First Prev
of 2
Next Last
The Obamaphone Lady

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Dec 30, 2012
Obama hopes to enact new gun-control measures in 2013

By Meghashyam Mali - 12/30/12 09:49 AM ET

President Obama on Sunday said he would make gun control a priority in his new term, pledging to put his “full weight” behind passing new restrictions on firearms in 2013.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/n...
Wade Gustafson

Saint Paul, MN

#2 Dec 30, 2012
The only reason a 'White House Task Force' is appointed by the president is to have the 'appearance' of doing something. The last AWB/high capacity magazine ban did little to reduce gun crime. Less than 4% of ALL gun crime is done using ANY kind of rifle.
Lowell

Minneapolis, MN

#3 Dec 30, 2012
Obama wouldn't want to focus on crime control that would be too difficult.

Obama's Libertard followers will love him for getting guns..
Clem

Saint Paul, MN

#4 Dec 30, 2012
Lowell wrote:
Obama wouldn't want to focus on crime control that would be too difficult.
Obama's Libertard followers will love him for getting guns..
Dumb. It's taken you a few years but you've single handedly ruined Topix. Congrats lady. Enjoy the solitude.
digger

Minneapolis, MN

#5 Dec 30, 2012
Molon Labe.
Clem

Saint Paul, MN

#6 Dec 30, 2012
digger wrote:
Molon Labe.
Indeed.
Molon Labia

Minneapolis, MN

#7 Dec 30, 2012
Gun freaks are the reason this country is so violent. Without guns, murders just would not happen as often. And mass murders would be a thing of the past.
Lowell

Minneapolis, MN

#8 Dec 30, 2012
Clem wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumb. It's taken you a few years but you've single handedly ruined Topix. Congrats lady. Enjoy the solitude.
The Truth always prevails.
digger

Minneapolis, MN

#9 Dec 30, 2012
Molon Labia wrote:
Gun freaks are the reason this country is so violent. Without guns, murders just would not happen as often. And mass murders would be a thing of the past.
If that were the case, there would be multiple mass murders every day in America. Well, it's NOT.
Crazed Gunman W Issues

Minneapolis, MN

#10 Dec 31, 2012
The Obamaphone Lady wrote:
Obama hopes to enact new gun-control measures in 2013
By Meghashyam Mali - 12/30/12 09:49 AM ET
President Obama on Sunday said he would make gun control a priority in his new term, pledging to put his “full weight” behind passing new restrictions on firearms in 2013.
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/n...
That damn Obama! Why couldn't the republicans win this race that way I could have my "freedoms."

Darn Liberals!

“The one and only Smart Liberal”

Since: Aug 12

Former MN Tax Payer

#11 Dec 31, 2012
Crazed Gunman W Issues wrote:
<quoted text>
That damn Obama! Why couldn't the republicans win this race that way I could have my "freedoms."
Darn Liberals!
The recent murder of 20 children in CT has given the Leftists cause to dance on the graves of those children while they celebrate the trashing of the 2nd Amendment of the Constitution.

Taking guns away from law abiding citizens is not going to prevent the next Sandy Hook massacre.

Training and arming adult volunteers that are already on site at the schools in offensive and defensive weapons will prevent the next tragedy.

----------

Barack Hussein Obama now joins the long list of dictators who have taken guns away from th citizens.

Adolph Hitler
Joseph Stalin
Benito Mussolini
Mao Tze Tung
Pol Pot
Fidel Castro
Hugo Chavez
Karl Marx
Barack Hussein Obama

Since: Sep 08

Neon City Oh.

#12 Dec 31, 2012
Wayne Pepe LePew and the NRA are nothing but pimps for the gun industry.
It is all about profits.
Dead Movie Goer

Minneapolis, MN

#13 Dec 31, 2012
Smart Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
The recent murder of 20 children in CT has given the Leftists cause to dance on the graves of those children while they celebrate the trashing of the 2nd Amendment of the Constitution.
Taking guns away from law abiding citizens is not going to prevent the next Sandy Hook massacre.
Training and arming adult volunteers that are already on site at the schools in offensive and defensive weapons will prevent the next tragedy.
----------
Barack Hussein Obama now joins the long list of dictators who have taken guns away from th citizens.
Adolph Hitler
Joseph Stalin
Benito Mussolini
Mao Tze Tung
Pol Pot
Fidel Castro
Hugo Chavez
Karl Marx
Barack Hussein Obama
Obviously not enough.....
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#14 Dec 31, 2012
WDRussell wrote:
It is all about profits.
Rocket Scientist,

The NRA has several Million Members.

America is about 54% Victim Demokrat, and about 30% Republican.

(I know that math is hard on you Demokrats, but try to keep up here)

If the NRA has say 10 Million Members, "Statistically" (Google the word) this means that

5.4 Million of the Members are Demokrats,

3 Million are Republican,

1.6 Million are Patriotic Americans like myself.

You Idiots are known as Idiots for a reason.

It is beyond time for there to be a test before anyone that registers Demokrat is allowed access to a Ballot!

“The one and only Smart Liberal”

Since: Aug 12

Former MN Tax Payer

#15 Dec 31, 2012
WDRussell wrote:
It is all about profits.
You are ignorant and wrong.

Tell me how taking guns away or limiting access to guns by law abiding citizens will prevent another massacre.

Don't we already have laws against murder? How's that working out for everyone?
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#16 Dec 31, 2012
I like sloppy logic, according to your "thinking", guns don't facilitate murder and the exception is the norm.... You're so dumb IT HERTZ ~! LMAOROTFU~!
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#17 Dec 31, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
I like sloppy logic, according to your "thinking", guns don't facilitate murder and the exception is the norm.... You're so dumb IT HERTZ ~! LMAOROTFU~!
The nice thing about a New Year is that Society's Sociopaths do not change.
Damn your Baby Daddy!, your Mothers Brother.

I wonder if the Stray Dog knew it was his Sister when he was scouring the Hood' for willing Ho', and if he knew what a despicable defective his Unholy Alliance with his Sister would create whether he woulda not screwed his Sister.

Tell us Sociopath, what is the Family Lore they told the Asylum when they dropped you off?
Honey Boo Boo

Minneapolis, MN

#18 Dec 31, 2012
Smart Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
You are ignorant and wrong.
Tell me how taking guns away or limiting access to guns by law abiding citizens will prevent another massacre.
Don't we already have laws against murder? How's that working out for everyone?
Daddy, is that you?
digger

Minneapolis, MN

#19 Dec 31, 2012
Smart Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
----------
Adolph Hitler
Joseph Stalin
Benito Mussolini
Mao Tze Tung
Pol Pot
Fidel Castro
Hugo Chavez
Karl Marx
Barack Hussein Obama
He hasn't taken them away YET, and I predict that it will be the end of his presidency, if he "succeeds"... One thing though, he just might the second president to start a civil war within this country, for all of the WRONG REASONS....
Robert

Lees Summit, MO

#20 Dec 31, 2012
digger wrote:
<quoted text>
He hasn't taken them away YET, and I predict that it will be the end of his presidency, if he "succeeds"... One thing though, he just might the second president to start a civil war within this country, for all of the WRONG REASONS....
He tries to take away the guns, you can bet the body count will be alt higher than 26!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
First Lady To Rally Voters In Minneapolis 21 min goose 1
Obama Owns Ebola 1 hr Billy 38
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 5 hr The Sage of Main ... 32,978
Where do you most obtain your news, particularl... 5 hr Heather Johnson 0
VA Healthcare Not a peep from President 7 hr LIbEralS 46
Arrest hillary clinton for benghazi crimes Mon Space ace 1
How to clear out a High School Gym in short order. Mon Space ace 4
Minneapolis Dating
Find my Match

Minneapolis Jobs

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Minneapolis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Minneapolis

Personal Finance