Adrian Peterson plans to be an every-down back

Full story: TwinCities.com

Thursday was just another routine walk off the practice field until Adrian Peterson's eyebrows arched and his tone rose slightly.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of126
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“any questions?”

Since: Jun 10

st.john's, newfoundland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2010

Judged:

ex favre fan wrote:
<quoted text>Ya, it's real quiet!......I think it's between DA'PACK,@ DA'BEARS,.........And maybe even DA'KITTYS!.........Preseason doesnt mean much.........But to IDIOT queens fans?...IT DOES!.........There shaking in there boots!....Thats what they do!..Haahhahahh idiots!
...your village just called...they need you back right now...GO VIKES!!!

“We've been Norv'ed”

Since: Nov 09

Erie

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2010

oldviking wrote:
Better get some blockers or he'll be suffering from migraines,sore hips and ankles...GO Adrian!
12 wins ain't enuff 4 ya'?
gayeric_113

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2010

Hey Vikings fans gayeric_113 is back for another fun filled season and hoping to slip into the playoffs through the back door. I hope my friends 40for60 and erie-Vikefan will again join me again and hop on this train all aboard choo choo.
Justin

Waltham, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2010

Has to learn how to block or ill quarterback will be missing his head by week 4
AP all Day

Since: Dec 08

Missoula, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2010

Judged:

I thought that Jon Gruden was going to have an orgasm talking about Rogers last night. But I'm waiting for Allen to have one when he's laying on top of him again and again....
Archangel

Saint Cloud, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2010

Judged:

JimisRite wrote:
Aaron Rodgers has completed 41 of 53 passes for 470 yards, six touchdowns and no interceptions and a 142.3 passer rating in just over 4 pre-season quarters ... Oh, and the Packers beat the Colts tonight 59 - 24 (without Greg Jennings)..... Let's get the season rolling!!!

Anxious to get the season rolling too. Glad you're excited about your team.- You should be - but, I'm pleased to point out, that GB's offensive line doesn't seem to be able to contain MN's pass rush. Allen, The Williams', & several others seem to have their way with Rodgers, for the most part. THAT has Viking fans excited about when these two teams meet... Just thought that I'd mention it.
Chilli Palmer

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2010

Judged:

JimisRite wrote:
Aaron Rodgers has completed 41 of 53 passes for 470 yards, six touchdowns and no interceptions and a 142.3 passer rating in just over 4 pre-season quarters ... Oh, and the Packers beat the Colts tonight 59 - 24 (without Greg Jennings)..... Let's get the season rolling!!!
it's preseason duma**, man, you guys over there need to get a life, OMG, I can't believe it, PRESEASON!!!!!!!!! pull your pants up and get back to work......
Chilli Palmer

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2010

Judged:

Archangel wrote:
<quoted text>
Anxious to get the season rolling too. Glad you're excited about your team.- You should be - but, I'm pleased to point out, that GB's offensive line doesn't seem to be able to contain MN's pass rush. Allen, The Williams', & several others seem to have their way with Rodgers, for the most part. THAT has Viking fans excited about when these two teams meet... Just thought that I'd mention it.
don't get too far ahead of yourself becuz this season I am thinking you will see the same problem with the Vikes "O" line, they are going to be the death of this team, the O line suks..........
Chilli Palmer

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2010

Judged:

ezg357d wrote:
<quoted text>Come now stop dreaming the bears & Cutler the way he was tossing the football around was a joke to high to knox if hes going to be the go to guy jay needs to throw the lower to Knox. The bears other receivers if you can call them a receiver They was droping the few good throws by Cutler & the Bears defense I would say ugh says it best, No pass rush, wide open tight ends over the middle . A screen pass going the distance If I was you Bear fan I wouldnt be here lol at a few problems the VIKES are having when you should be worrying about the Bears over all team. Should I say last place in the North this year .The Lions have a better chance at winnig the North this year then your team & yes I got to say The Packers offence looks good Aaron looks good But so did your backup QB Flynn > Its the Packers starting defense the Colts walked down field scored frist at one point the Colts was leading 17-7 not intill the second string of the Colts was out there did the Pack stop them from moving the ball. As far as I see both of your teams needs a lot of work. Like i said about the packers What good is it if your offense can move the ball if it only scores when the others teams second string is out there also what good is it if your frist string defense lets the other teams offense out score them Like I said I dont see any problems the VIKES cant handle with any of these two teams they Both have to many problems to over come. GO VIKINGS
you must have skipped English class in school. Your grammar and punctuation is that of a 10 year old and therefore, extremely difficult to take you or what you have to say seriously at all....now go back to school and get it right Junior.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2010

Judged:

Packer fans are idiots. They get pumped up for a preseason game. Ryan Grant? What a joke! AP is the best tailback in the game packer wackers and you will pay this season. Just watch.
TitleFixer

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2010

Judged:

"Adrian Peterson plans to be a "fumble on every-down back""
JTMoney

Shakopee, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2010

Judged:

I remember last year we were hearing the exact same thing...Rodgers didn't get sacked in the preseason last year...nor this year. Rodgers didn't throw an INT last preseason...he tore it up. The Packers were good last year and will be this year but please its preseason.

I find it funny whenever they show game highlights to pimp Rodgers the opponent is always the Lions or Bears? Why is that?

Simple...because he can't win big games against tough opponents.

Good luck this year.
Here We Go Again

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2010

Judged:

That would be awesome, Adrian. But you have to hang on to the football and prove you can do that consistently before you can be an every down back. Every defense is going to be going strip crazy against you. Secure the ball with both hands, dang it! I want you to be an every down back. You are that good!
Here We Go Again

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2010

Judged:

Sherm wrote:
Judged:
Packers were down 17 to 7 at start of secong quarter.......get real
Two words for you: preseason football.

If you are that excited about Rogers lighting up a team's second, third and fourth strings, you are going to be in for a big surprise when he actually has to face a challenge...
blue bombers fan

Buckhannon, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2010

Judged:

can he block on third down?
JTMoney

Shakopee, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2010

Judged:

blue bombers fan wrote:
can he block on third down?
On one play he didn't....doesn't mean he can't, won't or will...unlike you packer backers we will wait and see when the games really count. But congrats for two years in a row you are the Preseason Champions despite losing to the lowly Browns. All the Football Analysts want to kiss your arses and Rodgers thinks his offensive line is full of 5 Pro Bowlers.

Just wait for reality to set in.
IndyVikeFan

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2010

Judged:

Wow those Packers were a butt kicking bunch last night! Credit given where credit is due. They are with out a doubt the Princes of Pre-season. All the writers have seen enough. Crown them now.

It's a shame they will actually have to play the real season where Shaaron will be pitching the ball from a prone position. It's also a well documented cryin shame that they are the Patsies of Post-season.

As usual the biggest suckers are all on board busting their buttons over practice results. Among them is that numb skull JimisWrong and the perv sex favre fan.
Chad

La Crosse, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2010

I think Petersons going to have a huge season and prove to hang on to the rock better..I see him breaking his single game record and getting close if not 2000 yards....okay reality!!! chilli is still the coach and the vikes will have to succeed despite the lack of creativeness of the head coach and the yes men staff....
ezg357d

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2010

Chilli Palmer wrote:
<quoted text>
you must have skipped English class in school. Your grammar and punctuation is that of a 10 year old and therefore, extremely difficult to take you or what you have to say seriously at all....now go back to school and get it right Junior.
I would be the frist to say Its true I am not a english major but I do know the game & what I said is all true The packers defense has let every team this preseason score on them The colts went down field on the packs starting defense & Aaron didnt look any better then the backup QB I see you like to saying to go back to school when its you that likes a cheap laugh & is trying to be the class clown. I was always was told if you try & down grade someone for a cheap laugh all you are doing is showing what kind of person you are So have your laugh class clown my facts speak for there self about The bears & packers defense (ulgy bad) look at how many points have been put up on them. All you hear is the news media saying how good Aaron has been but ignore the fact that the starting defence couldnt even stop the Browns opening drive. All of you packer fans just like hearing about Aaron boy& how many Tds he has or yards he put up I say keep ignoring how bad the packs defence is & get your cheap laugh because come the start of the season it will be VIKE fans having the last laugh once you see the cold hard facts on the packs defence > I loved what Aaron boy was saying after the game I havnt took one sack this preseason We all know none of the teams are useing anything But a open blitz, Guess Aaron thought wow im going down 51 times the line is doing good lol GO VIKINGS
ezg357d

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2010

Judged:

I see the Type-O on defense I am always hitting the wrong keys its what happens when your typeing on your breaks & keeping a eye on your employees My business is tree trimming & yes I do well so my grammar isnt the best it can be. I make more then most of you & am I makeing fun of all the schooling you had & is now saying What good did it do you. take a look at the money your makeing to mine Are you making over 96000.00 a year net not gross. isnt a person like myself that has done more with the schooling that i got then you have done with yours make you sick. but hay this is america & if you want perfect english you souldnt be here get out of it. GO VIKINGS

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of126
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Winter Storm Warning for Hennepin County was issued at April 16 at 10:40PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
Minneapolis Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Minneapolis Jobs

•••
•••