Will Obama bow to the wishes of Hamas?

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

liBeRALs

Saint Paul, MN

#1 Mar 1, 2013
Designated terrorist group Hamas has warned President Obama against visiting the holy Temple Mount site in Jerusalem when he visits Israel next month, saying the action would be a diplomatic catastrophe.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/mar/...
Follow us:@washtimes on Twitter
CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

#2 Mar 1, 2013
liBeRALs wrote:
Designated terrorist group Hamas has warned President Obama against visiting the holy Temple Mount site in Jerusalem when he visits Israel next month, saying the action would be a diplomatic catastrophe.
Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/mar/...
Follow us:@washtimes on Twitter
Than he needs to stay away. Sounds like this order come from Allah himself.
Ralph

Saint Paul, MN

#3 Mar 1, 2013
Obama WILL obey Allah for sure. It goes back to his religious training in Hawaii. BTW Obama does want to "live" for awhile in retirement. If he irritates "The Man" his retirement in Hawaii may not be comfortable.
CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

#4 Mar 1, 2013
Ralph wrote:
Obama WILL obey Allah for sure. It goes back to his religious training in Hawaii. BTW Obama does want to "live" for awhile in retirement. If he irritates "The Man" his retirement in Hawaii may not be comfortable.
Obama was raised in a secular household in Indonesia by his stepfather and mother. That's when he became Muslim and ate dog.
CVapt Crunch

Sedona, AZ

#5 Mar 1, 2013
CRASSUS wrote:
<quoted text>Obama was raised in a secular household in Indonesia by his stepfather and mother. That's when he became Muslim and ate dog.
Does Hussein hide his prayer rug under his bed, or does the Secret Service bring it to him at prayer time? If the Secret Service would pimp for JFK, they are certainly amenable for any underhanded tasks. Isn't the head of the Secret Service black?
CVapt Crunch

Minneapolis, MN

#6 Mar 1, 2013
CVapt Crunch wrote:
<quoted text>
Does Hussein hide his prayer rug under his bed, or does the Secret Service bring it to him at prayer time? If the Secret Service would pimp for JFK, they are certainly amenable for any underhanded tasks. Isn't the head of the Secret Service black?
I love it when you people that post under 25 different monikers get caught.
Bushwhacked

Seattle, WA

#7 Mar 1, 2013
Gotta love cant, capt, con, ralph, non, irish...
CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

#8 Mar 1, 2013
CVapt Crunch wrote:
<quoted text>
Does Hussein hide his prayer rug under his bed, or does the Secret Service bring it to him at prayer time? If the Secret Service would pimp for JFK, they are certainly amenable for any underhanded tasks. Isn't the head of the Secret Service black?
He did the right thing by Michelle. He held her down during her female circumcision. God is great.
Obama-Dont-Care

Minneapolis, MN

#10 Apr 2, 2013
Obama WILL obey Allah for sure. It goes back to his religious training in Hawaii. BTW Obama does want to "live" for awhile in retirement. If he irritates "The Man" his retirement in Hawaii may not be comfortable.
The chosen people

Minneapolis, MN

#11 Apr 2, 2013
CRASSUS wrote:
<quoted text>Than he needs to stay away. Sounds like this order come from Allah himself.
The answer muslim towel heads, stick together. Watch out Israel.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 1 hr Earthling-1 33,933
Rand paul 3 peat at cpac 1 hr Mpls 2
Jihadi John Identified 2 hr Mpls 10
Rino clown jeb bush booed at cpac 4 hr cowboy chris 3
Minnesota 1.87 Billion Dollar Surplus 16 hr Snoop 10
Net Neutrality we need LANE NEUTRALITY 22 hr Snoop 3
Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) Sat Abeliever 26,312
Minneapolis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:57 pm PST

NBC Sports 2:57PM
Progress pleases Peterson; statement of thanks skips Vikings
Yahoo! Sports 4:36 PM
Peterson eager for return after judge overturns suspension
Bleacher Report 8:12 AM
Green Bay Packers: A Scout's Take on Stephone Anthony and Paul Dawson
Bleacher Report11:03 PM
The Free Agency Guide to C.J. Spiller
Bleacher Report 5:13 AM
Vikings' Ultimate Free Agency to-Do List