CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

King of the Jiggers would have reached for a beer and a smoke.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

I thought that you were going to the gym what the hell happen? did you miss your bus?
CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

redeemer wrote:
I thought that you were going to the gym what the hell happen? did you miss your bus?
Do you have a hard time putting the letters together idiot? I belong to three gyms dumbfluck. I'll be happy to let you know which one and and at what time when I go. Right now I have studying to do.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

CRASSUS wrote:
<quoted text>Do you have a hard time putting the letters together idiot? I belong to three gyms dumbfluck. I'll be happy to let you know which one and and at what time when I go. Right now I have studying to do.
Stop lying you fcking fat,lazy piece of sht,it's not even a gold gym in green bay,thats lie you got away with for months,and why would you need three gyms to be a member of?you can't even do three
push ups punk,why don't just push off a plate of chow once in a while and count off some calories and maybe you're lose some of that salty fat of your belly beetch so that you won't be looking like your expecting a baby! baby huey hahahaha
Seattle Slew have at it

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

CRASSUS wrote:
King of the Jiggers would have reached for a beer and a smoke.
Nawwww he would have been AWOL..
CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop lying you fcking fat,lazy piece of sht,it's not even a gold gym in green bay,thats lie you got away with for months,and why would you need three gyms to be a member of?you can't even do three
push ups punk,why don't just push off a plate of chow once in a while and count off some calories and maybe you're lose some of that salty fat of your belly beetch so that you won't be looking like your expecting a baby! baby huey hahahaha
Damm your stupid. The Golds Gym on Oneida has a better free weight area, a pool and a sauna. They changed to Xperience Fitness several months ago, most of us muscle heads still call it Golds. The gym at school is a few bucks a semester. I also belong to Planet Fitness, better treadmills and ab equipment. Now when you're ready to come to town and throw down bytch let me know. I won't kill you, just mess you up a bit.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

CRASSUS wrote:
<quoted text>Damm your stupid. The Golds Gym on Oneida has a better free weight area, a pool and a sauna. They changed to Xperience Fitness several months ago, most of us muscle heads still call it Golds. The gym at school is a few bucks a semester. I also belong to Planet Fitness, better treadmills and ab equipment. Now when you're ready to come to town and throw down bytch let me know. I won't kill you, just mess you up a bit.
Your Idiot Hitler once said that great liars or great magicians too.amd my pappy said one lie leads to another lie and another lie to cover the other lies and why would I go green bay to meet you when you would never show no way,sht I can't get my 39 bucks from you when you chix out from your tough guy talk bout!
You're a yellow punk as fag,a paper tiger keyboard fansty ghost writer.
CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>Your Idiot Hitler once said that great liars or great magicians too.amd my pappy said one lie leads to another lie and another lie to cover the other lies and why would I go green bay to meet you when you would never show no way,sht I can't get my 39 bucks from you when you chix out from your tough guy talk bout!
You're a yellow punk as fag,a paper tiger keyboard fansty ghost writer.
You're callin me gay when you're the one who spent $39 for drinks and parking at a gay bar during gay pride weekend? You think I'm going to pay to park next to a squad car in a gay bar parking to give you a beat down? Why does your gay bar charge for parking? Because your kind are so stupid and horny to hump a rump, they will pay to park.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

CRASSUS wrote:
<quoted text>You're callin me gay when you're the one who spent $39 for drinks and parking at a gay bar during gay pride weekend? You think I'm going to pay to park next to a squad car in a gay bar parking to give you a beat down? Why does your gay bar charge for parking? Because your kind are so stupid and horny to hump a rump, they will pay to park.
Darn it my pappy was right one lie always leads to another lie,you wanted to meet at loring park at first remember and now as a second thought I should have agree to it,my exgirl lives in the kenwood I wouldn't have had to pay for parking just cross lindell ave.south but you agreed to the 90's didn't you? and I'm tired of your lame punkas excuse's you always got a lying excuse,I thought that you would show up to support and honor your whore ass mama,but you're not even man enought to do that.
CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
Darn it my pappy was right one lie always leads to another lie,you wanted to meet at loring park at first remember and now as a second thought I should have agree to it,my exgirl lives in the kenwood I wouldn't have had to pay for parking just cross lindell ave.south but you agreed to the 90's didn't you? and I'm tired of your lame punkas excuse's you always got a lying excuse,I thought that you would show up to support and honor your whore ass mama,but you're not even man enought to do that.
You barely knew your pappy. Remember when he left and little Redeemy chased after him? Here's a little ditty in honor of your pappy.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

I heard you have the same pappy, didn't your mommy ever tell you crass ??? Papa was a rolling stone and your mommy had a crevice...
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

CRASSUS wrote:
<quoted text>You barely knew your pappy. Remember when he left and little Redeemy chased after him? Here's a little ditty in honor of your pappy.
poor crackas you sound like you're about to cry,come here boy and wipe your tears on daddy zipper!
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

..... Man, see all the lies in Rubio's speech from the first moment he opened his mouth...he should have thrown that water on his ass because his pants were obviously on fire.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Minneapolis Forum right now

Search the Minneapolis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bill Bans Whole Milk For Kids At Day Care 45 min Expert 4
Muslim drivers refuse to work over Gay Games ad 48 min Expert 9
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 1 hr frontporchreactionary 29,919
Boycott Reid stay out of Vegas 3 hr Trigger 9
On Climate, Business as Usual 5 hr redeemer 4
What does Griddy think? 5 hr redeemer 7
Obama Victory - US freeing Iran funds as Tehran... 5 hr redeemer 7
•••
•••
•••
•••

Minneapolis Jobs

•••
•••
•••