Wisconsin nudist campground joins eff...

Wisconsin nudist campground joins effort to set skinny-dipping record

There are 12 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Jun 25, 2010, titled Wisconsin nudist campground joins effort to set skinny-dipping record. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

A nude recreation area near Hixton, Wis., is joining with nudist organizations across the U.S. in an attempt to set a Guinness World Record for the largest single-day skinny dip.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

laughing at you

Stillwater, MN

#1 Jun 25, 2010
Im in!
Josephine Shaffer

Johnstown, PA

#2 Jun 27, 2010
I love skinny dipping that's my thing, and it's totally swiiming nude i really like that if i could do that where i live i would forget my Bathing suit.
Buckwheat

United States

#3 Jun 27, 2010
Woo Hoooooo
Josephine Shaffer

Johnstown, PA

#4 Jun 27, 2010
Even if i could go to the nude camp i will gowhere i just take my flip flops leave all of my behind, just forget, and i will head for the place to go swim totally nude that is what i will enjoy the most no one bother me going naked be comfortable all the time it's my kinda thing period.
superfly

United States

#5 May 20, 2011
Flashback'''

circa 1972

Pot party
----------
Fly...Hey, whats that guy eatin ?
----------
Hippie...Mushrooms.
----------
Fly...mushrooms ? Thats acid ain/t it ?
----------
Hippie....Yea, do you want some?
----------
Fly.. Hell no, I would never eat acid.
----------
Hippie.. Well, you've been smoking them they are crushed up in the pot.
----------
Fly.. YOU DIRTY *^&&^&^&*((. this pisses me off.
----------
Frank zappa lookin hippie #2,, Its a clean acid man, don't worry, its a clean acid. your gonna be fine, its a clean acid,( frank zappa is on his knee lookin me in the eye tellin me its a clean acid ),,,, Alrighty then.

----------

We went down town drinkin and dancen, all white bar, im the only man of color to be found for miles, hook up with an attractive hoochie girl who's making promises, we go back to the hippies party after bar time,
smoke more mushroom pot.. we all get naked and jump im the creeck at the edge of town..

thats the last I remember,
----------

The police report read a black man with a large build was seen running naked barking at 4 am this morning. autherities were unable to catch him..

----------

skinning dippin and mushrooms do not mix, besides a catfish might bite your wiener.

love to all,

superfly.
eddie

Saint Paul, MN

#6 Jun 27, 2011
first of all, hello merv
when is the skinny dipping event.
count me in.

“I am always right.”

Since: Oct 09

Former MN Taxpayer

#7 Jun 27, 2011
Two words that should never be said in the same sentence together: Wisconsin and Nude.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#9 Jun 28, 2011
IrishMN wrote:
Two words that should never be said in the same sentence together: Wisconsin and Nude.
One really bad cartoon bubble!!
Shut it Down

Ashburn, VA

#11 Jul 14, 2011
Where do they think they live, Mexico! There needs to be a new class in all schools to Teach Morals. It's obvious parents aren't doing it anymore. No wonder there is so many assault crimes. These people are all perverts and need help..
John

Carol Stream, IL

#12 Jul 15, 2011
Q. What do you call an attractive woman in Wisconsin?

A. A tourist.
Adam

United States

#13 Jan 26, 2014
Now everyone knows why the std to person ratio is worse in Jackson county than any other county in WI. All the young generation of women have no morals and don't learn how to hold a true relationship because they learn how to be sluts and that's the only life they know. People from BRF all dumber than hell and they are all sluts. HAVE ANY OF YOU MET A GOOD WOMAN FROM BRF AREA? I BET NOT! Have fun you nasty whores!

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#14 Jan 26, 2014
Shut it Down wrote:
Where do they think they live, Mexico! There needs to be a new class in all schools to Teach Morals. It's obvious parents aren't doing it anymore. No wonder there is so many assault crimes. These people are all perverts and need help..
There used to be a group of kids that went skinnydipping in Minneapolis on the river back in the late 70s.
One of them used to be the daughter of one of the ministers at the church I used to belong to.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Senator Hopes Trump Assassinated 33 min Space ace 32
Drop one word....add one word game (Apr '14) 3 hr WildLifeLover 739
Aliens land during solar eclipse 7 hr Roma 4
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 8 hr Mothra 37,274
All these big mouth white boys who never fought... 14 hr Grady 8
Did Daley Crockett and his BLM visit Mayor's of... 18 hr Cat Man 7
Fox news sold out and is fake news now 18 hr Cat Man 6

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance