Single moms are making us broke, says Joe Soucheray

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

Comments (Page 7)

Showing posts 121 - 136 of136
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Neither of my teeth

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#133
May 10, 2013
 

Judged:

7

6

6

Moving is free and you're used to being lazy & supported, right ?

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#134
May 10, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

looks like crappy's half sister forgets that when I'm on here. it is during a Dr ordered break.
.
for all it knows, I could be on either a 20 minute coffee break, or even eating my supper. or taking a short break from my husband's request to build stuff on a 3D graphics art program like Carrarra.
.
it does not realize that being a housewife is no task for the lazy like the troll is. who I see spends the inverse amount I do on the site here.
.
and it is the husband's right to support his family with him being the main breadwinner. which means he makes the more important decisions.
.
see lazy is being:
using the microwave to cook that factory made meal. instead of a more wholesome homecooked meal.
using a mechanical dishwasher to clean the dishes. which does a bad job. instead of washing dishes by hand. then drying them by hand.
using a robot to vacuum floors. instead of vacuuming them yourself. be it with a handvac or upright.
using a robot to spray chemicals onto the shower walls. and then using a robot to rinse it off.
lazy is throwing a kid into daycare and expect them to raise the kid for you. instead of you being there for your kid to raise them.
lazy is using a leaf blower instead of raking.
lazy is using a weed trimmer instead of using a handheld clipper to get after the weeds.
lazy is buying already precut cookies that all you have to do is shove them into the oven.
lazy is buying meals like shishkobabs already on the stick. or the pot roast already prepped with veggies.

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#135
May 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

lazy would also be:
staying at home all day. then expect your spouse to do all the work once they got home.
.
that last one was my husband's ex-wife. first words out of her mouth were normally, "What's for supper?". this was even at 11 pm after a long shift at his job.
.
he is much happier to come home. and find the house clean, the food cooked. and a bit of time to relax.
Awful Truth

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#136
May 10, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

1

redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Joe Suckaway hahaha,how you my Buckwheat impression? Don't it remind you of the good days in you're garage? during the hay day of your career,you made a fortune off of his jggeroes,it was all of laughs,Did the Hubbards family ever adopt you snake? as their pet snake come on give Sambo a break,it will look good in you're trial,you might get a stay of ..........
iddoiioot
Neither of my Teeth

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#137
May 10, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

Sangelia wrote:
looks like crappy's half sister forgets that when I'm on here. it is during a Dr ordered break.
.
for all it knows, I could be on either a 20 minute coffee break, or even eating my supper. or taking a short break from my husband's request to build stuff on a 3D graphics art program like Carrarra.
.
it does not realize that being a housewife is no task for the lazy like the troll is. who I see spends the inverse amount I do on the site here.
.
and it is the husband's right to support his family with him being the main breadwinner. which means he makes the more important decisions.
.
see lazy is being:
using the microwave to cook that factory made meal. instead of a more wholesome homecooked meal.
using a mechanical dishwasher to clean the dishes. which does a bad job. instead of washing dishes by hand. then drying them by hand.
using a robot to vacuum floors. instead of vacuuming them yourself. be it with a handvac or upright.
using a robot to spray chemicals onto the shower walls. and then using a robot to rinse it off.
lazy is throwing a kid into daycare and expect them to raise the kid for you. instead of you being there for your kid to raise them.
lazy is using a leaf blower instead of raking.
lazy is using a weed trimmer instead of using a handheld clipper to get after the weeds.
lazy is buying already precut cookies that all you have to do is shove them into the oven.
lazy is buying meals like shishkobabs already on the stick. or the pot roast already prepped with veggies.
We see the time I spend(one line) and yours....
SeattleMyAzz

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#138
May 11, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Neither of my Teeth wrote:
<quoted text>We see the time I spend(one line) and yours....
You are on here from 8:00 AM until 2:00 AM. Hey Gay Slwesie, what did you do last night?
"I cut & pasted the same stoopid comments hundreds of times." Get a fauching life.

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#139
May 11, 2013
 
SeattleMyAzz wrote:
<quoted text>
You are on here from 8:00 AM until 2:00 AM. Hey Gay Slwesie, what did you do last night?
"I cut & pasted the same stoopid comments hundreds of times." Get a fauching life.
it may claim that it spends only one line. on this thread.
.
but if you take a look at ALL the threads that it not only hits with it's main persona. but all the threads with it's other accounts as well. it adds up in one hour. one can see that it spends at least 40 to 50 minutes per hour on Topix. and at least eight to ten hours a day.
accounts using handles like
Neither of my teeth
Spam Judger
Bushwhacker
Spammer Space Case
.
to name a few. it has as many handles as it's half brother crappy does.
.
while in my case, I only use my name here. and since I took typing in high school.
.
parents expected me to follow in my mom's footsteps after she went back to work after my brother & I got into high school(with my dad's permission) I kept a old typewriter to help improve my typing. meaning I kept up improving my speed in how many WPM I can do.
non-starter

Burnsville, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#140
May 11, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Niether of the Above wrote:
<quoted text>Non, what she wants is for me to offer to pay for her plane ticket, meals and hotel room for one night. Now I considered making that offer until I realized, she never confirmed she could defend her self, never agreed to sign a waiver, never confirm she was above green belt status or that she was even old enough to fly by herself. I guess she will just have to go through life being known as the little loser from Seattle!
Even if you sent money, it is unlikely the "Seattle" poster would show up. It didn't show up for 3 days while you were actually in Seattle. The money would likely disappear, the only way would be to have a 3rd party hold it for reimbursement after the slewchebag actually showed for once. I think it would have to be a expense reimbursement form, because it is even unlikely any plane ticket would actually be from Seattle.

However, with a case of little dog syndrome this bad, it is unlikely the slewche would show at all, instead picking on spelling and touting its' financial prowess as justification for not showing.
Neither of my Teeth

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#141
May 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Would you recognize money, honey ?? LMAOROTFU~!!

Love your stories, make up more....
welfare cheese

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#142
May 11, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Neither of my Teeth wrote:
Would you recognize money, honey ?? LMAOROTFU~!!
Love your stories, make up more....
You poor slob. Working weekends to make a nickle.
Neither of my Teeth

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#143
May 11, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

You poor slob. Lying, to make no point.
welfare cheese

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#144
May 11, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Neither of my Teeth wrote:
You poor slob. Lying, to make no point.
Glad to help you out. Will you be working on sunday also? We are here for you. Here's another nickle. Enjoy.
Neither of my Teeth

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#145
May 11, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Sunday, nickel nonsense numbskull....
Neither of my Teeth

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#146
May 11, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

non-starter wrote:
<quoted text>Even if you sent money, it is unlikely the "Seattle" poster would show up. It didn't show up for 3 days while you were actually in Seattle. The money would likely disappear, the only way would be to have a 3rd party hold it for reimbursement after the slewchebag actually showed for once. I think it would have to be a expense reimbursement form, because it is even unlikely any plane ticket would actually be from Seattle.
However, with a case of little dog syndrome this bad, it is unlikely the slewche would show at all, instead picking on spelling and touting its' financial prowess as justification for not showing.
Nice run on sentence, are you THIS frustrated ??? AWWW....

Tell us how you run Amway....but HAVE no money, sonny. LMAOROTFU~~!
Awful Truth

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#147
May 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Neither of my Teeth wrote:
<quoted text>Nice run on sentence, are you THIS frustrated ??? AWWW....
Tell us how you run Amway....but HAVE no money, sonny. LMAOROTFU~~!
Iddiiot.

"Sunday, nickel nonsense numbskull..."

"Numskull"
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#148
May 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Awful Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
iddoiioot
Is that you Joe Suckaway?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 121 - 136 of136
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Minneapolis Forum right now

Search the Minneapolis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 14 min Captain Yesterday 31,986
Punch a liberal day 1 hr Space ace 12
Welfare Cash for Weed in Colorado 1 hr cantmakeitup 1
liberal war on women (Jul '13) 2 hr Earl 78
Obamacare subsidies illegal 2 hr beckmans 5
Rick perry sends national guard to border 2 hr Earl Brown 4
Young Men of Color Need More Than Basketball an... 6 hr cantmakeitup 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

Minneapolis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Minneapolis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Minneapolis
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••