Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

The DFL and Gov. Dayton just finished the legislative session. Winners: Minnesota Vikings, Mall of America, Mayo Clinic, Who says the DFL doesn't like Rich people!!

“The one and only Smart Liberal”

Since: Aug 12

Former MN Tax Payer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Niether of the Above wrote:
The DFL and Gov. Dayton just finished the legislative session. Winners: Minnesota Vikings, Mall of America, Mayo Clinic, Who says the DFL doesn't like Rich people!!
Yet the dumb masses that are the devoted DFL supporters in MN will never see that corporate welfare is a key element in everything the DFL does. If you are a big government fan, and contributor to the DFL, you can legally rape the taxpayers.

If MN voters keep electing these people, they better learn to speak French. That is what MN will become.

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

I just heard about the $250,000,000 they are giving away to the MOA. This must be another case of payola. The malls owners can well afford to do this on their own and we could use the tax revenue they are forgoing. It's not like they can move if we don't pay their ransom. And hooray for thousands of minimum wage retail jobs with no vacation or insurance, etc., additional traffic congestion requiring hundreds of millions in infrastructure upgrades. (More payola to the unions.)
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Yeah, malls don't have managers, generate business, collect taxes, and beautify the community for generations...

Not to the really UGLY "MIND", right cheapo ?
non-starter

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Bushwhacker wrote:
Yeah, malls don't have managers, generate business, collect taxes, and beautify the community for generations...
Beautify the community for generations? Have you actually seen the mall of America? If you have, it does speak to your lack of perspective, based on your comment above.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

It's a name, Mall of America... Try to look less stupid, if possible. As for your ignorant question, YES.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

CHEAPO ANSWERED !!!! LMAOROFU~!
Bridgework

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

non-starter wrote:
<quoted text>Beautify the community for generations? Have you actually seen the mall of America? If you have, it does speak to your lack of perspective, based on your comment above.
Those parking garages are so beautiful in the setting sun.
Bridgework

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Bushwhacker wrote:
It's a name, Mall of America... Try to look less stupid, if possible. As for your ignorant question, YES.
You mean like how UGLY "MIND" should have been ugly-minded?

When you visited the MoA, were you working as a pimp or for a pimp?

Rogers, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

non-starter wrote:
<quoted text>Beautify the community for generations? Have you actually seen the mall of America? If you have, it does speak to your lack of perspective, based on your comment above.
When has the construction of any mall "beautified" any urban area?
Tree huggers usually show quite a bit of disdain for any massive construction project like this one. I wonder if they will be allowed to forgo any environmental impact studies?

Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

CHEAPO ANSWERED !!!! LMAOROFU~!

Yeah, the MALL is "parking garages" ???

Rogers, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

non-starter wrote:
Says a lot about slewpids twisted sense of what is beautiful too.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

I actually am pissed off, If Dayton and the DFL had been around when I started my business, maybe I could have hopped on the Corporate Welfare Train and perhaps had the state kick in some money for my office building. And for those who think RT's redevelopment of the east end of DT MPLS isn't going to get some taxpayer payolla, hang on, its coming.
jerry

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Smart Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet the dumb masses that are the devoted DFL supporters in MN will never see that corporate welfare is a key element in everything the DFL does. If you are a big government fan, and contributor to the DFL, you can legally rape the taxpayers.
If MN voters keep electing these people, they better learn to speak French. That is what MN will become.
MN voters are a different lot today. After years of importing more immigrants then they can deal with, the voting block has switched priorities hard to the left. Because, while the majority of this influx of immigrants can't read, speak the language and therefore not work, they can vote. The dems think the added social cost of this voting block can be easily shifted to the responsible, as obvious given the last legislative session. Problem for the dems is, the responsible are moved to make plans that don't include donating financially to prop up this poorly managed, self-inflicted disaster.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

After years of importing more immigrants then....

Love "American grammar", improperly used....

Yeah, you're a credit to some race... LMAOROFU~!

“The one and only Smart Liberal”

Since: Aug 12

Former MN Tax Payer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

jerry wrote:
<quoted text>MN voters are a different lot today. After years of importing more immigrants then they can deal with, the voting block has switched priorities hard to the left. Because, while the majority of this influx of immigrants can't read, speak the language and therefore not work, they can vote. The dems think the added social cost of this voting block can be easily shifted to the responsible, as obvious given the last legislative session. Problem for the dems is, the responsible are moved to make plans that don't include donating financially to prop up this poorly managed, self-inflicted disaster.
I am an example of what you speak of. If I were to stay a MN resident, my tax burden would be over 50% of my gross income.

With the technology available to work remotely, why would I not move to my other home in a low tax state and come back to Minnesota for less than 6 months a year so that I can claim residency in my other state?

I will not allow the confiscation of that much of my income and get nothing but abuse from the DFL'ers in return.

It is time for the moochers to pay their fair share. I am done paying for everyone else.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

HEY, why are you mad at con & jw's daddies ????

Found a stock, yet ??

Probably as soon as you find a clue or an intelligent song to sing, huh ?

LMAOROFU~!

Heard the Mittiots don't pay income taxes.... SOME PEOPLE, yeah ?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Minneapolis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Minneapolis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Minneapolis