First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#2 Jan 7, 2013
The 1st person to holler "Thief!" is the thief.

The Grown-ups know it is the Liars shouting "Liar!". The Democrat Children "Feel" that "I said it 1st so I am riiiight!" na na na na.

Why are you referred to as Sheeple?
Bert

Saint Paul, MN

#3 Jan 7, 2013
Consistent wrote:
The 1st person to holler "Thief!" is the thief.
The Grown-ups know it is the Liars shouting "Liar!". The Democrat Children "Feel" that "I said it 1st so I am riiiight!" na na na na.
Why are you referred to as Sheeple?
Those of us paying honest attention know he is far from the first person to shout this. Nice little warm up rant though. Good morning.
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#4 Jan 7, 2013
Bert wrote:
<quoted text>
Those of us paying honest attention know he is far from the first person to shout this. Nice little warm up rant though. Good morning.
Morally Ambiguous Poster of Many Names,

Huh?
non-starter

Saint Paul, MN

#5 Jan 7, 2013
Consistent wrote:
Right Wing Lies cost lifes.
You would think the topix Minneapolis page self appointed director of spelling, punctuation, and grammar would have caught "lifes" instead using "lives". Doesn't appear to be a typo, the "v" is nowhere near the "f" on the keyboard.

I await the next creative lie to cover your tracks.
it is called socialism

United States

#6 Jan 7, 2013
Consistent wrote:
Right Wing Lies cost lifes.
just like barry's cover up of Benghazi, and the Americans that lost their life.

go away liberal lisa - barry has only 3.5 yrs left and then we can elect an American with a Christian name, not a muslim.

“Liberty and Justice for ALL!”

Since: Jun 10

Bloomington, MN

#7 Jan 7, 2013
Even Liberals make mistakes once in a while.

Just not very often.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#8 Jan 7, 2013
Wilson - Democrat - WWI
FDR - Democrat -WWII
Truman - Democrat - Korea
Kennedy - Democrat -Viet Nam

Seems to me the Left Wingers are the war mongers
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#9 Jan 7, 2013
non-starter wrote:
<quoted text>You would think the topix Minneapolis page self appointed director of spelling, punctuation, and grammar would have caught "lifes" instead using "lives". Doesn't appear to be a typo, the "v" is nowhere near the "f" on the keyboard.
I await the next creative lie to cover your tracks.
I'd point out, you're blindly blaming, but why bother.... It's not like you spelled "Guiness" properly, tight hypocrite ??? LMAOROTFU~!
non-starter

Saint Paul, MN

#10 Jan 7, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>I'd point out, you're blindly blaming, but why bother.... It's not like you spelled "Guiness" properly, tight hypocrite ??? LMAOROTFU~!
Notice, I only correct your spelling, not everyone's on topix. You really should expect to be held to your own standards mr low integrity poster.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#11 Jan 7, 2013
Yeah, you're a partisan, hypocrite, hack, oddly enough you're also so stupid, you miss it... LMAOROTFU~!
non-starter

Saint Paul, MN

#12 Jan 7, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>I'd point out, you're blindly blaming, but why bother.... It's not like you spelled "Guiness" properly, tight hypocrite ??? LMAOROTFU~!
Oh no, a typo in slewsie's last post, do I point it out and get called a hypocrite, and risk his derision and wrath, or just ignore it like I ignore so many, because slewsie makes a lot of mistakes..........hmmm........ ..
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#13 Jan 7, 2013
Dude, tell me you're not wound too tight, pretend you missed the point, again.... Why not ??? Poor non-sense....
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#14 Jan 8, 2013
Niether of the Above wrote:
Wilson - Democrat - WWI
FDR - Democrat -WWII
Truman - Democrat - Korea
Kennedy - Democrat -Viet Nam
Seems to me the Left Wingers are the war mongers
That is not FAIR!

You Freedom Type Americans go around making the Sheeple Uncomfortable by pointing out the uncomfortable truth.....The Children are sick of it!

Do not mention the Drone War that Barry Soetoro's handlers are preparing for in America. Also, please do not mention the 6 "Wars of Choice" that Barry Soetoro has started since he received his Highly Coveted Nobel Peace Prize.

If you did point out the "Wars of Choice", the BLATANTLY SICKENING, DESPICABLE SCUM, Feminists of Code Pink may feel bad that they are such useful tools with the ethics of a Paid Whore that only performs when Paid for the only services they are capable of doing!
liberal slew

United States

#15 Jan 8, 2013
Consistent wrote:
Right Wing Lies cost lifes.
the photo looks like two union slugs drinking ( as ususal ) and laughing that they are making 75 per hr to screw a bolts together @ govt motors.

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#16 Jan 8, 2013
non-starter wrote:
<quoted text>Oh no, a typo in slewsie's last post, do I point it out and get called a hypocrite, and risk his derision and wrath, or just ignore it like I ignore so many, because slewsie makes a lot of mistakes..........hmmm........ ..
I, think you are not, using enough commas when, you compose, your responses to Slewpid who is, after all the, unchallenged master of using, commas in, all the wrong, places.
Consistent

Minneapolis, MN

#17 Jan 8, 2013
blah blah blah Barry Soetoro

blah blah blah defective

blah blah blah racist crap

blah blah blah Phllips vodka

blah blah blah extremist rant

blah blah blah demokrats

blah blah blah more vodka please

blah blah blah play fair

blah blah blah Psychotic

blah blah blah asylum

blah blah blah gay escort

blah blah blah time to pass out now

blah blah blah damn I peed myself again
non-starter

Saint Paul, MN

#18 Jan 8, 2013
cantmakeitup wrote:
<quoted text>
I, think you are not, using enough commas when, you compose, your responses to Slewpid who is, after all the, unchallenged master of using, commas in, all the wrong, places.
I think Slewsie totally misses out on using semi-colons and colons.......after all, the director of spelling, punctuation, and grammar for the Minneapolis Topix page shouldn't favor one form of punctuation over another.
Anused Slew

Seattle, WA

#20 Jan 8, 2013
cantmakeitup wrote:
<quoted text>
I, think you are not, using enough commas when, you compose, your responses to Slewpid who is, after all the, unchallenged master of using, commas in, all the wrong, places.
Cantgetitup or compete, so you ac out...Nice "work" for a dolt. LMAOROTFU~! At least you got knee pads for Christmas, right ???
consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#21 Jan 8, 2013
Consistent wrote:
blah blah blah Barry Soetoro
blah blah blah defective
blah blah blah racist crap
blah blah blah Phllips vodka
blah blah blah extremist rant
blah blah blah demokrats
blah blah blah more vodka please
blah blah blah play fair
blah blah blah Psychotic
blah blah blah asylum
blah blah blah gay escort
blah blah blah time to pass out now
blah blah blah damn I peed myself again
Slewsie,

Be careful that you do not become "locked" into your need to be me!

The Thorazine can only do so much to help you.

Also, your Bagina can only take so much Diddling as you type and post as me. It can be worn out and then you will be stuck in the Infirmary at the Seattle West Insane Asylum!
consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#22 Jan 8, 2013
non-starter wrote:
<quoted text>I think Slewsie totally misses out on using semi-colons and colons.......after all, the director of spelling, punctuation, and grammar for the Minneapolis Topix page shouldn't favor one form of punctuation over another.
Here Here....What you said!

"The Director of Spelling"

Imagine what life must be like for that one person that MUST be around Slewsie!

Can we all bow our heads and say a Prayer for this "Poor Soul" that society has burdened by placing him in contact with the Seattle Sociopath?

..........Amen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bill cosby admitted to rape 4 min Cheetah Mutumbo 7
US Womens Soccer 9 min This IS GOOD 19
95% of people at pridefest were gay white boys 12 min TOASTER 13
Drop one word....add one word game (Apr '14) 13 min White_Lightning 294
Subways jared a pedophile? 16 min Sangelia 12
horrible gas 17 min Cheetah Mutumbo 2
Police investigate 5 separate shootings in Milw... 1 hr Cheetah Mutumbo 24
More from around the web

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages