redeemer

Minneapolis, MN

#46 Nov 30, 2012
non-starter wrote:
<quoted text>An English teacher's nightmare? Wow. Let's talk about the content of your statement, whoops, nothing there.
who are you anyway? or you an english teacher or a self appointed kindergarten cop loser? screw you and get a teacher or any kind of job and leave the hell alone.
redeemer

Minneapolis, MN

#47 Nov 30, 2012
non-starter wrote:
<quoted text>Pretty sad to be a slew groupie. Why don't you post some of your own content? It likely won't be factual, accurate, or even close to right, but at least it will be yours.
You must have a crush on me or something.
redeemer

Minneapolis, MN

#49 Nov 30, 2012
Consistent wrote:
<quoted text>
Toilet Trooper,
Here is a Slewism you typed, that I feel you should see from another post about you Toilet Troopers that Shaat all over Topix.....
"the current state of Topix"
Another english major.
redeemer

Minneapolis, MN

#50 Nov 30, 2012
CRASSUS wrote:
<quoted text>I have a new work for you "kaffir." I think you'll like it. It has a lot of history and it's what you are.
Thanks for the compliment,I have a new word for you "Bunraku." it has a lot of history.
You should ask non-starter for a date this weekend and maybe she will teach you how to spellcheck yourself and smell check yourself as a bonus.

“The one and only Smart Liberal”

Since: Aug 12

Former MN Tax Payer

#51 Nov 30, 2012
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for the compliment,I have a new word for you "Bunraku." it has a lot of history.
You should ask non-starter for a date this weekend and maybe she will teach you how to spellcheck yourself and smell check yourself as a bonus.
Come on red, you are slipping. You didn't even try your fake Ebonics accent that time.
redeemer

Minneapolis, MN

#52 Nov 30, 2012
Smart Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on red, you are slipping. You didn't even try your fake Ebonics accent that time.
You should hear me sing smart liberal ! are you an elvis fan how about this one for you" Are you
lonely tonight."? sorry smart liberal I don't have time to share
insults with you tonight,you have a hot date tonight so I will pick up on your lies and deception's tomorrow,se ya I hate to be ya
hahahaha
Smarter Liberal

Minneapolis, MN

#53 Nov 30, 2012
Thank God that the rich are finally going to start paying their fair share again.

Former MN Tax Payer

#54 Nov 30, 2012
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>You should hear me sing smart liberal ! are you an elvis fan how about this one for you" Are you
lonely tonight."? sorry smart liberal I don't have time to share
insults with you tonight,you have a hot date tonight so I will pick up on your lies and deception's tomorrow,se ya I hate to be ya
hahahaha
Good for you with the hot date. I hope he appreciates your wicked sense of humor.

Next, I am just killing time waiting for some month end numbers from work. I realize that might be foreign to you, but some of us don't work just 9 - 4. Some of us actually put in far longer hours than your 35 per week.

Former MN Tax Payer

#55 Nov 30, 2012
Smarter Liberal wrote:
Thank God that the rich are finally going to start paying their fair share again.
Good one Bob. It matters not that some of us pay a disproportionate amount of taxes already. Our taxes will go up, that is a fact.

However, that does not mean my income goes down. Are you schmart enough to understand that one?
Smarter Liberal

Minneapolis, MN

#56 Nov 30, 2012
I'm not a right wing nut case, so I'm already smarter than you.

Former MN Tax Payer

#57 Nov 30, 2012
Smarter Liberal wrote:
I'm not a right wing nut case, so I'm already smarter than you.
Right, Bob. Sure you are.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#60 Dec 1, 2012
Corvair ??? Nuff said....
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#61 Dec 1, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
Corvair ??? Nuff said....
"Nuff said"?

Is "Nuff" one of your Multiple Personalities, or one of the Little BOI's you brag about doing?

Wait a minute!.....Is "Nuff' One of Uncle Daddy's Nicknames for his Little Slewsie?

Woof, Woof "Nuff" and Slewsie assumes the "Position'!
Babe

Saint Paul, MN

#62 Dec 1, 2012
It's funny how Slew owns the "conservatives" on here. They follow him around responding to every post. Pathetic.
The Real Bob

Minneapolis, MN

#63 Dec 1, 2012
Babe wrote:
It's funny how Slew owns the "conservatives" on here. They follow him around responding to every post. Pathetic.
You have it backwards. Slew chases after every conservative like a little love sick puppy dog.
Miss Piggy

Minneapolis, MN

#64 Dec 1, 2012
Smarter Liberal wrote:
You're so right, now that Slewzie made it big in the stock market she will be funding a small village in Africa.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#65 Dec 1, 2012
I've been making it in the market for years, it's better than the whining sound you losers "make" ~! LMAOROFU~! Don't tell me, this is your sole internet usage ??? LMAOROTFU~! I see why you're miserable ~!
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#66 Dec 1, 2012
Miss Piggy wrote:
<quoted text>You're so right, now that Slewzie made it big in the stock market she will be funding a small village in Africa.
That right there is some funny shaat!....(All good humor has a basis in truth. This is why there are so many "Black Jokes")

Snippets of truth.......

One, That Narcissistic Sociopath would kill to keep her place at the Government Trough and share nothing.

Two, because the only Market Slewsie "Plays" is the Little BOI Market.

Three, Slewsies Google Search to find a Stock she could pretend she "Made Monopoly Money" with, came right outta the blue, like most of the disturbing images that she creates about herself for us to witness on Topix.

Four, Internees at the Government Funded Asylums give up their SSDI to the Institution for their bed and Jello at the Asylum, and the only money they have is Play Money from the Community Room where they interact with the other droolers eating each others feces.
Robert

Lees Summit, MO

#68 Dec 2, 2012
Consistent on Welfare wrote:
Taxes are lower now than they have been in decades. The rich need to step up to the plate and start paying their fair share again.
We need a return to 1960's era tax rates for the richest Americans.
You can tax the so called rich and small business to oblivion and make the problem worse. It will not don anything but run the gov for a week. If you do not increase the amount of taxpayers paying in by putting people back to work it will be for nothing. 23 million more people working, making 50k or more paying there fair share would generate more taxes than all the rich combined. But for some reason the administration can not see it. Or the real quest is to punish success!
Nancy

Saint Paul, MN

#69 Dec 2, 2012
23 million new jobs making $50 k? So simple. You're a smart one Robert.

Oh, by the way, what are these 23 million people doing to make $50 grand a year?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
This is why everyone hates the IRS (Feb '14) 8 hr LIbEralS 28
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 11 hr kal 33,461
GRUBER gate 12 hr Sunshine 11
Mall of America Protest 14 hr Sunshine 2
Muslims are a threat Wed Sheriff Joe 19
Minneapolis schools superintendent FIRED Wed Sunshine 8
Veteran Freed From MSP VA Dental Dept Phone Abu... Wed American_Sons 10
Minneapolis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Minneapolis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Minneapolis

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:37 am PST

Bleacher Report 9:37AM
The Pack Has Not Fared Well at Raymond James Stadium
Bleacher Report11:42 AM
Extending Randall Cobb Must Be a Matter of When, Not If, for Green Bay Packers
NBC Sports 1:41 PM
Norv Turner: It's pretty incredible to me what Teddy Bridgewater has done this season
Bleacher Report 4:17 PM
Previewing Vikings vs. Dolphins
NBC Sports 5:01 PM
Packers' front 5 helps keep offense humming - NBC Sports