First Prev
of 5
Next Last
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#100 May 24, 2013
LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
PROOF that even though you can read, you are unable to comprehend.
I'm able to comprehend that you're a complete idiot!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#101 May 24, 2013
Anyone can beat your "nancy" azz... You're senile "big time", Corvair KOOK !! LMAOROTFU~!!

Now, about your cowardly behavior on the stock pick challenge...
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#102 May 24, 2013
Smart Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Fake black guy, you are not helping the idiot Calvin's cause.
What you are doing is the exact same thing Libs do all the time. You ignore the facts, and put forth an incorrect conclusion. You think that if you do it loud enough and often enough that it will drown out the truth.
Sorry, dumbsh*t. The facts don't support you or Calvin.
OK, now time for another personal attack that has nothing to do with the subject at hand. Go for it.
You insult me and then accuse me of personal attacking you even before I have even read your lies gosh you're really jumping the gun liar,and calling you a liar is not a personal attack but just a fact.

And like I said before just accept your ass-kicking,you can't spin your way out of it or lie and cheat out that ass-beating fraud.

“The one and only Smart Liberal”

Since: Aug 12

Former MN Tax Payer

#103 May 24, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
You insult me and then accuse me of personal attacking you even before I have even read your lies gosh you're really jumping the gun liar,and calling you a liar is not a personal attack but just a fact.
And like I said before just accept your ass-kicking,you can't spin your way out of it or lie and cheat out that ass-beating fraud.
More of the same from the fake black guy.

Say it again! In fake Ebonics this time.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#104 May 24, 2013
Just "think", you could have bought in @$4.

IMMR $14.65 $0.42 (+3.0%) 5/24/13

Losing pay well ?

What's your pick, limp dick ?????
Bushwhacker

Saint Paul, MN

#105 May 24, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
Just "think", you could have bought in @$4.
IMMR $14.65 $0.42 (+3.0%) 5/24/13
Losing pay well ?
What's your pick, limp dick ?????
her reply say's it all - when a liberal muslim loving socialist has to attempt to change the topic, they have nothing and have lost the argument/discussion.

just watch her reply -

“copyright -calvin- 2013”

Since: Sep 11

a lot closer than you think

#106 May 24, 2013
Smart Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
For once, you come with something other than the repitition of blog posts from ThinkProgress. Where did you steal these points?
Let’s stay on point with most of what you wrote…
1. Very true.
2. Again, true.
3. You don’t know that, nor do I.
4. 100% accurate as admitted to by the IRS.
5. You are saying patriotic Americans, e.g., Tea Party supporters, are more likely to commit offenses? Based on what?
5A. Based on what I saw and what was reported on during the OWS demonstrations, the Leftists that participated in these activities did break laws. Yet, here is nothing from the IRS stating they profiled any OWS supporters.
5B. What is the religion of damned near every terrorist attack against the USA in the past 10 years? Muslim.
5c. What part of “illegal alien” don’t you understand?
You are right about the total failure of the American education system – supported and run by Leftists.
I see, profiling those you don't like is good and profiling those you do like is bad. And who gets to decide who is good and who is bad: you of course, in perpetuity.

And you guys wonder why Republican control always melts down like the GWB glory years? Becuase of a total inability to demonstrate any kind of consistency what so ever:

Rice/Benghazi talking points bad - Powell/Iraq talking points good.

Obamacare bad - Romney/Gingrich/Heritage Foundation healthcare good.

Bush tax cuts good - Obama stimulus tax cuts bad

The list is endless, much like your ability rationalize anything...

“The one and only Smart Liberal”

Since: Aug 12

Former MN Tax Payer

#107 May 24, 2013
-calvin- wrote:
<quoted text>
I see, profiling those you don't like is good and profiling those you do like is bad. And who gets to decide who is good and who is bad: you of course, in perpetuity.
And you guys wonder why Republican control always melts down like the GWB glory years? Becuase of a total inability to demonstrate any kind of consistency what so ever:
Rice/Benghazi talking points bad - Powell/Iraq talking points good.
Obamacare bad - Romney/Gingrich/Heritage Foundation healthcare good.
Bush tax cuts good - Obama stimulus tax cuts bad
The list is endless, much like your ability rationalize anything...
OK Calvin, you want to play the stereotype game?

As a hard core Lib, you hate blacks and are the biggest racist on Topix.

After all, it was a Lib by the name of George Wallace that said every good Christian white person ought to own at least one n****r. And it was the Democrats that started the KKK.

Therefore, you are a huge friggin' racist.

Now, can we have a rational discussion? Or do you want to continue to play your stupid games?
digger

Minneapolis, MN

#110 May 24, 2013
People should start throwing bananas in from of city halls, courthouses, etc., just to see what the reactions would be like. Maybe a few watermelons and boxes of KFC would help. Holder's "justice dept." would be overwhelmed by the number of complaints...
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#111 May 24, 2013
It's illegal, go ahead coward... Unless you're admitting you're 1. a Coward 2. Not a person.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2 cops dead THANKS LIBERALS! 1 hr Sunshine 8
Mall of America Protest 2 hr Bob 22
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 2 hr Fair Game 33,480
Veteran Freed From MSP VA Dental Dept Phone Abu... 8 hr American_Sons 15
St. Anthony, Minnesota to Pay $200,000 to Settl... Sun Sunshine 2
Walker Wins Unions Lose (May '12) Dec 19 LIbEralS 29
Review: State Wide Protective Agency (Jul '11) Dec 19 Martin Scott treptow 84
Minneapolis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Minneapolis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Minneapolis

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:20 am PST

NFL 8:20AM
Rodgers on tweaked calf: 'I'll be OK for next week'
Bleacher Report11:45 AM
Packers Have to Treat Week 17 as a Must-Win
Bleacher Report12:02 PM
Bears to Start Cutler with Clausen Concussed
Bleacher Report 2:32 PM
Predicting Minnesota's Biggest Offseason Roster Moves
NBC Sports 3:33 PM
Bridgewater finishing season on a high note - NBC Sports