The Department Of Homeland Security Stole My Boat Today

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Feb 22, 2013

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#1 Feb 22, 2013
Nice. Lie in writing or we'll take your property.
DHS might just be the biggest waste of money this country has ever conceived of. And the biggest violator of the Bill of Rights.

http://uncrunched.com/2013/02/21/the-departme...
non-starter

Saint Paul, MN

#2 Feb 22, 2013
So sign the form saying an error is correct, or they take your boat. I guess conversely, you could sign that the lie is correct, then they could take your boat. Thanks Obama and Congress, for extending the powers in the Patriot Act.

Obama justifies keeping nearly all of Bush's terror war provisions in place with the standard rationale that the government must have all the weapons needed to deal with the threat of terrorism, even legally and constitutionally dubious weapons. That, of course, was the Bush and Cheney stock line. The one small difference between them and Obama is that Obama has sought to put a softer casing around those illicit weapons. That's no consolation for those who took candidate Obama and later Senator Obama at his word that he'd scrap or at least radically overhaul the Act.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#3 Feb 22, 2013
Looks like one side of the story, imagine your glee at criticizing a government official, without hearing their side. Ps- If it's as simple as the guy says, he doesn't need an attorney. A supervisor will do.

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#4 Feb 22, 2013
non-starter wrote:
So sign the form saying an error is correct, or they take your boat. I guess conversely, you could sign that the lie is correct, then they could take your boat. Thanks Obama and Congress, for extending the powers in the Patriot Act.
Obama justifies keeping nearly all of Bush's terror war provisions in place with the standard rationale that the government must have all the weapons needed to deal with the threat of terrorism, even legally and constitutionally dubious weapons. That, of course, was the Bush and Cheney stock line. The one small difference between them and Obama is that Obama has sought to put a softer casing around those illicit weapons. That's no consolation for those who took candidate Obama and later Senator Obama at his word that he'd scrap or at least radically overhaul the Act.
The DHS is one of the most perverted leftovers from that administration and Obama supports them fully. Imagine taking people who barely get their GED and giving them the authority to imprison someone on a whim or a hunch with very little limits on what they can and can't do. All in the name of security? We're creating a huge number of low information, low integrity, petty little dictators. And paying out billions of dollars for the "privilege".
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#7 Feb 22, 2013
cantmakeitup wrote:
<quoted text>
The DHS is one of the most perverted leftovers from that administration and Obama supports them fully. Imagine taking people who barely get their GED and giving them the authority to imprison someone on a whim or a hunch with very little limits on what they can and can't do. All in the name of security? We're creating a huge number of low information, low integrity, petty little dictators. And paying out billions of dollars for the "privilege".
I don't see any site to prove this claim.

As always, the plagiarized copy/past content posted by the low information, no integrity poster is completely invalid specifically because it was plagiarized with no credit given to the real author(s). So we can all ignore it.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#8 Feb 22, 2013
cantmakeitup wrote:
<quoted text>
Barely get their GED ??? Try "got".

Try English... LMAOROTFU~! I'd ask for your proof, but in your haste to rant, it's ALL BS !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 1% Should Pay Their Fair Share in Taxes 8 min Henry K 32
Men who don't like football 34 min Sammie 6
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 12 hr SpaceBlues 32,489
Obamacare More Unpopular Than Ever 16 hr Sadie 9
Obama: "no strategy" on Isis. 17 hr Wendall 12
Minneapolis: A Hotbed For Radical Islam 17 hr JamesA 77
Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 19 hr LMS 26,227
•••
•••
•••