Aaron Alexis' Fort Worth Arrest Report

Aaron Alexis' Fort Worth Arrest Report

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

Mandatory Background Chec

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Sep 16, 2013
A discharged Navy Petty Officer Third Class, who served at the Naval Air Station Joint Reserve Base in Fort Worth, Texas, is the gunman behind Monday's mass shooting at the Navy Yard in Washington, D.C., NBC News has learned.

The gunman, identified by his fingerprints as 34-year-old Aaron Alexis, is one of the 13 people confirmed to have died in the shooting Monday morning.

Tarrant County records show Alexis was arrested in Fort Worth in Sept. 2010 for discharging a firearm inside city limits — a Class A misdemeanor. The narrative from that arrest is below. More about his service in the United States Navy can be found here.

SUMMARY NARRATIVE

On Saturday 09-04-10 at approximately 1849 hrs I, Officer M Medders 3835 working W237, was dispatched to an apt complex, Orion at Oak Hill Apts, at 2450 Oak Hill Rd in reference to a shots fired call. The details of the call stated "CP STS SHE HEARD A 'POP' & SAW SMOKE & DUST; NOW SEES THAT THERE IS A HOLE IN HER FLOOR & ANOTHER IN HER CEILING; BELIEVES SOMEONE JUST SHOT INTO HER APT; DID NOT SEE ANYTHING OR ANYONE; CP HAS MOVED AWAY FROM AREA WHERE HOLES ARE; CONTACT CP". Upon arrival I met with the witness who was inside her apt and visibly shaken up.

More at http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Aaron-Alexis...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can't manage the gov & NOT honest or trustworthy (Nov '13) 9 min LIbEralS 516
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 37 min Into The Night 35,558
Obama's America 23 hr TAAM 85
Nice was isis Jul 20 haha 2
Crooked hillary bribes officials Jul 20 Phineas 17
News Father Of Fatally Shot 2-Year-Old Arrested Jul 20 Pope Benedicktum 19
News Spouses have bathroom privacy rights, Minnesota... (Mar '10) Jul 19 Phineas 40

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages