|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Awful Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
The Culture that created this sick fauch is sustained by we the people on the Demokrat Plantations all across Amerika.
Ban these Genetic Defects from owning guns, and the death rate will decline from the use of guns.
BUT, these Cultural Defects will go back to their Roots, and kill with other inanimate objects like Machetes'.
This freak of nature that raped this girl may well have paid her Momma to have sex with her daughter. We hear about this on the Demokrat Plantations all the time.
Look at the Rhythmic Speaking that comes from the Defects. It is all about ho's, guns, bioche's, baby momma's and on and on.
We the people pay to sustain these defectives!
What someone should do, is drive around the neighborhoods in Chicago that have the most murders, and throw out 9mm ammo out of the window. That would solve their "population problem" and get rid of the gangbangers post haste, since obama is trying to strangle gun owners by buying up billions of rounds of ammo to keep it out of citizens' hands.
Six and a half BELOW Avr

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

digger wrote:
<quoted text>
What someone should do, is drive around the neighborhoods in Chicago that have the most murders, and throw out 9mm ammo out of the window. That would solve their "population problem" and get rid of the gangbangers post haste, since obama is trying to strangle gun owners by buying up billions of rounds of ammo to keep it out of citizens' hands.
A drunk once claimed all you would need to do is plant handgun ammo, maybe bags or boxes, in Chicago with some rounds having nothing but a primer and bullet.

When a gangbanger fires a primer only round it sticks in the barrel.

Then a loaded round is fired from the gun and BOOM!! You know the rest of the story, the gun is destroyed and maybe a ganbanger won't do that again.
digger

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Great idea!!
Six and a half below avr

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

digger wrote:
Great idea!!
Keep it legal.
indy

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Bushwhacker wrote:
More gun violence, when will teabaggers get a clue ???
were told here arent any blacks in the t party.... im betting they were oblamer fans, not nra members, unregistered guns ........ i bet a tea'er would have shot the killer..... gangstah shot the baby and mom, its too bad they dont have anyone in the public spot light, one who is above the fray, who doesnt "bear false witness" one who pays his "fair share" and has "skin in the game" ot tell these kids there are better ways to earn $$ instead of being angry at those they think have more, maybe a rich black dad figure ... maybe a guy like cain or col west would be a good example ........ i wonder if oblamer will speak out against this senseless shooting, he must not know about it huh? u know if he had a son, he may have looked like the murdered innocent light skinned hisapnic, as the left say.... or actually maybe like the gangstahs?
digger

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Six and a half below avr wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep it legal.

What's "illegal" about it?? If law enforcement were smart, they would do it NOW.
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

If you were smart, you'd post intelligently, EVER !
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Gotta LOVE teabagger religion... Nobody comments negatively/honestly as con/crass/etc makes a mockery of your beliefs...
indy

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Bushwhacker wrote:
Gotta LOVE teabagger religion... Nobody comments negatively/honestly as con/crass/etc makes a mockery of your beliefs...
...i dont think the assailants were tea party members, or nra members, i bet they didnt have a gun lic either ....... if tea party members were like them, oblamer would holding them up high, instead of bearing false witness on them.... the lib press has informed us many times there arent any black tea partiers.... they were oblamer fans.... the oblamer religion is what they worship... like u do i bet
digger

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Bushwhacker wrote:
At least they are HONEST, which is a WHOLE LOT BETTER than YOU can do.
anon

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Six and a half BELOW Avr wrote:
<quoted text>
A drunk once claimed all you would need to do is plant handgun ammo, maybe bags or boxes, in Chicago with some rounds having nothing but a primer and bullet.
When a gangbanger fires a primer only round it sticks in the barrel.
Then a loaded round is fired from the gun and BOOM!! You know the rest of the story, the gun is destroyed and maybe a ganbanger won't do that again.
Funny you mention that.
there are millions of "spiked" ammo for ak-47 in middle east.

Fire one of these and the gun will blow up causing damage to the gun and most likely shooters themselves.
http://m.youtube.com/index...
digger

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Six and a half below avr wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep it legal.
It IS legal, at least I have never heard of a law that BANS such activity. I have also heard that although a lot more shootings are taking place in Chicago, a lot LESS are dying. Maybe that's the case, or maybe they are using cheaper ammo, like .22LR.
Spammer Con

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Spammer Con wrote:
Retard,

"Police: Ga. infant killed while pushed in stroller"

(If you are going to post, maybe post your "Feelings" about your Co-Psychotic that killed the baby)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Minneapolis Forum right now

Search the Minneapolis Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Vikings training camp 20 min Space ace 1
Obama administration on verge of collapse 24 min scirocco 44
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 2 hr DonPanic 32,040
Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 7 hr Ashby 26,189
Global cooling 'undeniable,' scientists say 7 hr LIbEralS 52
Andi uses racial slur 10 hr Bellweather 2
Tweet Gets Family Booted Off Plane 12 hr Leroy The Babtist 2
•••
•••