One of the best jokes in a very long time

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

“The one and only Smart Liberal”

Since: Aug 12

Former MN Tax Payer

#1 Jan 10, 2013
Bill Clinton named 'Father of the Year'

By CAITLIN MCDEVITT |
1/9/13 3:38 PM EST

Former President Bill Clinton is getting props for being a good dad.

Clinton was named the “Father of the Year” by the National Father’s Day Council on Wednesday.

The group selected Clinton for his “profound generosity, leadership and tireless dedication to both his public office and many philanthropic organizations,” Dan Orwig, chairman of the National Father’s Day Committee, said in the announcement.

The award will be presented at a luncheon in June.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/click/2013/01/b...
Capt Crunch

Sedona, AZ

#2 Jan 10, 2013
Black will be white, good will be bad and Slime will be in the majority.(George Orwell, 1984)

Good call George.

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#3 Jan 10, 2013
There's a National Father’s Day Committee? Are they funded by Hallmark?
Miss Piggy

Minneapolis, MN

#4 Jan 10, 2013
I guess they overlooked the anguish he must have caused Chelsea with his very public philandering.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#5 Jan 10, 2013
Looks like Chelsea is doing better, than the bunch of YOU morons posting here... LMAOROTFu~! Poor TrashyLiar's kids gave up on IT long ago...
Scooby Slew

Saint Paul, MN

#6 Jan 10, 2013
Smart Liberal wrote:
Bill Clinton named 'Father of the Year'
By CAITLIN MCDEVITT |
1/9/13 3:38 PM EST
Former President Bill Clinton is getting props for being a good dad.
Clinton was named the “Father of the Year” by the National Father’s Day Council on Wednesday.
The group selected Clinton for his “profound generosity, leadership and tireless dedication to both his public office and many philanthropic organizations,” Dan Orwig, chairman of the National Father’s Day Committee, said in the announcement.
The award will be presented at a luncheon in June.
http://www.politico.com/blogs/click/2013/01/b...
How many kids are going to show up at the luncheon?

“The one and only Smart Liberal”

Since: Aug 12

Former MN Tax Payer

#7 Jan 10, 2013
Scooby Slew wrote:
<quoted text>How many kids are going to show up at the luncheon?
That is as good of a punch line as the award itself.
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#8 Jan 10, 2013
I need to point something out.

Ms-Hillary-Rodam-Clinton has every indicator of a Womyn in a Physically Abusive Relationship.

She keeps getting injuries that are not easily view-able, many impact injuries to her head and limbs. Her Husband has been sticking it into anything that is breathing for all of their Marriage. The 1st Black President has been revealed by the Child he stcuck his cigar into, and by many other women as abusive sexually towards them.

I think that the Darling of the Amerika Feminist Demokrat Idiots, "Cigar Willy" is Domestic Abuser!

I suppose the next joke to be played on the Amerikan Sheeple will be something for Barry Soetoro, The Son of Communists, who has started 5 "Wars of Choice" in four years.

Something like a Nobel Peace Prize.

And the Sheeple say..........BAYAABAHAYAHABBAA BAA!
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#9 Jan 10, 2013
Scooby Slew wrote:
<quoted text>How many kids are going to show up at the luncheon?
Cigar Willy is Sterile from repeatedly contracting Gonorrhea, Syphilis, and whole host of nasties that Sexual Deviants like him "catch".

No kids except for that God Forsaken Trophy Daughter!

Talk about hitting every branch on the Stupid and Ugly Tree!

Oh, How often h did Hillary need to get a "Shot" because of the abuse of passing STD's to her by Cigar Willy "The Darling of the Sheeple"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 2 hr VN Vet 32,983
Canada at war with islam 7 hr Space ace 1
Obama Owns Ebola 8 hr Obama the best 42
Stop Buying Pharmaceutical Stock Folks 9 hr Obama the best 2
Ebola false flag 10 hr Gladius Machete 14
Denver Somali Girls Try to Join ISIS 12 hr cowboy chris 2
Where do you most obtain your news, particularl... 12 hr Zoey Jaja 1
Minneapolis Dating
Find my Match

Minneapolis Jobs

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Minneapolis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Minneapolis

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]