Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#46 Nov 29, 2012
I offered to meet you at my dojo, but you don't have the gonads to stand up to an adversary. You simply go running away and throw imaginative rocks at your opponents.
goose

Chicago, IL

#47 Nov 29, 2012
The Truth Squad wrote:
<quoted text>
The one of about the poster Consistent is a SHE CAN'T make a reply or add to a forum without throwing out HER ultra right wing bias and never can make a salient point without HER insults.
And Consistent, you are a HER, aren't you???
The Truth Squad knows all.
She is also an alcoholic and is out at her meeting right now.
DSM Local

Ankeny, IA

#48 Nov 29, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
I offered to meet you at my dojo, but you don't have the gonads to stand up to an adversary. You simply go running away and throw imaginative rocks at your opponents.
I see, you are incapable of making an arguement on the basis of the facts so you are moving "forward"
when a democrat loses an arguement they call you a fascist or attack you, then they attack the source, then they attack your spelling and THE MESSENGER, then they resort to see nothing here nothing tactics (name changing will soon go ballistic)
DSM Loco

Minneapolis, MN

#50 Nov 29, 2012
Illiterate Iowan doesn't make a very good 'arguement'.
DSM Local

Ankeny, IA

#51 Nov 29, 2012
DSM Loco wrote:
Illiterate Iowan doesn't make a very good 'arguement'.
when a democrat loses an arguement they call you a fascist or attack you, then they attack the source, then they attack your spelling and THE MESSENGER, then they resort to see nothing here nothing tactics (name changing has occured)

-thanks for playing "I'm going to make a bs arguement against your facts because I'm a leftie"
DSM Loco

Minneapolis, MN

#52 Nov 29, 2012
You are making an azz out of yourself - at least learn how to use spell check if you are going to post here.
DSM Local

Ankeny, IA

#53 Nov 29, 2012
DSM Loco wrote:
You are making an azz out of yourself - at least learn how to use spell check if you are going to post here.
when a democrat loses an arguement they call you a fascist or attack you, then they attack the source, then they attack your spelling and the messenger, then they resort to see nothing here nothing tactics

-you went through it all once

So... it's a never ending cycle!
redeemer

Minneapolis, MN

#54 Nov 29, 2012
One of the Bobs wrote:
<quoted text>
Bravo. That's a very good description of the current state of Topix. Irish still trying to make "Obamaphones" relevant. Racist CRASSUS fictional threads about a gym that doesn't exist. Consistent typing the same comments over and over and slipping in some "k's" to make it more profound. Really sad stuff.
This is the best comment of the day hehehehe
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#56 Nov 29, 2012
Demokrat Defectives,

"Google" Idiots and Irony.

The fecal players pull their own turds from the Toilet, and make puppet figures on this Thread, which is about the Toilet that the Turd Players Harvest for their insights to post on the thread about what a Toilet you Sheeple have made of Topix......Do you Defectives ever go back and get embarrassed by what you type?

A Psychology Student could do a Master Thesis using just the Multi named Defectives of the Victim Classes that react in their childlike ways to the discomfort they feel because the awful truth about them cannot be avoided. But, these Sheeple post their ignorance here for all to witness......And WE let you people have a vote!
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#58 Nov 30, 2012
Bravo. That's a very good description of the current state of Topix. Irish still trying to make "Obamaphones" relevant. Racist CRASSUS fictional threads about a gym that doesn't exist. Consistent typing the same comments over and over and slipping in some "k's" to make it more profound. Really sad stuff.
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#59 Nov 30, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
"the current state of Topix"

You want to hear something funny?...LMAJOEPFECAL!~

The number one Toilet Inhabitant has an opinion about Relevant Postsers.

The Little BOI Bender from the DOJO in the Sky, with the $9,000,000 she made with "I wish I had a Life Inc", who spends her days diddling herself as she works ourt Uncle Daddy Issues while typing, who takes 1 hour off Topix per day to play with her own feces.....Has an opinion!

LMAIYEBTPOOPY!~
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#61 Nov 30, 2012
The one of about the poster Consistent is a SHE CAN'T make a reply or add to a forum without throwing out HER ultra right wing bias and never can make a salient point without HER insults.
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#62 Nov 30, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
Fecal Funster,

Does the Asylum accept your $9,000,000,000 in Monopoly Play Money for your very real Thorazine Injections?....Or, is your Play Money that is covered with your own Poop only good at your Magical DOJO in the Sky?

Alcoholic Consisent

Saint Paul, MN

#64 Nov 30, 2012
It appears thst you have some kind of a fetish for human feces, aside from being an untreated alcolhic living off the government dole.

Although we joke about it often, I would seriously recommend some counseling for you. You are really messed up in the head.
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#65 Nov 30, 2012
Alcoholic Consisent wrote:
It appears thst you have some kind of a fetish for human feces, aside from being an untreated alcolhic living off the government dole.
Although we joke about it often, I would seriously recommend some counseling for you. You are really messed up in the head.
Fecal Slewsie,

Does the Asylum accept your $9,000,000,000 in Monopoly Play Money for your very real Thorazine Injections?....Or, is your Play Money that is covered with your own Poop only good at your Magical DOJO in the Sky?

One of the Bobs

Saint Paul, MN

#68 Nov 30, 2012
From now on I'm just going to call my toilet my Consistent.
redeemer

Minneapolis, MN

#70 Nov 30, 2012
CRASSUS wrote:
Every day I ingest a lot of news, education from school, and other tidbits. Some of it is useful but some of it is useless information about stupid Americans and dummies from other parts of the world. Topix is the toilet I dump this useless stuff that got ingested with the good. It's like taking a crap. Topix is very important to some people, people like Slew, Redeemer and St Paul Bob of many names. I guess that means I am crapping on their food. It probably tastes better for them.
Where is non-starter when you need her?Crackas did you get your workout today?From the couch to the fridge fat boy.
Capt Crunch

Cave Creek, AZ

#71 Dec 1, 2012
Consistent on Welfare wrote:
Excuse me, I have to go take a Consistent.
Don't forget to wipe your Slime. And for the health of those around you ,flush.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#72 Dec 1, 2012
I had some crunch left over from eating crunchy peanut butter, you want it capt ???
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#73 Dec 1, 2012
It's floating in my Consistent.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mall of America Protest 2 hr Sunshine 21
Veteran Freed From MSP VA Dental Dept Phone Abu... 4 hr American_Sons 15
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 5 hr Sunshine 33,479
2 cops dead THANKS LIBERALS! 5 hr Sunshine 6
St. Anthony, Minnesota to Pay $200,000 to Settl... Sun Sunshine 2
Walker Wins Unions Lose (May '12) Fri LIbEralS 29
Review: State Wide Protective Agency (Jul '11) Fri Martin Scott treptow 84
Minneapolis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web