Occupy Homes plans protest after more homeless people are arrested by MPD

Mar 28, 2014 Full story: City Pages 9

Days after three homeless people were arrested at a foreclosed home in south Minneapolis , Occupy Homes says four more were arrested for the same thing this week.

Full Story
why

Blue Ridge, GA

#1 Mar 28, 2014
why can't I live somewhere where the house is abandoned?
Trigger

Minneapolis, MN

#3 Mar 28, 2014
why wrote:
why can't I live somewhere where the house is abandoned?
It's about trespassing, liability, damage to property, paying property taxes, etc.

If you want a house, go to work save money and buy a house. Then buy a car, boat, snowmobile, bike, motorcycle, computer, fishing equipment, skies, etc etc etc.

Enjoy the American Dream.
Trigger Guard

Honolulu, HI

#4 Mar 28, 2014
Trigger wrote:
<quoted text>
It's about trespassing, liability, damage to property, paying property taxes, etc.
If you want a house, go to work save money and buy a house. Then buy a car, boat, snowmobile, bike, motorcycle, computer, fishing equipment, skies, etc etc etc.
Enjoy the American Dream.
When listing your toys don't forget Walmart gun rack and Donnie Osmond blowup doll.
Trigger

Minneapolis, MN

#9 Mar 29, 2014
When you are one of the "Special People" who, even thou are perfectly healthy, think someone else should provide everything they need to live.

What pathetic "humans".
Alice

Honolulu, HI

#10 Mar 29, 2014
Trigger wrote:
When you are one of the "Special People" who, even thou are perfectly healthy, think someone else should provide everything they need to live.
What pathetic "humans".
My comment was directed to you listing your American Dream toys.

You haven't heard how view about houseless people squatting illegally in other people's property.
I will say this, if the properties were properly boarded up to specs, nobody should be able to get in. If there was a break in it is easily noticed and fixed.

....when will your brain be completely thawed and useable. An apx. date would be fine.
Trigger

Minneapolis, MN

#11 Mar 29, 2014
Alice wrote:
<quoted text>
My comment was directed to you listing your American Dream toys.
You haven't heard how view about houseless people squatting illegally in other people's property.
I will say this, if the properties were properly boarded up to specs, nobody should be able to get in. If there was a break in it is easily noticed and fixed.
....when will your brain be completely thawed and useable. An apx. date would be fine.
"nobody should be able to get in.", someone can ALWAYS get in.

COPs have a hard time responding to serious crime, there is no way every vacant property can be policed.
Francine

Honolulu, HI

#14 Mar 29, 2014
Bushwhacker wrote:
Enjoy the American Dream.
Spend 7 days a week 24 hours a day playing chicken little on topix...
LMAO !
Come back with something salvageable, Sugar Lips.
Francine

Honolulu, HI

#15 Mar 30, 2014
Must i solve all your problems?????

All i ask is that you attach a leash to Trigger's new home so i can hook it up to my speedboat.
http://homes.yahoo.com/news/tiny-houses-big-i...
Trigger Happy

Sedona, AZ

#16 Mar 31, 2014
Trigger Guard wrote:
<quoted text>
When listing your toys don't forget Walmart gun rack and Donnie Osmond blowup doll.
Why did you omit what you said was your favorite toy, to whit, little bois?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ROGER GOODELL’s PLAN TO SAVE THE NFL! 12 min redeemer 12
Another White Guy slaughter his own family once... 1 hr Joey Zaza 12
Can't manage the gov & NOT honest or trustworthy (Nov '13) 4 hr Monopoly in action 261
Congress Heads Home After Exhausting Eight Days... 5 hr cantmakeitup 9
Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 5 hr Go Blue Forever 26,277
Obama: Adrian Peterson Could Have Been My Son 5 hr Slewer 21
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 12 hr Earthling-1 32,662
•••
•••
Minneapolis Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Minneapolis Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Minneapolis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Minneapolis
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••