Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Poor racists, pretending color of killers matters... at all. Too bad, the commonality is guns and you're so oblivious....
PHD2

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

DSM Local wrote:
Death penalty.....
The DP would be way to easy for these animals.

I'd say torture them until near death, then send them to ICU and bring them to healthy.

Then torture them again to near death and then again send them to ICU bring them back to healthy.

Torture them again to near death and take them to ICU and bring them back to normal.

Run them through the cycle once for each person they injure and then one last time and kill them. Don't call them man, men, boy, etc. Don't identify them by name because animals don't deserve names. Give them NO distiction. They are animals plain and simple.

MAYBE even then the animals would change their actions.
Moe Pho

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

What did Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson have to say about this?
Iowan

West Des Moines, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Death penalty is wrong. These kids just need a better enviroment
digger

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

PHD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
The DP would be way to easy for these animals.
I'd say torture them until near death, then send them to ICU and bring them to healthy.
Then torture them again to near death and then again send them to ICU bring them back to healthy.
Torture them again to near death and take them to ICU and bring them back to normal.
Run them through the cycle once for each person they injure and then one last time and kill them. Don't call them man, men, boy, etc. Don't identify them by name because animals don't deserve names. Give them NO distiction. They are animals plain and simple.
MAYBE even then the animals would change their actions.
Sorry, I must disagree. I say tie their ankles to a rope, then drag them down a dirt road at 70 mph, until there is nothing left but the ROPE.

I am SO TIRED of these barbaric "kids", it's way past due to send a very strong message that society will not tolerate this EVIL behavior, from ANYBODY, regardless of AGE. NO mercy, NO "understanding", NO forgiveness, NO "tolerance". This NONSENSE should NEVER happen again.
Popsicle

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Amazing! This is crazy!
indy

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Bushwhacker wrote:
More gun violence, when will teabaggers get a clue ???
.... i dont think these guys had any affilliation with the t party... or limbaugh, repubs or the nra..... more like oblamer fans, racist killer yutes.... esp since we here the tparty doenst let blacks in ....
indy

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

oops...late night..."hear"....
indy

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

was the mom hispanic?.. so i think this would be a hate crime....
Slew the douchebagger

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Bushwhacker wrote:
More crime and criminals. When will lefty douchebaggers get a clue???
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

digger

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Bushwhacker wrote:
So, you have some "rational explanation" as to why this happened????

NOT.

You are a FOOL and an IDIOT, and this perp deserves the worst possible form of early death that can be imagined.
PHD2

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

digger wrote:
<quoted text>
NOT.
You are a FOOL and an IDIOT, and this perp deserves the worst possible form of early death that can be imagined.
I must agree 100%!!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Awful Truth

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Bushwhacker wrote:
The BOI Abuser,Beelzebub'a Angel of Topix Death Arrives.

I do not know why nobody engages on Topix anymore.

Look at the wisdom we get from the Sociopath's among us!

As always the Psychotic point of view is dispersed for the infestation it can bring.

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

digger wrote:
<quoted text>
NOT.
That little 21 yr old creep in Florida that got the 11 yr old knocked up ruined at least three lives. And he didn't even need a gun.

He used a "stick". He might just as well have killed that little girl for all the damage he has done to her.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

A Utah Republican fundraiser charged with sexually assaulting women he met online committed suicide on Tuesday, the Salt Lake Tribune reported.

Salt Lake County District Attorney Sim Gill said Greg Peterson died of a self-inflicted gunshot wound at the very same Heber, Utah cabin where he hosted political events and allegedly raped at least two of his five alleged victims.

Peterson, 37, was facing 25 charges of assault, rape and kidnapping related to attacks on the women. If convicted, Peterson could have been sent to prison for the rest of his life. Peterson was released from jail on Friday after posting $2 million in bond.

Utah authorities charged Peterson with the crimes in July and said he met several of his alleged victims on Mormon dating websites. The attacks allegedly took place in March, July and December of 2011 and April 2012. It wasn’t clear when the fifth attack allegedly took place.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

cantmakeitup wrote:
<quoted text>
That little 21 yr old creep in Florida that got the 11 yr old knocked up ruined at least three lives. And he didn't even need a gun.
He used a "stick". He might just as well have killed that little girl for all the damage he has done to her.
Yep, all the gun deaths mean nothing, because folks can die other ways ??? YEP, you're an IDIOT !!!! LMAOROTFU~
PHD2

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

A "human" woukd NOT do this crime!
Awful Truth

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

cantmakeitup wrote:
<quoted text>
The Culture that created this sick fauch is sustained by we the people on the Demokrat Plantations all across Amerika.

Ban these Genetic Defects from owning guns, and the death rate will decline from the use of guns.

BUT, these Cultural Defects will go back to their Roots, and kill with other inanimate objects like Machetes'.

This freak of nature that raped this girl may well have paid her Momma to have sex with her daughter. We hear about this on the Demokrat Plantations all the time.

Look at the Rhythmic Speaking that comes from the Defects. It is all about ho's, guns, bioche's, baby momma's and on and on.

We the people pay to sustain these defectives!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

21 Users are viewing the Minneapolis Forum right now

Search the Minneapolis Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 28 min Mothra 32,326
Muslims Saw Americans Head Off 51 min LIbEralS 3
CISCO laying off to hire Illegals? 3 hr John gotti 3
Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 4 hr BIG_STEVIE 26,226
Kluwe and Vikings settle out of court 5 hr Vikings are Sissies 2
Obamacare fades from GOP's 2014 campaign playbook 5 hr LIbEralS 3
GOP Biased Rasmussen Polls: Dayton, Franken Lea... 5 hr LIbEralS 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Minneapolis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••