Russian Billionare who stole Super Bo...

Russian Billionare who stole Super Bowl Ring offers Replacement

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

1776 Defender

Ankeny, IA

#1 Jun 21, 2013
Vladimir Putin may offer Patriots' owner replacement for 'stolen' Super Bowl ring
MOSCOW -- Facing what he drolly called a "complicated international problem," Vladimir Putin says he's ready to give the New England Patriots' owner custom jewelry to compensate for the Super Bowl ring that some imply the Russian president pocketed.

The Super Bowl ring changed hands in 2005 when Robert Kraft was visiting Putin with a business delegation. At the time, he said he gave it as a gift, but last week he was quoted by the New York Post as saying Putin just took it.

Putin said at an economic forum Friday he didn't remember Kraft or the ring. But "if it is so valuable to him," Putin would order a piece of jewelry of precious metal and stones be made for Kraft.

http://www.twincities.com/vikings/ci_23510738...
1776 Defender

Ankeny, IA

#2 Jun 21, 2013
Kraft was dumb enough to let a EOC ungodly Stalin loving commie fcuk touch the ring in the first place..... He deserves to NEVER get it back
Smug Libeler

Seattle, WA

#3 Jun 21, 2013
He gave it away and wants it back ?? Guy's almost as stupid, as you are.
Comrade Slew

Ankeny, IA

#4 Jun 21, 2013
Smug Libeler wrote:
He gave it away and wants it back ?? Guy's almost as stupid, as you are.
Ah, I can't recall the year...
Smug Libeler

Seattle, WA

#5 Jun 21, 2013
Poor child, deflections don't stop the drinking or the damage... What year did your "equipment" DIE ???

We see you hate women and are obsessed with me..

Sad...really.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get Over It! 5 hr Drumpf 7
Obama & BLM mourn monstor Fidel Castro 5 hr Protesters CAN WORK 50
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 10 hr Squirtzzz3971 35,607
Drop one word....add one word game (Apr '14) 12 hr WildLifeLover 626
Child sex ring>Pizzagate>Clinton's>Obama's>FBI ... Thu Georgia 1
News Cops To Drunk Drivers: We'll Make You Listen To... Nov 30 Ferrerman 20
BLM urge rioting over OSU SHOOTING Nov 30 Drumpf 14

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages