From time to time, nature lifts the nation by the East coast...

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Nov 13, 2013

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

And everything loose rolls to California:

Questionable Judgments

-- Los Angeles Animal Services has proposed that the city be established as a Sanctuary City of Feral Cats and that cats should be an exception to property owners' right to evict animals causing damage. Under the L.A. City Feral Cat Program, reported OpposingViews.com , felines "will gain an inherent right" to be on residential or commercial property. Animal Services believes that an enhanced spaying program will eliminate most feral-cat problems, including somehow their toileting excesses and their killing of neighborhood songbirds.[OpposingViews.com, 10-16-2013]

“I am always right.”

Since: Oct 09

Former MN Taxpayer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

Wow. That is funny.

Rogers, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

Judged:

IrishMN wrote:
Wow. That is funny.
You wouldn't think this would be such a problem in a city with so many restaurants. Especially those street vendors.

“I am always right.”

Since: Oct 09

Former MN Taxpayer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

cantmakeitup wrote:
<quoted text>
You wouldn't think this would be such a problem in a city with so many restaurants. Especially those street vendors.
"Cat today, taco tomorrow."

Rogers, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

IrishMN wrote:
<quoted text>
"Cat today, taco tomorrow."
Who would know if you didn't tell them?(and some of them probably don't)
Jethro

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

cantmakeitup wrote:
And everything loose rolls to California:
Questionable Judgments
-- Los Angeles Animal Services has proposed that the city be established as a Sanctuary City of Feral Cats and that cats should be an exception to property owners' right to evict animals causing damage. Under the L.A. City Feral Cat Program, reported OpposingViews.com , felines "will gain an inherent right" to be on residential or commercial property. Animal Services believes that an enhanced spaying program will eliminate most feral-cat problems, including somehow their toileting excesses and their killing of neighborhood songbirds.[OpposingViews.com, 10-16-2013]
The animals should be allowed to run free. It's the people that should be trapped and gassed.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Minneapolis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Minneapolis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Minneapolis