Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#1 Apr 22, 2013
Does anybody know where the investigation into Financial Support for the Muslim Brotha's is heading?

I hope that this is made public, and that a new LAW is created to prevent access to "Funding" for Muslims that move to America and use the US Constitution to destroy our Republic.

I just hope that these 2 Muslims do not have Multiple Aliases that they use to attend multiple US Colleges.
If they do have Aliases, they may be able to access "Somb That Free Money" to attend Colleges like Occidental, Columbia, and Harvard!

We the People KNOW what can happen when people that use Aliases, who are Organizing Communities, are given a Free Ride by "The Folks".
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#2 Apr 22, 2013
http://news.yahoo.com/boston-bombing-suspects...

I hope that Our Multiple Aliases Messiah, will use his Royal Pen to make a New Law to address this problem.

Certainly there must be something from "Harvard Law" that the "President of the Law Review" can use to justify another law that will stop other Mooslim Terrorists from accessing Pressure Cookers, Ball Bearings, Nails, and GUNS!

It is almost as if another Law will not stop Mooslims that have their Education Funded by unknown sources as they "sleep", until they are called up .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wikileaks: dossier "bogus" 24 min tree hugging hippie 26
CNN = Fake News 2 hr Merry Moosmas 24
Deleted posts 2 hr Merry Moosmas 3
Moonman 8 hr Space ace 1
John Lewis is NOT a civil rights hero! He's a c... 8 hr Space ace 4
Drop one word....add one word game (Apr '14) Fri Mutant-cucumber 692
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) Thu Speaking For daOt... 35,850

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages