I Keep Hearing About The Newton Tragedy

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#2 Feb 5, 2013
CRASSUS wrote:
Is he OK? He's one of my favorite singers.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =uUryeDLpY_cXX
I fiqure you to be more of a Liberace groupie!
Full Truth

Grantsburg, WI

#3 Feb 5, 2013
How many of Gods Children did that Demokrat Sociopath slaughter in Newtown,Ct....22?

In the past 60 days 60 plus of Gods Children have been Slaughtered by Demokrat Sociopath's in Barry Soetoro's Chicago.

Is the key the percentage of Gods Children killed by one type of Inanimate object or Another ?

Or is the key;

THE FAUCHED UP CULTURE!

Note: It is not the culture of the Patriotic, Responsible, Adult, Conservative, citizen that is the root cause of the Violence.......It is Wholly the Culture that has been created and nurtured by the Demokrat Party of Amerika!

ALL of these scumbags in Amerika's Urban Core are Demokrats and Barry Backers!

Do you really think that the Demokrat Party of Amerika has any incentive to end the slaughter that their "Base" engages in as a common cultural practice?
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#4 Feb 5, 2013
Full Truth wrote:
How many of Gods Children did that Demokrat Sociopath slaughter in Newtown,Ct....22?
In the past 60 days 60 plus of Gods Children have been Slaughtered by Demokrat Sociopath's in Barry Soetoro's Chicago.
Is the key the percentage of Gods Children killed by one type of Inanimate object or Another ?
Or is the key;
THE FAUCHED UP CULTURE!
Note: It is not the culture of the Patriotic, Responsible, Adult, Conservative, citizen that is the root cause of the Violence.......It is Wholly the Culture that has been created and nurtured by the Demokrat Party of Amerika!
ALL of these scumbags in Amerika's Urban Core are Demokrats and Barry Backers!
Do you really think that the Demokrat Party of Amerika has any incentive to end the slaughter that their "Base" engages in as a common cultural practice?
What did you do to that five year kid in your bunker Jimmy A.Dykes
Full Truth

Grantsburg, WI

#5 Feb 5, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>What did you do to that five year kid in your bunker Jimmy A.Dykes
Ouch!

Mustaffa,

Are you implying that I am akin to that Demokrat in the Bunker in Alabama?

"that five year kid"?

I need to assume given your ignorance that you meant;
that "Five year old Child"?

If so, please stop "projecting" your practices as a willing resident on the Demokrat Plantations onto me!

I spent 4 years living wif "The Brotha's" in the Corp, to know that you "folk" in the Urban Cesspools embrace the creed "If not by Eight it is to late".

Do not "project" your Cultural Practices onto me!
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#7 Feb 5, 2013
Full Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Ouch!
Mustaffa,
Are you implying that I am akin to that Demokrat in the Bunker in Alabama?
"that five year kid"?
I need to assume given your ignorance that you meant;
that "Five year old Child"?
If so, please stop "projecting" your practices as a willing resident on the Demokrat Plantations onto me!
I spent 4 years living wif "The Brotha's" in the Corp, to know that you "folk" in the Urban Cesspools embrace the creed "If not by Eight it is to late".
Do not "project" your Cultural Practices onto me!
Theirs no democrats in Alabama,and yes I am implying that you are akin to that loser,you fit the perfect profile!
Full Truth

Grantsburg, WI

#8 Feb 5, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
Theirs no democrats in Alabama,and yes I am implying that you are akin to that loser,you fit the perfect profile!
Well thank you for your typically In Depth response to this one issue of many you know nothing about.

Everything about this latest Psycho to go Demokrat on his neighbor, screams that he is a sick SOB that has been sustained by the confiscated wealth of the productive which was distributed to him to support him by the Collectivists that ARE the Demokrat Party of Amerika.
Just like YOU and your Co-Sociopath, the Seattle Psychotic!

By the way Retard,
Your Cousins in Chicago and every other Major City in Amerika that is controlled by your handlers on that plantation you choose to live on, are worse that this ONE Freak in Alabama.

He is an aberration within the 10% that we will always live with. Your Messiah Presides over a whole cesspool of the 10% and uses them to stay in Power.

Buy a clue!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 8 min harmonious 32,995
Autopsy reports on Ferguson Shooting 2 hr Space ace 15
Local widow of Ebola victim waiting for survivo... 11 hr Free Money 1
Twin Cities: lowest metro unemployment rate in US 13 hr Liberal 24
Nina Pham 'cured of Ebola' and set to meet Obama 14 hr Liberal 6
New York physician tests positive for Ebola Fri cantmakeitup 4
He fled, fired -- and died (Feb '07) Fri Gonar 163
Minneapolis Dating
Find my Match

Minneapolis Jobs