DSM Local

Ankeny, IA

#2 Mar 6, 2013
real space ace wrote:
Rand paul has officially earned my support for him as president of the United states of America.He did a great job today and he is 10 times more Ballsier than Marco Rubio. Rand paul has backbone.
Who supports Rubio, he is turning into a puppet like Christie.

Rand Paul 2016!!!
DSM Local

Ankeny, IA

#4 Mar 6, 2013
real space ace wrote:
<quoted text>You know rand paul rules when even CNN praises his efforts. Hillary Clinton reekes of corruption and I hope she chooses not to run. Hanging out at a communist firm is not good.
I heard a report that said Rand Paul has more support amongst republicans than Ron Paul did and just as much support among liberals. The fact is Rand Paul will win a general election, the question is if he can get on the bllot with the republican candidate endorsment.
DSM Local

Ankeny, IA

#6 Mar 6, 2013
real space ace wrote:
<quoted text>Who knows. I think if he can continue to gain support he could dominate.
We'll see, I just hope he can stay away from the ultra religious conservatives who became the arch rivals of Ron Paul

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drop one word....add one word game (Apr '14) 10 hr Intrepid Surfer 325
Did you hear the one about ... 14 hr FOVR 13
Clinton 14 hr FOVR 1
O'Malley: U.S. should accept 65,000 Syrian refu... 14 hr LIbErals 5
Can't manage the gov & NOT honest or trustworthy (Nov '13) 16 hr LIbErals 377
Judge orders Kentucky clerk jailed 22 hr FOVR 16
News In latest Taser suit against MPD, a pregnant pl... 22 hr cowboy chris 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages