No Zimmerman DNA under Martin's finge...

No Zimmerman DNA under Martin's fingernails

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

P C Free Zone

Saint Paul, MN

#2 Jul 4, 2013
If your hands are in a fist why would there be DNA under your fingernails?
If there are 1103 users viewing the Minneapolis Forum, why are there no comments?
Could Topix be exaggerating? No, such an upstanding site wouldn't do that. LMFAO!!!!!

Judged:

11

10

8

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#3 Jul 4, 2013
Prosecutors on Wednesday presented evidence about George Zimmerman's work in a college criminal justice course, which they say shows the neighborhood watch volunteer knew about Florida's self-defense law and had aspirations of becoming a police officer.
Zimmerman had maintained in an interview with Fox News last year that he did not know about the law. Prosecutors say he did have knowledge of it, however, because the subject was covered in the college class. They called as a witness Alexis Francisco Carter, the military attorney who taught Zimmerman's class that covered Florida's stand-your-ground law, which says a person has no duty to retreat and can invoke self-defense in killing someone if it is necessary to prevent death or great bodily harm. Carter described Zimmerman as one of his better students and said the neighborhood watch volunteer got an "A'' in his class.

Judged:

11

11

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#6 Jul 5, 2013
Liar, liar pants on FIRE !!!

Prosecutors on Wednesday presented evidence about George Zimmerman's work in a college criminal justice course, which they say shows the neighborhood watch volunteer knew about Florida's self-defense law and had aspirations of becoming a police officer.
Zimmerman had maintained in an interview with Fox News last year that he did not know about the law. Prosecutors say he did have knowledge of it, however, because the subject was covered in the college class. They called as a witness Alexis Francisco Carter, the military attorney who taught Zimmerman's class that covered Florida's stand-your-ground law, which says a person has no duty to retreat and can invoke self-defense in killing someone if it is necessary to prevent death or great bodily harm. Carter described Zimmerman as one of his better students and said the neighborhood watch volunteer got an "A'' in his class.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#7 Jul 8, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
Liar, liar pants on FIRE !!!
Prosecutors on Wednesday presented evidence about George Zimmerman's work in a college criminal justice course, which they say shows the neighborhood watch volunteer knew about Florida's self-defense law and had aspirations of becoming a police officer.
Zimmerman had maintained in an interview with Fox News last year that he did not know about the law. Prosecutors say he did have knowledge of it, however, because the subject was covered in the college class. They called as a witness Alexis Francisco Carter, the military attorney who taught Zimmerman's class that covered Florida's stand-your-ground law, which says a person has no duty to retreat and can invoke self-defense in killing someone if it is necessary to prevent death or great bodily harm. Carter described Zimmerman as one of his better students and said the neighborhood watch volunteer got an "A'' in his class.
YOU'RE 100 Percent right Champ and the populace know the truth but the haters will be haters this trial is strictly show business the defense hand picked their jury and judge justice in America is for those who can afford it.
Lacky

Saint Paul, MN

#9 Jul 9, 2013
Topix "conservatives" would defend anyone that killed a black person. Circumstances or motive are unimportant. Their desire for a return to the "good old days" when minorities had no rights is the goal. Their inability to compete on equal footing has them on the run. They see themselves as victims which causes them to squeal like the pigs they are.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#16 Jul 9, 2013
LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
the defense hand picked their jury ??????
How clueless are you?
You're the clueless idiot during the jury selection process the defense picked the jury but the azz-holes didn't pick any blacks did they why was that huh? I'll tell you why because they know that they would lose.
Anonymous

Saint Paul, MN

#21 Jul 9, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the clueless idiot during the jury selection process the defense picked the jury but the azz-holes didn't pick any blacks did they why was that huh? I'll tell you why because they know that they would lose.
You don't know much about the legal system, voir dire, or anything else for that matter.
Why do you seem so proud of your lack of intelligence?
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#25 Jul 9, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>You don't know much about the legal system, voir dire, or anything else for that matter.
Why do you seem so proud of your lack of intelligence?
I know that the legal system in Dixie has three systems one for Blacks one for Poor whites and one for the wealthy and why are you Anonymous idiot the government and the private business know everything about grown up kid and stop being a damn fool and a coward chicken little.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#32 Jul 9, 2013

Poor troll, you were "right".

I have probably lied thousands of times in my life, care to elaborate on which one you are talking about?
Anonymous

Saint Paul, MN

#34 Jul 9, 2013
LIbEralS wrote:
A nationally renowned gunshot wound expert testified Tuesday that Trayvon Martin's gunshot wound was consistent with accused murderer George Zimmerman's story that the teen was on top of him and leaning over when he was shot.
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-575928...
Let the riots begin...
The prosecution sounded desperate during cross examination.
He crassly asked the expert how much money he is being paid. Too bad the defense can't ask the same about Treyvon's parents' payola and their trip to Europe to raise money for their 'foundation.'
Both parents have quit their jobs to be full time race exploiters.
Anonymous

Saint Paul, MN

#36 Jul 9, 2013
Put out some cheese and see how long it takes for the rats to bite! LOL
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#40 Jul 13, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
Put out some cheese and see how long it takes for the rats to bite! LOL
Is that you space ace ?
Sum Ting Wong

Minneapolis, MN

#41 Jul 13, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that you space ace ?
NO!
Lacky

Saint Paul, MN

#46 Jul 14, 2013
P C Free Zone wrote:
What the hell is wrong with the pantywaist moderators on Topix?
Over half of the comments are deleted. Did they contain profanities, or did they just offend the delicate sensibilities of the liberals and trolls?
Don't worry. Your comments won't be missed. You can just replace them with more conversations with yourself. What else do you have to do anyway?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump does it again 11 min space ace 34
no more browns 4 hr space ace 1
knock fovr out 22 hr space ace 3
News Authorities Identify Suspect In Pine City Playg... Wed anarchist 4
more syrians Wed anarchist 5
BLM lies on a 0-4 losing streak May 24 anarchist 14
dead boys May 24 anarchist 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages