Minneapolis home health care operator accused of $400K in Medicaid fraud

Jan 10, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Star Tribune

The operator of a home health care agency in northeast Minneapolis stands accused of filing bogus Medicaid billings totaling more than $400,000, his second legal round of legal trouble while a businessman in the city.

Comments
1 - 7 of 7 Comments Last updated Jul 14, 2013
goose

Wheaton, IL

#1 Jan 10, 2013
North East Minneapolis? That HAS to be an Obama supporter!
"Show me da money man! You owe ME!"
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#2 Jan 10, 2013
Saw nothing political, but you never actually have a valid fact, so I wasn't surprised.
Not Surprising

Saint Paul, MN

#4 Jul 14, 2013
There are unethical home health care people who take vulnerable adults into their home, get paid from several Government sources and do not actually care for the person like they should. It's all about the money. The state needs to investigate more of these people and put a stop to it and look at their books which can be altered.
Some Nursing home employees hate their job and can be abusive and do not give appropriate care. They should be fired. There are some good employees who see this and report it. They are the employees who are compassionate and caring. But some won't. It's the "I don't want to be involved reasoning."
I personally have gotten calls from a patient at a facility asking when her meals are coming, she is hungry. She obviously has the wrong number but it makes me wonder who is suppose to be taking care of her in that facility. It's sad.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#5 Jul 14, 2013
Blathering helps ? Why didn't you feed the "made up" patient ? Oh right, it's a story.
Not Surprising

Saint Paul, MN

#6 Jul 14, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
Blathering helps ? Why didn't you feed the "made up" patient ? Oh right, it's a story.
Hi Bushwhacker. You really don't know how wrong you are. I actually looked up the telephone number and called this facility. They were unaware that she was calling out for food on my first call. They said they would check on it, but the calls still came every now and then, so they are not really doing their job. It is sad. If this was your Mother would you feel differently. Would you not want better care for her. Even with your statements, I do believe you would.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#7 Jul 14, 2013
You lie too much to be believed & you know it.

Second guessing and adding details is clearly the "work" of a Rand Paul fat rat head....

Seek help, for yourself.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#8 Jul 14, 2013
Hey poopy, would you eat Rand Paul's panties ?? Just asking....

Oh, you want limits ??? LMAOROFU~!

Too bad, you obliterated them, huh ??

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Henry Kissinger "assembly of a new world order" 34 min Space ace 1
Obama: "no strategy" on Isis. 39 min Space ace 3
Drop one word....add one word game 1 hr _Zoey_ 84
Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 5 hr Advertisment 26,226
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 7 hr SpaceBlues 32,474
Minneapolis: A Hotbed For Radical Islam 8 hr Einer Joe Hansen ... 63
Cambridge Mace's Lane Middle School Teacher on ... 8 hr cantmakeitup 17
•••
•••
•••

Minneapolis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Minneapolis People Search