White House: No debt deal unless tax ...
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#70 Dec 2, 2012
Robert wrote:
<quoted text>
You can tax the so called rich and small business to oblivion and make the problem worse. It will not don anything but run the gov for a week. If you do not increase the amount of taxpayers paying in by putting people back to work it will be for nothing. 23 million more people working, making 50k or more paying there fair share would generate more taxes than all the rich combined. But for some reason the administration can not see it. Or the real quest is to punish success!
You make the mistake of thinking that the poster you are replying to is also thoughtful.

These "feeling" Democrat Victims have no clue about Economics, and never will. It is all about "What can my country do for me"....and David Goebbels Axelrod played it perfectly by tapping into the lowest of Society for their votes for the Black Male Victim Candidate.

It is best to ignore these Sheeple, let it collapse, let the Sheeple starve or become productive and "earn" the profits they are currently "given" by the confiscation of their neighbors wealth by an unjust and oppressive system that has been corrupted to enrich the Demokrat Playa's of the Chicago Mob.

The Sheeple "feel" that letting Free People keep the Fruits of their Labor, is oppressive to the Sheeple.

This Defective "feeling" they live by cannot be defeated at the Ballot Box.

Our System MUST collapse before society's dregs can be put back at the bottom and learn to "feel" grateful for the gifts their neighbors provide them, vs the Entitlement that they "feel" now.

Responsibility for the State of our Nation falls squarely on the Government Schools, and these need to be destroyed automatically at the start of the collapse.

Let "The Great Barry Soretto Depression" begin!
Robert

Lees Summit, MO

#71 Dec 2, 2012
Nancy wrote:
23 million new jobs making $50 k? So simple. You're a smart one Robert.
Oh, by the way, what are these 23 million people doing to make $50 grand a year?
Who knows? But I can honestly say that adding 10 million more to unemployment will not solve the debt or txa problem. When you can not tax the rich enough to generate the kind of revenue needed to get us out of this mess, you have to tax the middle class. Well the middle class is shrinking right along with the so called rich. The poor class pay nothing. So what is your idea to solve the problem? Can't wait to hear your great ideas!!
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#72 Dec 2, 2012
Nancy wrote:
23 million new jobs making $50 k? So simple. You're a smart one Robert.
Oh, by the way, what are these 23 million people doing to make $50 grand a year?
Immoral Poster of everybody else's Names,

They will not be Artists, Revisionist Historians of the Black Victim/Lesbian Movements, Make work Dependents with Government Jobs, or "Teachers" (gag).
Feces Consistent

Minneapolis, MN

#74 Dec 2, 2012
Why don't YOU go out and get a job instead of living of the government?
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#76 Dec 2, 2012
Feces Consistent wrote:
Why don't YOU go out and get a job instead of living of the government?
Fecal Funster,

Wipe the poop off your hands before you start typing......not even your "partner" enjoys his own defecation on the keyboard.

When you get cleaned up, and develop any point whatsoever, feel free to come back here and attempt to explain the point you "feel" you need to share.

Thank You, Topix
Bridgework

Lincoln, NE

#78 Dec 4, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
I've been making it in the market for years, it's better than the whining sound you losers "make" ~! LMAOROFU~! Don't tell me, this is your sole internet usage ??? LMAOROTFU~! I see why you're miserable ~!
So you are admitting that all this time you were complaining about Wall Street and Mitt Romney's investment income, that you were doing the same thing? How about all the time you have been complaining about corporate greed, yet are benefiting from that corporate greed?
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#79 Dec 4, 2012
I was charging exorbitant management fees and killing companies ??? Whatever you "think" really gets screwed up, when you change monikers ... LMAOROTFU~!
Conservatives unite

United States

#80 Dec 4, 2012
Yes, that is good, we don't want to deal with a socialst muslim govt control. Fiscal cliff will happen, cuts will happen and we can stop spending other peoples money !

Bridgework

Lincoln, NE

#81 Dec 4, 2012
The left keep on trying to blame the Republicans for not compromising, yet Obama has flat our said he will not compromise on the top entitlement programs or taxes for the rich.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#82 Dec 4, 2012
So, you agree it's NOT Obama's economy, because the right won't let him make decisions...THANKS ~!

Still bushwhacker's mess ~!
non-starter

Saint Paul, MN

#83 Dec 4, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
So, you agree it's NOT Obama's economy, because the right won't let him make decisions...THANKS ~!
You a funny in a not so humorous way. I hope you donate your brain to science, maybe you could let them start working on it now.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#84 Dec 4, 2012
You a funny ??

Already removed yours ???
Bridgework

Lincoln, NE

#85 Dec 4, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
So you thank Bush for your $10,000 stock gains?
Bob Schmahl

Saint Paul, MN

#86 Dec 4, 2012
Conservatives unite wrote:
Yes, that is good, we don't want to deal with a socialst muslim govt control. Fiscal cliff will happen, cuts will happen and we can stop spending other peoples money !

I'd like to see it happen, actually. It would guaranty Democroatic control of the house again in 2014.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#87 Dec 4, 2012
Mr. Obama does not want to compromise, he want to punish the republicans for making him look like a dork during the election period. Fortunately for him, his record of failure didn't get in the way of his attempt to ruin the country. Now he is on his merry way and the only thing standing in his way, is the Republicans in the House. Hang tough, only two years to mid-terms. We survived Carter and Clinton, we can survive this guy too!

“The one and only Smart Liberal”

Since: Aug 12

Former MN Tax Payer

#88 Dec 4, 2012
"To each according to his needs, from each according to his abiliies"

- Karl Marx 1865
- Barack Hussein Obama 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 14 min Earthling-1 34,402
grossest thing ever 28 min space ace 1
Third Term for Obama ? 2 hr Tellitlikeitis 20
Don Trump is a rapist 2 hr Tellitlikeitis 13
Delete Hulk Hogan 4 hr space ace 2
van halen 1978 album 4 hr space ace 2
Brave Great White Hunter Mr Palmer 4 hr Ethical Hunter 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages