINOs! They need to go! The last two presidential elections show their approach does not work!
Who would have been your choice to lead the Cons in 2012 goose?
Iowan

West Des Moines, IA

#20 Mar 7, 2013
cantmakeitup wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no paradise, no utopia. Does not matter who is in office or which party they belong to.
yes there is and the democrats are fighting for the little guy with everything they have but the rerthuglivsnd hsvr to muvh monry

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 46 min Mary Lou 26,278
Another White Guy slaughter his own family once... 55 min Whitey 13
Obama: Adrian Peterson Could Have Been My Son 1 hr Ron 22
ROGER GOODELL’s PLAN TO SAVE THE NFL! 2 hr redeemer 12
Can't manage the gov & NOT honest or trustworthy (Nov '13) 6 hr Monopoly in action 261
Congress Heads Home After Exhausting Eight Days... 7 hr cantmakeitup 9
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 14 hr Earthling-1 32,662
•••
•••
•••

Minneapolis Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••