First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#47 Mar 31, 2013
Topix put the space in, but nice/poor try..... What a way.... to spend your "life" ???
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#48 Mar 31, 2013
Poor cantgetitup or remember back/when....

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#49 Mar 31, 2013
some of their former greeters they had. now are stockers in the store. this is true about the Walmart in Brooklyn Park
one of the greeters I know. I've seen working lately in filling the shelves with their products. as well as doing the inventory when they recently did that bit.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#50 Mar 31, 2013
Old folks who aren't used to working will be really GREAT shelf stockers, an OPPORTUNITY for cant & snag...

Minneapolis, MN

#51 Mar 31, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
Old folks who aren't used to working will be really GREAT shelf stockers, an OPPORTUNITY for cant & snag...
really nice for you to slam oldsters. NOT!!!!!
IF it is possible for you at all to be able to keep that mouth shut. you might be able to reach that age. then lets see how you feel about being slammed about how old you are.
how do you know that those who are and or were greeters did not work beforehand at a job? ever asked them? or did you just assumed that they did not ever had a job beforehand?
some of the greeters I talked to at the store. couple of them were there to get a bit of extra cash beyond what their other job paid them to do.
and not all greeters at Walmart are seniors. many are in their mid late 20s and up in age.
plus I have seen some seniors put youngsters in the dust for how well they can work. this was at the factory I was at. some of those youngsters expected to be able to take it easy. then they got shown up by some of the old folks there. can we say not only mad youngsters. but in some cases, rather embarrassed ones?
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#52 Mar 31, 2013
Blather suits you, so what about meeting another noisemaker named crapass ???

Minneapolis, MN

#53 Mar 31, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
Blather suits you, so what about meeting another noisemaker named crapass ???
why should I meet your boyfriend? since both you and him are nothing but blowers of hot air.
I would rather be with my husband instead.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#54 Apr 1, 2013
Better ask your husband ...crapass....

Minneapolis, MN

#55 Apr 1, 2013
one. I'm not crapper. crapper is unable to change his location. if he does. it shows for ALL of his aliases where that location is. or hasn't the seattle troll noticed that.
plus my husband does not hit this forum. my husband goes to technical types of forums.
plus my husband works a job that provides for the the three of us; my husband, our daughter, & me. I dont think crapper has worked a 40 hr plus week ever.
crapper thinks that a woman should be working a outside job. even if she is raising a child. and both her and her husband have decided that she stays home to be a housewife.
as well as the hours that crapper and you hit here. most of the time my husband is busy either getting ready for work. or he is at work. this includes the hours the weekends at where he works.
DSM Local

Ankeny, IA

#56 Apr 1, 2013
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
why should I meet your boyfriend? since both you and him are nothing but blowers of hot air.
I would rather be with my husband instead.
Ha!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 16 min red and right 33,199
GRUBER gate 17 min Space ace 6
any good whorehouses in twincitys (Jun '11) 24 min Space ace 15
Al Franken's record, sized up 8 hr MinniAfrica 12
Can't manage the gov & NOT honest or trustworthy (Nov '13) 11 hr LIbEralS 283
Autopsy reports on Ferguson Shooting 13 hr LIbEralS 25
NO CANADA OIL to TX-OK! Wed jst sayn 2
Minneapolis Dating
Find my Match

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Minneapolis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Minneapolis

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:23 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:23PM
So why didn't the NFLPA reduce Goodell's power in 2011?
ESPN 1:42 PM
Vikings' Tate takes first step in fresh start
Bleacher Report 2:22 PM
Do Tate, Blount Signings Destroy Fantasy Value of Jerick McKinnon, Jonas Gray?
Bleacher Report 2:53 PM
Complete Week 12 Preview for Minnesota
NBC Sports 4:31 PM
Matthews, Packers O-line, get movie star turns - NBC Sports