Innocent victims rot in Russia contro...

Innocent victims rot in Russia controlled area, blame game goes on

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

Bellweather

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Jul 19, 2014
The passenger flight should not have been flying over a war zone

The operators of the SAM should have noticed the passenger jet

Mistakes were made by Russian controlled rebels

Once they knew it was a passenger jet fighting should stop and the crash site secured for recovery efforts

There is nothing in a black box that will identify the cause or origin of the missile that destroyed the plane

Putin is making the situation worse by blaming others for Russia's involvement and not mounting a recovery effort of at least the human remains, 45,000 pounds of victims flesh and blood

RIP, or rot in place it's 2014 and savages rule the world

Sad day for "mankind"
The Cardashians

Green Bay, WI

#2 Jul 19, 2014
Bellweather wrote:
The passenger flight should not have been flying over a war zone
The operators of the SAM should have noticed the passenger jet
Mistakes were made by Russian controlled rebels
Once they knew it was a passenger jet fighting should stop and the crash site secured for recovery efforts
There is nothing in a black box that will identify the cause or origin of the missile that destroyed the plane
Putin is making the situation worse by blaming others for Russia's involvement and not mounting a recovery effort of at least the human remains, 45,000 pounds of victims flesh and blood
RIP, or rot in place it's 2014 and savages rule the world
Sad day for "mankind"
When a white country elects a black man, just because he's a black. Thanks to the internet, cable tv and social media, we now realize how stupid Americans really are.
Space Dunce

Saint Paul, MN

#3 Jul 19, 2014
I love to bag. You want some?
Bellweather

Minneapolis, MN

#8 Jul 20, 2014
Sounds like there are still rotting people in the fields controlled by Russia.

RIP, this is how Russia operates. Obama needs to talk to Putin and get him straightened out.

Oh wait Obama tried that alraedy, didn't work.
Space ace

Maple Grove, MN

#9 Jul 20, 2014
I have pretty much concluded putin did this. No doubt about it! Now he has to pay for his criminal actions big time!
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#10 Jul 20, 2014
Space ace wrote:
I have pretty much concluded putin did this. No doubt about it! Now he has to pay for his criminal actions big time!
It will never happen, at least not while wimp one is in the Oval Office.
Space Dunce

Saint Paul, MN

#11 Jul 20, 2014
Space ace wrote:
You concluded? Haha. So that means there is no plausible evidence?
Space ace

Maple Grove, MN

#12 Jul 20, 2014
Space Dunce wrote:
<quoted text>
You concluded? Haha. So that means there is no plausible evidence?
You are a creepy stalker. You make a name after me and continue to troll (to no avail) and then make racist remarks towards whites. When's the last time you took your medication weirdo?
Space Dunce

Saint Paul, MN

#13 Jul 20, 2014
Space ace wrote:
<quoted text> You are a creepy stalker. You make a name after me and continue to troll (to no avail) and then make racist remarks towards whites. When's the last time you took your medication weirdo?
No racist remarks. No meds.

Are you dumb? Oh he11 yeah.
Space ace

Maple Grove, MN

#14 Jul 20, 2014
Space Dunce wrote:
<quoted text>
No racist remarks. No meds.
Are you dumb? Oh he11 yeah.
You made racist remarks under the name "redeemer". No meds? That explains the nuttiness of your posts. Go gargle with rogaine..........
Space Dunce

Saint Paul, MN

#15 Jul 20, 2014
Space ace wrote:
<quoted text> You made racist remarks under the name "redeemer". No meds? That explains the nuttiness of your posts. Go gargle with rogaine..........
Wrong as usual. The "redeemer" is not me yet twice you. Maybe you should change monitors and try again.
Redeemer Sanduske

Green Bay, WI

#16 Jul 20, 2014
Space Dunce wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong as usual. The "redeemer" is not me yet twice you. Maybe you should change monitors and try again.
Dad, can you tuck me in?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drop one word....add one word game (Apr '14) 1 hr Mutant-cucumber 690
CNN = Fake News 2 hr Davycrockett 20
Liberals caught planning violence for inauguration 5 hr Space ace 23
Wikileaks: dossier "bogus" 6 hr Space ace 19
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 8 hr Speaking For daOt... 35,847
Flaming Liberal on ACA healthcare 14 hr Merry Moosmas 1
John Lewis is NOT a civil rights hero! He's a c... 14 hr Zephyrus 3

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages