non-starter

Saint Paul, MN

#23 Nov 30, 2012
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>Hahahaha that was funny,I feel on them drunk speaker,they must have given them drunk
their disability checks early this month LOL hehehehe
An English teacher's nightmare? Wow. Let's talk about the content of your statement, whoops, nothing there.
non-starter

Saint Paul, MN

#24 Nov 30, 2012
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>We know Champ,but he's not smart enought to be deceitful to anyone but himself,and he is a fool in everybody eyesight and that fact is a non-starter hahahaha
Pretty sad to be a slew groupie. Why don't you post some of your own content? It likely won't be factual, accurate, or even close to right, but at least it will be yours.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#25 Nov 30, 2012
"Let's talk about the content of your statement. Whoops, nothing there."

Sorry, but children might read your drivel and think that was proper sentence structure... Yeah, I know you tried ! LMAOROFU~!

Since you posted nothing ...poorly. I fail to see your point.
non-starter

Saint Paul, MN

#26 Nov 30, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
Sorry, but children might read your drivel and think that was proper sentence structure... Yeah, I know you tried ! LMAOROFU~!
No wonder you have time to post on here all day under different names, you are an unemployed English major. Being an unemployed/underemployed English major also explains your unfulfilled station in life. Well, from the rest of us to you, welcome Topix director of spelling, punctuation, and sentence structure. Whoops, another run-on sentence, when will I learn?
Bridgework

Lincoln, NE

#27 Nov 30, 2012
$1.4 trillion in the red and he is going to put his foot down over $80 billion in taxes? Didn't Obama also take a bunch of entitlement cuts off the table?
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#28 Nov 30, 2012
non-starter wrote:
<quoted text>No wonder you have time to post on here all day under different names, you are an unemployed English major. Being an unemployed/underemployed English major also explains your unfulfilled station in life. Well, from the rest of us to you, welcome Topix director of spelling, punctuation, and sentence structure. Whoops, another run-on sentence, when will I learn?
Nice conclusion, but I'm simply smarter than a moron, like you. Of course, that happened in 3rd grade, poor loser. As for my life, I'm pretty satisfied so far. Sorry, you're bitter, but I've heard stupidity is frustrating. LMAOROTFU~!
non-starter

Saint Paul, MN

#29 Nov 30, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>Nice conclusion, but I'm simply smarter than a moron, like you. Of course, that happened in 3rd grade, poor loser. As for my life, I'm pretty satisfied so far. Sorry, you're bitter, but I've heard stupidity is frustrating. LMAOROTFU~!
I think your English professor might have taken you to task over this sentence: "Nice conclusion, but I'm simply smarter than a moron, like you." So you are smarter than a moron, but not smarter than an imbecile evidently.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#30 Nov 30, 2012
You don't think or you'd realize substituting words in quotes is stupid... Of course, that's probably your symptom, stupid.

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#31 Nov 30, 2012
Smart Liberal wrote:
When you are only capable of pointing out someone's spelling error instead of arguing facts, you have lost the battle and the war.
Especially when one criticizes others for spelling mistakes but has no concept of sentence structure or syntax. Or how to use commas.
Truly slewpid.
non-starter

Saint Paul, MN

#32 Nov 30, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
You don't think or you'd realize substituting words in quotes is stupid... Of course, that's probably your symptom, stupid.
You don't think, or you would realize that your sentence, with the comma at the end, sets me apart from the morons that you are supposedly smarter than and compares me to you. Honestly, I would much rather be thought of as a moron. Next time leave the comma out.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#33 Nov 30, 2012
Especially(comma)when one criticizes others for spelling mistakes(comma) but has no concept of sentence structure(comma)syntax(comma) or how to use commas.
Truly slewpid(stupid).

WOW ~! Even for a piff puffer, you're a true moron...

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#34 Nov 30, 2012
non-starter wrote:
<quoted text>I think your English professor might have taken you to task over this sentence: "Nice conclusion, but I'm simply smarter than a moron, like you." So you are smarter than a moron, but not smarter than an imbecile evidently.
And definitely not an English major.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#35 Nov 30, 2012
Up 80% in 2 years on IMMR, the Obama Economy ROCKS ~! LMAOROTFU~
Bridgework

Lincoln, NE

#36 Nov 30, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
Up 80% in 2 years on IMMR, the Obama Economy ROCKS ~! LMAOROTFU~
Just to clarify, you feel that the economy rocks because the top 1% is doing well? Are you one of these self hating rich people?
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#37 Nov 30, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
"the current state of Topix

Sociopath,

"I fail to see your point"....You fail to see anything but the point on the top of that Little BOI's Head whom you room with at the Asylum!
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#38 Nov 30, 2012
Up 80% in 2 years on IMMR, the Obama Economy ROCKS ~! LMAOROTFU~!!!

I'm "one of those" folks who makes money, while you make ant like noises and try to assign blame anywhere else~! LMAOROTFU~!
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#39 Nov 30, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
Up 80% in 2 years on IMMR, the Obama Economy ROCKS ~! LMAOROTFU~!!!
I'm "one of those" folks who makes money, while you make ant like noises and try to assign blame anywhere else~! LMAOROTFU~!
Toilet Trooper,

Here is a Slewism you typed, that I feel you should see from another post about you Toilet Troopers that Shaat all over Topix.....

"the current state of Topix"

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#42 Nov 30, 2012
Smart Liberal wrote:
When you are only capable of pointing out someone's spelling error instead of arguing facts, you have lost the battle and the war.
The day has come to merely leave the rabble and trash on the sidewalk and go back to only responding to those who actually want to carry on a conversation based on some level of logic. To continue the banter with those who have little or nothing, other than hatred and bigotry to spew, only feeds the ignorance. You are too smart and too busy to mess with the street cleaners.
Amused Slew

United States

#43 Nov 30, 2012
non-starter wrote:
<quoted text>You don't think, or you would realize that your sentence, with the comma at the end, sets me apart from the morons that you are supposedly smarter than and compares me to you. Honestly, I would much rather be thought of as a moron. Next time leave the comma out.
If the conservatives fall for the non-starter deal from Obama they might as well call it quits as a political party.

Libertards want tax increases on the rich and wait 'till later to reduce entitlement wasting. AND THEN to top it off the libs want the republicans to define which entitlement to cut.

A simple minded moron could already see the new campaign commericals "republicans cut social security, medicad, medicare, etc etc".

Line in sand: libs agree on entitlement reform and endorse it right along with the republicans, just like tax increases on the rich.
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#44 Nov 30, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>
If the conservatives fall for the non-starter deal from Obama they might as well call it quits as a political party.
Libertards want tax increases on the rich and wait 'till later to reduce entitlement wasting. AND THEN to top it off the libs want the republicans to define which entitlement to cut.
A simple minded moron could already see the new campaign commericals "republicans cut social security, medicad, medicare, etc etc".
Line in sand: libs agree on entitlement reform and endorse it right along with the republicans, just like tax increases on the rich.
Fecal Funster,

Stick to hanging out with Warren Buffet at the Asylum and making your $9,000,000,000 Monopoly Money. We do not need your cut/pastes, we have original thoughts to present.

Now do like Uncle Daddy always said to you "Beat it!"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Muslim Holidays 24 min Mpls 7
Can't manage the gov & NOT honest or trustworthy (Nov '13) 1 hr Snoop 307
Chinese Floors Cause Cancer 1 hr Snoop 3
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 1 hr Follow The Money 33,994
Drop one word....add one word game (Apr '14) 2 hr Whiny1 202
Vehicle License Tabs 3 hr Mpls 12
Government FAILURE MnSURE Sure is phocked up (Apr '14) 4 hr LIbEralS 25
Minneapolis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:48 pm PST