North St. Paul pins hopes on building fiber optic network as bo...

North St. Paul leaders are dreaming of a time when every home in the Ramsey County suburb is wired for a high-tech future. Full Story
Bob Schmahl

Minneapolis, MN

#1731 Dec 3, 2012
STFU, you decrepit old fart. Nobody cares what you have to say. NSP would be better off if you died today.
Martha

United States

#1732 Dec 3, 2012
Bob Schmahl wrote:
STFU, you decrepit old fart. Nobody cares what you have to say. NSP would be better off if you died today.
now sonny i understand your frustration with an elder who knows better than you

but elders dont go away and will see the situation to the end

now you owe me an apology for calling an elder names

lets hear it sonny
Bob Schmahl

Saint Paul, MN

#1733 Dec 4, 2012
OK. I'm sorry that you are a lonely old man pretending to be a woman (plus 25 other personas) on Topix because you are so lonely and abandoned.

Feel better now?
J_Otis

Saint Paul, MN

#1734 Dec 4, 2012
Bob Schmahl wrote:
OK. I'm sorry that you are a lonely old man pretending to be a woman (plus 25 other personas) on Topix because you are so lonely and abandoned.
Feel better now?
Shitstain.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#1735 Dec 4, 2012

Feel better now?
Martha

United States

#1736 Dec 7, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
Feel better now?
meet me at the bell at 5 today sonny and i will ring your chime
Bob Schmahl

Saint Paul, MN

#1737 Dec 7, 2012
What will you do, hit Slew with your cane?

There is something really sad and pathetic about an old man that pretends to be a woman online and has conversations with himself.

If you enjoy crossdressing, you should come out of the closet and head on down to the Gay 90's, John.
Martha

United States

#1738 Dec 7, 2012
Bob Schmahl wrote:
There is something really sad and pathetic about an old man that pretends to be a woman online and has conversations with himself.
If you enjoy crossdressing, you should come out of the closet and head on down to the Gay 90's, John.
you dont know where the bell is, sonny leave the discussion

Since: Apr 08

Twin Cities

#1739 Dec 7, 2012
Bob Schmahl wrote:
There is something very sad and pathetic about an internet troll whose unrequited obsession with said old man becomes more obvious with every passing day.
Bob Schmahl

Saint Paul, MN

#1740 Dec 7, 2012
ZenBirdist wrote:
<quoted text>
There is something very sad and pathetic about an internet troll whose unrequited obsession with said old man becomes more obvious with every passing day.
You know, I've had about enough of you pretending to be a moderate and sitting on the side sniping. Schmahl is probably the most evil person I've ever come across and accounts for at least 30 to 40% of the drivel posted on Topix. Schmahl is a bigot and filled with hatred for women and every minority there is, and if you think that is fine in comparison to what I am doing, then you are just a very stupid bigoted bitch.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#1741 Dec 7, 2012
Actually, I suspect Zen isn't who IT says, but a lying troll, but the sniping is crap either way... Obviously sleeping with con, in their single wide/double wide bed. LMAOROT+FU ~!
The Truth

Saint Paul, MN

#1742 Dec 7, 2012
Awww, look at the 2 slimey trolls, scratching each other's back. Ian't that cute!
The Truth

Saint Paul, MN

#1743 Dec 7, 2012
Bob Schmahl wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, I've had about enough of you pretending to be a moderate and sitting on the side sniping. Schmahl is probably the most evil person I've ever come across and accounts for at least 30 to 40% of the drivel posted on Topix. Schmahl is a bigot and filled with hatred for women and every minority there is, and if you think that is fine in comparison to what I am doing, then you are just a very stupid bigoted bitch.
I've got news for you slimestick, no one cares what you think.

Since: Apr 08

Twin Cities

#1744 Dec 7, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
Actually, I suspect Zen isn't who IT says, but a lying troll, but the sniping is crap either way... Obviously sleeping with con, in their single wide/double wide bed. LMAOROT+FU ~!
Yeah, that's it. Everyone who disagrees with you is sleeping together. All of us. That makes far more sense and explains why you spend so much time bullying an old man on the internet. Of course!
Bob Schmahl

Saint Paul, MN

#1745 Dec 7, 2012
Zen may in fact BE one of Schmahl's aliases.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#1746 Dec 7, 2012
ZenBirdist wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, that's it. Everyone who disagrees with you is sleeping together. All of us. That makes far more sense and explains why you spend so much time bullying an old man on the internet. Of course!
cantgetitup it is... LMAOROTFU~! Poor excuse for a human and no excuse for a man at all...
Bob Schmahl

Minneapolis, MN

#1747 Dec 7, 2012
That's why he was drummed out of the military.
Bob Schmahl

Minneapolis, MN

#1748 Dec 11, 2012
Bike path in North Saint Paul is cleaned by MnDOT for use by 1 or 2 bikes.

Bike path in Brainerd is groomed as a snowmobile trail for use by thousands of snowmobiles.

Metro managemnt is silly, misguided, dumb, unfortunate!

The result is fewer recreational options for the metro.

Government needs to get out of the way of freedom!!!!
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#1749 Dec 11, 2012
managemnt misspelling= is silly, misguided, dumb, unfortunate!
Bob Schmahl

Minneapolis, MN

#1750 Dec 11, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
managemnt misspelling= is silly, misguided, dumb, unfortunate!
Thanks dude.

You are a good spellcheckerr.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thanks Obama for low gas pricex 9 min Wild a Beast 9
CNN at the Dead Cops Funeral 11 min Wild a Beast 1
Can't manage the gov & NOT honest or trustworthy (Nov '13) 6 hr LIbEralS 292
Veteran Freed From MSP VA Dental Dept Phone Abu... 7 hr LIbEralS 19
Mall of America Protest Thu Go Blue Forever 34
Close, but no cigars -- or: A funny thing happe... Thu Medewiwin 8
Merry Christmas to all... Wed cantmakeitup 1
Minneapolis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web