Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Emma, your views are so misconstrued and warped that I felt compelled to write a thorough analysis of why you are wrong.
1. Starbucks- overpriced low quality coffee served in a pretentious atmospheric setting.
2. Microsoft- a failing software company that has struggled to stay relevant and employs illegal tactics. Hires exclusively FOREIGN programmers/non-locals.
3. Boeing- Moved majority of operations to Chicago, downsizing local manufacturing plants. Failing products, i.e. the infamous "Dreamliner".
4. Costco- An exception to the norm, every state has them.
5. Taco Del Mar- An awful imitation of Mexican food. Disgusting. Watery. Laughable that you would even mention that chain.
6. Dick's Drive-In- Overrated Seattle burger establishment that pales in comparison to real American eateries. Artificial ingredients.
7. Tim's Cascade Potato Chips- Unnatural ingredients, i.e. jalepano flavor.
8. REI- Co-op, therefore members run the company.
9. Eddie Bauer- has not been relevant for decades. REALLY, EDDIE BAUER??
10. NORDSTROM- overpriced department store that cannot compete with SAKS 5 AVE or Bloomingdale's. Laid-off piano players.
11. UPS-Overpriced college with a faculty consisting of glorified high school teachers... also a shipping company that LEFT WA.
12. Almond Roca- Cheap, unhealthy "candy". As fake as a plastic toy.
13. Pike's Place Market- Smells of homeless people's urine, windy/cold, full of pick-pocketers (merchants included)
14. Microbrews- more prevalent in Boston and Portland.
15. Grunge music- Shitty white people music. Daddy issue... cry cry cry... why me??
16. Dale Chihuly Glass- A well-known glassblower with a difficult personality. An alcoholic.

This is coming from someone who has lived and grew-up in the Greater Seattle Area. Washingtonians have this self-perpetuated notion that WA is a good place to live purely out of their lack of worldliness. Washington, if not for a wealth of other bad states, should be considered one of the worst places to live in the US.

Most of the state, aside from Seattle, is a bunch of white ignorant a-holes. Washingtonians are generally unfriendly and prefer to stay indoors. Almost everyone is egocentric and thinks that their opinion matters, to the extent that they come across as obtrusive. The culture is based on being rude, watered down (like Taco Del Mar), and most of all pretentious. The food quality is atrocious, nothing is authentic whatsoever.

Yes, the old growth forest in the Olympics and Cascades are beautiful, but honestly who hikes 365 days out of the year? Furthermore Weyerhauser has bastardized the native forest, damming has ruined the natural salmon runs and has left the native population in shambles, and etc...

I am sorry but I do not agree with you whatsoever. Do yourself a favor and travel. Open up your eyes, go to Spain, go to Hawaii, go to Miami, see what other places have to offer before you speak your mind again. Even states like Kansas and Nebraska are a lot nicer than you think. P.S. every state has their famous residents and large companies.
Seattle Slew have at it

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

BTW, the above quote is from the Seattle Topix WEB site, verbatium.

Gotta give credit where due.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Nice "spelling", when it comes to failure, I should always consider your expertise. LMAOROTFU~!
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Look at the nut-so teabagger... GO TEABAGGER GO !!! LMAOROTFU~!

Couple hundred lines this moronic/morning...probably of coke
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Seattle Slew have at it wrote:
BTW, the above quote is from the Seattle Topix WEB site, verbatium.
Gotta give credit where due.
It's verbatim, but you are a complete moron, right ?
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

"Man", first you suckle the toes of con, now you TOTALLY show a "man" crush On SL ??? Geez, I see a log cabin rethuglican HERE ~!
Seattle Slew have at it

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Owwwww, that hurt..

You see Seattle arrsewhole there IS a way to shut you the phocck up.

Isn't there?

You can be civil or I won't stop.

GET IT?
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

"Man", first you suckle the toes of con, now you TOTALLY show a "man" crush On SL ???

Geez, I see a log cabin rethuglican HERE ~!
Seattle Slew have at it

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

In your face!!
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Man", first you suckle the toes of con, now you TOTALLY show a "man" crush On SL ???

Geez, I see a log cabin rethuglican HERE ~!
Seattle Slew have at it

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Even locals don't like Boeing..
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Man", first you suckle the toes of con, now you TOTALLY show a "man" crush On SL ???

I see a log cabin rethuglican HERE ~!
Seattle Slew have at it

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Boeing on a silver platter..
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Boeing, best in the world in aerospace... Moron, best in your mind in nonsense...
Seattle Slew have at it

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Local blasting the Slew's home..

Imagine that.

Slew so dumb don't see it.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Look at the nut-so teabagger... GO TEABAGGER GO !!! LMAOROTFU~!

Couple hundred lines this moronic/morning...probably of coke .....

LMAOROTFU~!
Seattle Slew have at it

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Clueless Slew.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 17 of17
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Minneapolis Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance