First Prev
of 31
Next Last
Slew is my hero

Saint Paul, MN

#1 Jun 5, 2012
In 22 minutes, even MSNBC will be telling everyone that Walker just won by 53% to 47%.

Poor Progs. Whacha gonna do now boys?

Will they storm the Capitol again and crap in the hallways like they did last time?
Gay Schmahl

Russia

#2 Jun 5, 2012
It's no wonder, between all the out-of-state money and the dirty tricks that the Republicans pulled, like trying to jam up the Democratic phone banks and robo calls telling Democrats not to vote.
Slew is my hero

Saint Paul, MN

#3 Jun 5, 2012
Gay Schmahl wrote:
It's no wonder, between all the out-of-state money and the dirty tricks that the Republicans pulled, like trying to jam up the Democratic phone banks and robo calls telling Democrats not to vote.
Talk about a sore loser. But a loser just the same.
Seattle Slew

Kent, WA

#5 Jun 5, 2012
How's Ms Slew and the "delivery" kids ??? Not A POPPA SLEW ??? Funny, you're happy with a "purchased" election, but YOU'LL BE PAYING THE BILL ~! Writing on the wall and dummy "thinks" the money came from "friends" that AREN'T investing in their OWN PROFITS ??? LMAOROTfu ~! Yeah, unions are the enemies and the 5 RMoney kids "earned" their $20 million each, BY EXISTING !???

“HHhhhoooowwwlll”

Since: Feb 08

Craigville

#6 Jun 5, 2012
Gay Schmahl wrote:
Don't forget the 15 forms of ID that all the liberals had to come up with too.
Barrett Bros

Saint Paul, MN

#7 Jun 5, 2012
Maybe we should have got out the black panthers with night sticks
Slew is my hero

Saint Paul, MN

#8 Jun 5, 2012
40for60 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget the 15 forms of ID that all the liberals had to come up with too.
But only the Libs. Republicans can just go vote without any ID.
Seattle Slew

Kent, WA

#9 Jun 5, 2012
Slew is my hero wrote:
In 22 minutes, even MSNBC will be telling everyone that Walker just won by 53% to 47%.
Will they storm the Capitol again and crap in the hallways like they did last time?
How's Ms Slew and the "delivery" kids ??? Stupid Slew, Liar Slew, CHEAP ASS SLEW, Not A POPPA SLEW ???

Funny, you're happy with a "purchased" election, but YOU'LL BE PAYING THE BILL ~! Writing on the wall and dummy "thinks" the money came from "friends" that AREN'T investing in their OWN PROFITS ??? LMAOROTfu ~! Yeah, unions are the enemies and the 5 RMoney kids "earned" their $20 million each, BY EXISTING !???

“HHhhhoooowwwlll”

Since: Feb 08

Craigville

#10 Jun 5, 2012
Slew is my hero wrote:
<quoted text>
But only the Libs. Republicans can just go vote without any ID.
Exit polls are claiming a tie, looks like this thread was a bit premature.
Slew is my hero

Saint Paul, MN

#11 Jun 5, 2012
Seattle Slew wrote:
<quoted text>How's Ms Slew and the "delivery" kids ??? Stupid Slew, Liar Slew, CHEAP ASS SLEW, Not A POPPA SLEW ???
Funny, you're happy with a "purchased" election, but YOU'LL BE PAYING THE BILL ~! Writing on the wall and dummy "thinks" the money came from "friends" that AREN'T investing in their OWN PROFITS ??? LMAOROTfu ~! Yeah, unions are the enemies and the 5 RMoney kids "earned" their $20 million each, BY EXISTING !???
Stupid Slew. Liar Slew.

The voters are telling the world what they think of the public union goons in WI right now.

Hey, was your former union for the Post Office considered a public union? Ah, what do you care? You got fired from there.
Seattle Slew

Kent, WA

#12 Jun 5, 2012
Slew is my hero wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid Slew. Liar Slew.
The voters are telling the world what they think of the public union goons in WI right now.
Hey, was your former union for the Post Office considered a public union? Ah, what do you care? You got fired from there.
How's Ms Slew and the "delivery" kids ???

Stupid Slew. Liar Slew. Cheap Slew. Boring Slew. Not A POPPA SLEW ???

Slew is my hero

Saint Paul, MN

#13 Jun 5, 2012
40for60 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. Right on target. Watch the results.
Slew is my hero

Saint Paul, MN

#14 Jun 5, 2012
Seattle Slew wrote:
<quoted text>How's Ms Slew and the "delivery" kids ???
Public unions are the enemy of the taxpayer. You are catching on, but you are still...

Stupid Slew. Liar Slew.
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#15 Jun 5, 2012
Only the Dependent Demokrats complain when the "Money" was not enough to pay for the Beer and Smokes for the Urbanites and thier Bus Rides to the polling Places.

Too bad that therr were not more "Community Organizers" available to get the Dependents out to vote.

Well given that the Demokrats Messiah has driven fuel costs to Double with his policies, maybe money was a factor...them Buses burn some fuel ya no'!
Seattle Slew

Kent, WA

#16 Jun 5, 2012
How's Ms Slew and the "delivery" kids ???

Funny, you're happy with a "purchased" election, but YOU'LL BE PAYING THE BILL ~! Writing on the wall and dummy "thinks" the money came from "friends" that AREN'T investing in their OWN PROFITS ??? LMAOROTfu ~! Yeah, unions are the enemies (sarcasm for you dummies)and the 5 RMoney kids "earned" their $20 million each, BY EXISTING !???
duck

Saint Paul, MN

#17 Jun 5, 2012
40for60 wrote:
<quoted text>
Fox 9 shows Walker 60% and what's his face 40% with about 27% of precincts reporting. It's early yet, but this is obviously a slam dunk. What a waste of taxpayer money. Maybe they should freeze state employees pay for a couple of years to pay for this dog and pony show. Would serve them right.
Slew is my hero

Saint Paul, MN

#18 Jun 5, 2012
Jun 5, 9:07 PM CDT

Walker survives recall election in Wisconsin

By SCOTT BAUER
Associated Press

MADISON, Wis.(AP)-- Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker has survived a recall election, defeating the Democratic mayor of Milwaukee to keep the state's top political job.

Walker becomes the first governor in American history to stay in office after a recall challenge.

The Republican governor rose to national prominence last year after taking on public-sector unions shortly after being sworn in. That fight also triggered the recall and set up a rematch with Tom Barrett, who was defeated by Walker in 2010.

Walker argued his policies were necessary to confront the state's budget problems.

The loss is a blow to Democrats and to unions that spent millions to oust Walker.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_WIS...
digger

Saint Paul, MN

#19 Jun 5, 2012
Slew is my hero wrote:
Who are you trying to kid?? I've heard that Walker is up by at least 20 POINTS, 60/40. It isn't even CLOSE. What a waste of effort and money for a strategy that only benefitted the advertisers, not the voters. Get rid of your stupid "recall law" and focus on what is really important for a change, before you end up like Michigan.
Seattle Slew

Kent, WA

#21 Jun 5, 2012
digger wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are you trying to kid?? I've heard that Walker is up by at least 20 POINTS, 60/40. It isn't even CLOSE. What a waste of effort and money for a strategy that only benefitted the advertisers, not the voters. Get rid of your stupid "recall law" and focus on what is really important for a change, before you end up like Michigan.
I'd POINT OUT, YOU GUYS LIE, BUT YOU JUST DID...thanks ~!
CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

#22 Jun 5, 2012
I would like to congratulate everyone on the Scott Walker win. Next, we vote out the monkey. Hip, Hip, Hurray!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 31
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Right now!!!!!!! 13 hr space ace 2
britain leaves EU, new world order stunned 23 hr cowboy chris 11
News Pride Weekend Kick-Off Parties Sat Joe Balls 5
Typical Minnesota Voter Sat Phineas 6
News Fourth of July Fireworks in Minnesota Sat Phineas 14
harrassed on purpose my whole life Jun 24 space ace 3
Obama's America Jun 24 OK Barry 75
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages