CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

#25 Apr 20, 2013
CRASSUS wrote:
Break out the waterboard.
Both brothers had YouTube channels in the United States and in Russia. Emerson's group reviewed about half of the 22 videos posted on the U.S. channel. The videos were viewed by a small number of people. One video received 5,000 views, another just 1,000 views.

Based on the content of the videos, which feature Bin Laden, calls to kill Americans, Jews, Christians and exhortations to establish a world-wide caliphate, it is clear that these message are not directed just at Chechens. "They are directed primarily against all non-Muslims and are very similar to the Al Qaeda videos we've seen in years past."

The two brothers clearly want "to express a message that they totally sympathize with the jihadist cause. These were jihadists, they were not just Chechen separatists."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/04/19/bos...
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#26 Apr 20, 2013
1776 Defender wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, good luck with your "chores"
My chores is finding you in polk county in ankeny,saylorville,johnston,el khart,altoona,bondurant, Ne 14th st,nw 2nd st hwy 69,hwy 160 siuthwest state st. or maybe the polk county got you on the registered sex offender list?
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#27 Apr 20, 2013
Bushwacked wrote:
<quoted text>
FU "looser". Wiki and CNN are the sources. But you are too Slwepid to know. Now, u gonna go getto and challenge me too? Or are you gong to prove my number wrong? Are you man enough to show your proof?
Get lose who cares about your nonsense loser,as a matter of fact whats the problem?the bomber got caught,so what wrong? take a chill pill before you have stroke idiot,you're talking and saying nothing what is your wingnut point? stop trying to ram your nonsense down my throat.
1776 Defender

Ankeny, IA

#28 Apr 20, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
My chores is finding you in polk county in ankeny,saylorville,johnston,el khart,altoona,bondurant, Ne 14th st,nw 2nd st hwy 69,hwy 160 siuthwest state st. or maybe the polk county got you on the registered sex offender list?
More Fgagget talk
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#29 Apr 20, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>Fuk you and your BS the Boston police,the FBI,Gov.patrick and Pres.Obama did an excellent job they captured the terrorist on behalf of the american people,they did their job and I'm Proud of each and everyone of them,no mattere what it took,the problem with haters like you and the rest of the beetch haters on this forum is that you can't ever win anything anymore,you don't have the decency to express sorrow for the victims,because you give a fuk,who cares if they are union or not
except a loser welfare mooucher like you trash so STFU.
I'm so proud of America! are job is not finished yet,were going to bring it to you NRA,reichwing republicans teabaggers,blue dog dems yes you too and last but not least all gunnut crimnals,as the great american patriot once said " we have not yet begun to fight."
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#30 Apr 20, 2013
More mor-on blather...
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#31 Apr 20, 2013
1776 Defender wrote:
<quoted text>
More Fgagget talk
Talk huh action speak louder than words liar, byhahahaha .
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#32 Apr 20, 2013
CRASSUS wrote:
<quoted text>Both brothers had YouTube channels in the United States and in Russia. Emerson's group reviewed about half of the 22 videos posted on the U.S. channel. The videos were viewed by a small number of people. One video received 5,000 views, another just 1,000 views.
Based on the content of the videos, which feature Bin Laden, calls to kill Americans, Jews, Christians and exhortations to establish a world-wide caliphate, it is clear that these message are not directed just at Chechens. "They are directed primarily against all non-Muslims and are very similar to the Al Qaeda videos we've seen in years past."
The two brothers clearly want "to express a message that they totally sympathize with the jihadist cause. These were jihadists, they were not just Chechen separatists."
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/04/19/bos...
STFU you let a punk like DSM Loco punk you,I thought that you were a worthy foe,but sill just a beetch.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#33 Apr 20, 2013
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED !!!

Unlike rethuglican't reality.
Slewpsycho

Grantsburg, WI

#34 Apr 20, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm so proud of America! are job is not finished yet,were going to bring it to you NRA,reichwing republicans teabaggers,blue dog dems yes you too and last but not least all gunnut crimnals,as the great american patriot once said " we have not yet begun to fight."
George Bush was reading to American Children when the Other Mooslims attacked the World Trade Center Buildings.......We have seen the photos and heard the Leftist Propaganda for 10 years about his actions on that morning.

Has anyone seen a Photo of what Barry Soetoro was doing when his Cousins bombed womyn and children at the Marathon?

Does anybody know what Golf Course Barry Soetoro was on that morning??
Bushwacked

Saint Paul, MN

#37 Apr 20, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>Get lose who cares about your nonsense loser,as a matter of fact whats the problem?the bomber got caught,so what wrong? take a chill pill before you have stroke idiot,you're talking and saying nothing what is your wingnut point? stop trying to ram your nonsense down my throat.
Punk as home boi. UNION COPS FAILED. One home owner told them where the Muslim terrorist was.
GIGANTIC UNION FAILURE.
Bushwacker

Seattle, WA

#40 Apr 20, 2013
Even in a world where most everything is poisoned by your dirty racist politics, the public could count on them doing their jobs.

God bless each and every first responder. God rest the souls of the ones who give their lives for the safety of others.
Bushwacked

Saint Paul, MN

#41 Apr 20, 2013
Bushwacker wrote:
Even in a world where most everything is poisoned by your dirty racist politics, the public could count on them doing their jobs.
God bless each and every first responder. God rest the souls of the ones who give their lives for the safety of others.
3,000 UNION COPS FAILED. One brave home owner is a hero.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#42 Apr 20, 2013
Bushwacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Punk as home boi. UNION COPS FAILED. One home owner told them where the Muslim terrorist was.
GIGANTIC UNION FAILURE.
how do you know that he is a muslim? he could be a atheist/ also you ignorant swine would'nt you call the cops if a person was in your backyard fool? answer the question please idiot,gosh your retarded,you're a prime example why we need background checks and only for to purchase a gun,but for a driver license too!
Bushwacked

Saint Paul, MN

#43 Apr 20, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
how do you know that he is a muslim? he could be a atheist/ also you ignorant swine would'nt you call the cops if a person was in your backyard fool? answer the question please idiot,gosh your retarded,you're a prime example why we need background checks and only for to purchase a gun,but for a driver license too!
Earlier you said my number were wrong. I proved my sources. Your punk as goin getto on me ain't gonna change nuthin til yous prove my numbers wrong. I be waitin looser.
Bushwacker

Seattle, WA

#44 Apr 20, 2013
Thank you.... for risking your LIVES, union POLICE !!!

Exactly how the long night of crime began was marked by conflicting reports. But police said the brothers carjacked a man in a Mercedes-Benz in Cambridge, just across the Charles River from Boston, then released him unharmed at a gas station.

They also shot to death a Massachusetts Institute of Technology police officer, 26-year-old Sean Collier, while he was responding to a report of a disturbance, investigators said.

The search for the Mercedes led to a chase that ended in Watertown, where authorities said the suspects threw explosive devices from the car and exchanged gunfire with police. A transit police officer, 33-year-old Richard Donohue, was shot and critically wounded, authorities said.

Dzhokhar Tsarnaev somehow slipped away. He ran over his already wounded brother as he fled by car, according to two law enforcement officials who spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss the investigation.

Tamerlan Tsarnaev died at a Boston hospital after suffering what doctors said were multiple gunshot wounds and a possible blast injury.

The brothers had built an arsenal of pipe bombs, grenades and improvised explosive devices and used some of the weapons in trying to make their getaway.

Watertown resident Kayla Dipaolo said she was woken up overnight by gunfire and a large explosion that sounded "like it was right next to my head ... and shook the whole house." She said she was looking at the front door when a bullet came through the side paneling. SWAT team officers were running all over her yard, she said.

"It was very scary," she said. "There are two bullet holes in the side of my house, and by the front door there is another."

Christine Yajko said she heard two loud explosions and gunfire. She said a police officer later knocked on her door and told her there was an undetonated improvised explosive device in the street and warned her to stay away from the windows.

"It was on the street, right near our kitchen window," she said.

ALL OVER, thanks to fearless UNION POLICEMEN !!!

Hey parrot putz, how many shots did you get off, in your pjs ?
Bushwacked

Saint Paul, MN

#45 Apr 20, 2013
3,000 UNION COPS FAILED to capture one injured kid for 5 days. It took one brave home owner to tell them where the Muslim terrorist was hiding. UNION COPS were A MASSIVE FAILURE.
Bushwacker

Seattle, WA

#47 Apr 20, 2013
Why did the "brave home owner" tell a cop.....

Brave union cops DEALT WITH IT !

Poor moron, you're losing AGAIN/ALWAYS !!!
Bushwacked

Saint Paul, MN

#48 Apr 20, 2013
Bushwacker wrote:
Dumbass. Without the home owner, the 3,000 incompetent union cops would have given up. At the news conference last night, they said the case went cold and they could not find him. EPIC UNION FAILURE.
Capt Crunch

Wickenburg, AZ

#49 Apr 20, 2013
Bushwacker wrote:
More drivel from the Slime

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Woman Shot By Robbinsdale Officer Charged With ... 1 hr Go Blue Forever 16
America Deserves Hillary Clinton 5 hr FOVR 15
NHL playoffs!!! 9 hr Spirit of 1776 12
Scott Pelley 10 hr FOVR 11
America doesn't need Hillary Clinton!!!! 13 hr pic pine treez 1
Investigators can't find cause of North Minneap... 15 hr Ripe Pimple 1
Armenians in Twin Cities, around world recall '... 15 hr Ripe Pimple 5
More from around the web

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE