First Prev
of 5
Next Last
scooby slew

Saint Paul, MN

#93 Jan 30, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
From the "guy", who misspelled her moniker ?? Gotta be "right" !! LMAOROTU~!
Your inability to understand what is written is dwarfed only by your stupidity.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#94 Jan 30, 2013
Hey Red, this might be hard for you, but I trust you can do this. Explain to your little pissant friend in Seattle that proper names can be spelled any way you want to
Luzy, Luci, Lucy, Lucci, Looci. Maybe she will be able to understand if it coming from one of her own!! Hence Niether of the Above :0
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#95 Jan 30, 2013
Sure, it's your proper "name" !?? LMAOROTFU~! Face it, you're a senile foolish COWARD, it's OK ...
non-starter

Saint Paul, MN

#96 Jan 30, 2013
Niether of the Above wrote:
Hey Red, this might be hard for you, but I trust you can do this. Explain to your little pissant friend in Seattle that proper names can be spelled any way you want to
Luzy, Luci, Lucy, Lucci, Looci. Maybe she will be able to understand if it coming from one of her own!! Hence Niether of the Above :0
Like it matters how the Slewche spells anything anyway. You might want to show the Slewche this entry in his preferred reference material next time he makes a nonsensical argument. This entry has been in his preferred reference gospel since 2006.

1. niether

means exactly the same as neither but spelt the correct way using the rule I before E except after C

coconut is niether good at spelling or anything else

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...

What a slewche.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#97 Jan 30, 2013
SO, he's a misspelling moron, according to your link ?? Hey, thanks bud ! LMAOROTFu ~!

Isn't it time to spam your welcome to Eagan spiel ???

How sad are these Eagen threads, when you're the ONLY person who "cares" and everyone else understands YOU HAVE TO SPEND MONEY TO MAKE MONEY !!!

Want to borrow 15 cents ?? LMAOROTFU~!

Tell the "man of your family" hello and I hope SHE had a nice Christmas... LMAOROTFU~!
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#98 Jan 30, 2013
If you mean Guinness World Records, I see you're wrong, again... Good for you, at least you're establishing your legitimate claim to spamming stupid posts....

You should really work on that spelling, before you correct the spelling of others, ms. low integrity poster.

Say HELLO to the man of the house, your ex-wife.....
non-starter

Saint Paul, MN

#99 Jan 30, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
SO, he's a misspelling moron, according to your link ?? Hey, thanks bud ! LMAOROTFu ~!
Isn't it time to spam your welcome to Eagan spiel ???
How sad are these Eagen threads, when you're the ONLY person who "cares" and everyone else understands YOU HAVE TO SPEND MONEY TO MAKE MONEY !!!
Want to borrow 15 cents ?? LMAOROTFU~!
Tell the "man of your family" hello and I hope SHE had a nice Christmas... LMAOROTFU~!
The spelling is pulled directly from your preferred source for spelling and definitions.

What do you use for your punctuation reference? e.e. cummings?
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#100 Jan 30, 2013
Sorry pal,

SO, he's a misspelling moron, according to your link ?? Hey, thanks bud ! LMAOROTFu ~!

I guess you're really jealous, you never EARNED a 15 cent raise...
non-starter

Saint Paul, MN

#101 Jan 30, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
Sorry pal,
SO, he's a misspelling moron, according to your link ?? Hey, thanks bud ! LMAOROTFu ~!
I guess you're really jealous, you never EARNED a 15 cent raise...
According to your preferred reference for spelling, he is an excellent speller, it is evidently you who cannot read/spell.

This entry has been in your preferred reference gospel since 2006.

1. niether

means exactly the same as neither but spelt the correct way using the rule I before E except after C

coconut is niether good at spelling or anything else

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php ...
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#102 Jan 30, 2013
non-starter wrote:
<quoted text>According to your preferred reference for spelling, he is an excellent speller, it is evidently you who cannot read/spell.
This entry has been in your preferred reference gospel since 2006.
1. niether
means exactly the same as neither but spelt the correct way using the rule I before E except after C
coconut is niether good at spelling or anything else
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php ...
You missed the judging portion, where most disagreed ?? Of course, you did...

I like childish responses, they indicate a weak mind and no self control. Congratulation, you've defined yourself. Tell the man of the house, GOOD LUCK, from me.....

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#103 Jan 30, 2013
non-starter wrote:
<quoted text>According to your preferred reference for spelling, he is an excellent speller, it is evidently you who cannot read/spell.
This entry has been in your preferred reference gospel since 2006.
1. niether
means exactly the same as neither but spelt the correct way using the rule I before E except after C
coconut is niether good at spelling or anything else
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php ...
She has a limit capacity for the intake of information and gets confused easily. I have just ignored most of what she post as it is mostly the drivel of one seeking some level of attention.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#104 Jan 30, 2013
Hey COWARD, if you find your balls, come on OUT ! LMAOROTFU~!

You missed the judging portion, where most disagreed ?? Of course, you did...

I like childish responses, they indicate a weak mind and no self control. Congratulation, you've defined yourself. Tell the man of the house, GOOD LUCK, from me.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Muslims are a threat 8 hr Sheriff Joe 19
Minneapolis schools superintendent FIRED 16 hr Sunshine 8
Veteran Freed From MSP VA Dental Dept Phone Abu... 18 hr American_Sons 10
Man Shoots Self After Leading Mankato Police On... Wed DILF 49
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) Wed Earthling-1 33,452
Unconstitutional Violation of Separation of Powers Tue LIbEralS 1
Iggy Azalea to headline Target Center on April 30 Tue cowboy chris 1
Minneapolis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Minneapolis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Minneapolis

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:37 pm PST

ESPN 1:37PM
Pack name playoff captains before clinching
Bleacher Report 5:51 PM
Green Bay Packers vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick
Bleacher Report 8:03 PM
Breaking Down Green Bay's Game Plan
Bleacher Report10:52 PM
Vikings vs. Dolphins: Breaking Down Minnesota's Game Plan
NBC Sports 4:01 AM
Bryan Bulaga "looks great" after Sunday's concussion