Texas Congressman: Masturbating Fetuses

Texas Congressman: Masturbating Fetuses

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#1 Jun 18, 2013
Texas Congressman: Masturbating Fetuses Prove Need for Abortion Ban

And thus, the latest internet meme is born. All right, let's hear from the cell-blob of questionable intelligence, by which I mean Rep. Michael Burgess (R-TX):

“Watch a sonogram of a 15-week baby, and they have movements that are purposeful,” said Burgess, a former OB/GYN.“They stroke their face. If they’re a male baby, they may have their hand between their legs. If they feel pleasure, why is it so hard to believe that they could feel pain?”

They're curled up into a lump the size of an orange, those little stubby hands have to go somewhere. Also, you're wrong. No, God's little miracle is not pleasuring himself like a college sophomore in his little meat apartment. Please. Stop.

If we want to have a discussion on when a fetus has enough consciousness to feel either pleasure or pain—not merely reflex action mind you, but actual awareness—that would be a very fine discussion to have. It cannot, however, be based on an old Texas pervert thinking he saw a fetus whacking it one time with its little proto-fingers. Do better.

Also, if that fetus was really masturbating then it's going to hell anyway, so there's no problem.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama & BLM mourn monstor Fidel Castro 4 hr But But But 52
BLM urge rioting over OSU SHOOTING 8 hr LIbEralS 17
Drop one word....add one word game (Apr '14) Sun texas pete 628
Get Over It! Sat Evil Roy Slade 10
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) Fri Squirtzzz3971 35,607
Child sex ring>Pizzagate>Clinton's>Obama's>FBI ... Dec 1 Georgia 1
News Cops To Drunk Drivers: We'll Make You Listen To... Nov 30 Ferrerman 20

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages