Police: Ga. infant killed while pushed in stroller

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Somali Man

Green Bay, WI

#1 Mar 22, 2013
Sounds like another dark on light hate crime.

"A distraught mother as told how she pleaded with young robbers to spare her toddler's life before they shot him dead as he slept in his stroller.

Sherry West was pushing her 13-month-old son Antonio yards from their home in Brunswick, Georgia, early yesterday morning when she was approached by two African-American boys.

She told how one of them, who looked about 15, demanded money from her and threatened to kill her if she didn't give him any. She told him she didn't have any.

'He said: "Well, I'm going to kill your baby", and I said "Please don't kill my baby."

Ms West added:'I put my arms over my baby and then he shoved me and then he shot my baby right in the head.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22973...
CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

#2 Mar 22, 2013
The animal tribe?

"The robbers are said to be African-American, with one aged about 13-15 years and the other slightly younger. The elder one, who shot the infant, is of thick build with curly hair, while the younger one is aged 10-12.

They fled on foot, taking nothing.

Ms West said she only realised the gun was real when she saw that the youth had shot her child dead.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22973...
CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

#3 Mar 22, 2013
Excuses will be made for "the tribe" and guns will be blamed.
DSM Local

Ankeny, IA

#4 Mar 22, 2013
Death penalty.....
Anonymous

Los Alamos, NM

#5 Mar 22, 2013
The death penalty isn't enough for devils like that... They need a torture house for people who can do that to a baby.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#6 Mar 22, 2013
Pretending color matters in killing is so funny for Carson supporters... LMAOROFU!

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#7 Mar 22, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
The death penalty isn't enough for devils like that... They need a torture house for people who can do that to a baby.
It's called federal penitentiary and it's loaded with lifers who like em young.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#8 Mar 22, 2013
Big boi blather ?? LMAOROTFU~! You don't know much and what little you know, you "know" poorly.
DSM Local

Ankeny, IA

#9 Mar 22, 2013
cantmakeitup wrote:
<quoted text>
It's called federal penitentiary and it's loaded with lifers who like em young.
You're correct that may be more appropiate
CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

#11 Mar 22, 2013
DSM Local wrote:
Death penalty.....
Someone grab a rope.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#12 Mar 22, 2013
Pretending color matters in killings, is so funny for Carson supporters... LMAOROFU!
DSM Local

Ankeny, IA

#13 Mar 22, 2013
CRASSUS wrote:
<quoted text>Someone grab a rope.
The death penalty should be administered by a Firing Squad. Next you;ll suggest we should use chemicals or some garbage

“I Want To Be Evil”

Since: Feb 13

I Wanna Be Bad

#15 Mar 22, 2013
No one said criminals are smart. This afternoon, 2 teens, a 17 & a 14 year old were arrested for this heinous crime. The 17 year old is being treated as an adult.

“The one and only Smart Liberal”

Since: Aug 12

Former MN Tax Payer

#16 Mar 22, 2013
Miss Piggy Chops wrote:
No one said criminals are smart. This afternoon, 2 teens, a 17 & a 14 year old were arrested for this heinous crime. The 17 year old is being treated as an adult.
Thanks for sharing. Do you know if GA has the death penalty? Let's hope so.

“I Want To Be Evil”

I Wanna Be Bad

#17 Mar 22, 2013
Smart Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for sharing. Do you know if GA has the death penalty? Let's hope so.
Georgia is a death penalty state, but just last month a man on death row was said to be too mentally incompetent to be executed, even though he was competent enough to serve in the military. So, I don't think the 17 year old will ever get what he deserves.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#19 Mar 22, 2013
More gun violence, when will teabaggers get a clue ???
DSM Local

Ankeny, IA

#20 Mar 23, 2013
I heard the State of Minnesota is seeking Severe punishment on a 12 year old for prank calling the government enforcers.....

“I Want To Be Evil”

I Wanna Be Bad

#21 Mar 23, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
Actually, the 'Obama Youth' who committed this murder should be charged with a hate crime. You know, the biased sentencing devised by the Democrats.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#22 Mar 23, 2013
DSM Local

Ankeny, IA

#23 Mar 23, 2013
Miss Piggy Chops wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, the 'Obama Youth' who committed this murder should be charged with a hate crime. You know, the biased sentencing devised by the Democrats.
Why isn't the family and community of the slain seeking revenge they must know who these people are (Better than most)? Don't wait for the government to solve anything they only make it worse, maybe they will charge the mother with something now who knows with the government enforcers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sick religion 16 min Mow Hammered Ali 6
Cassel stinks bridgewater rocks 25 min ObamaWetHimself 11
Your Next President 28 min Chang 9
Minneapolis: A Hotbed For Radical Islam 2 hr Go Blue Forever 112
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 2 hr Captain Yesterday 32,685
Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 6 hr Voter 26,287
Suddenly, Bridgewater face of Vikings' franchise 7 hr Joey Zaza 2
•••
Minneapolis Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Minneapolis Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Minneapolis People Search