|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

real space ace wrote:
<quoted text>Well according to liberals you are a racist for saying this (not a patriot concerned with border security or national sovereignty) but a racist. Gotta love liberals..........
It would be nice if you ever said something that made sense,but I know that would never happen because loser's like you love lies mayhem and discourse,also you overrate racist,they have no power or balls so STFU coward!
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Actually, he was talking about California taxes, but it's nothing new to whine about taxes....

Ps- Page not found isn't much proof, putz.
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Now quote Maher on gun control...
“This is a cautionary tale about what happens when the Democrats completely lay down on an issue and let the right get whatever they want. You get insanity. Arming panicky, untrained vigilantes like George Zimmerman and telling them it’s okay to shoot whenever they’re afraid is like dumping all the milk bones on the kitchen floor and telling your dog,‘Just eat when you’re hungry.’”
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
Maher said, "You know what? Rich people - I'm sure you'd agree with this - actually do pay the freight in this country."
Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/20 ...
Are you Rich by chance? hahaha? Did you hit the mega million dollar lottery hummm,you're the freight loser and you know it,how did you fall through the safey net Bum hahaha?
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

real space ace wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah I chose not to respond to that comment. It pretty much speaks for itself..........
Space ace I'm not sure which space ace
is which,I have been space ace's all over the map? they spaces aces,in ca,va,Pa, if only knew that you were the st.paul space ace I would have never replied to your nonsense ,really man .
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

real space ace wrote:
Bill maher says that the man hunt for the Boston bomber is a sign that America is turning into a police state. Finally he said something worth while!!!!! Even liberals are admitting the police state.
He was complaining about the GUN CULTURE !!! Thanks THO !!!!
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

real space ace wrote:
<quoted text>Looks like we have a retard that doesn't realize tablets sometimes pick up different ip addresses.
Whats with this WE sht? I'm a we too? and explain how you're tablets work? and why just your tablets,I want my tablets to work like yours,I wish that I was in san jose about now,have you ever been to san jose? and if I'm retarded ou're retarded too,I watch bill maher all of the time and slew is right ,bill was talking about ca.taxes.
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Looks like we have a retard telling stories....
The Truth

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Bushwhacker wrote:
Looks like we have a retard telling stories....
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/minneapolis-m...
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

real space ace wrote:
<quoted text>You are bringing up different subjects that he talked about. I am talking about his POLICE STATE comments. Not his complaints about cops and guns moron.
Defective Slewsie and her Love Interest Redreamer, operate either "knowing" they are "redirecting away" from that which makes them uncomfortable,or "React" based upon their inability to read what is written.

In either case they ARE yer Basic Demokrat down on the Plantations.....Bbahaayahhaha!
Bushwhacked

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Bushwhacker wrote:
Now quote Maher on gun control...
“This is a cautionary tale about what happens when the Democrats completely lay down on an issue and let the right get whatever they want. You get insanity. Arming panicky, untrained vigilantes like George Zimmerman and telling them it’s okay to shoot whenever they’re afraid is like dumping all the milk bones on the kitchen floor and telling your dog,‘Just eat when you’re hungry.’”
“Here in California — I just want to say — liberals, you could actually lose me,” Maher said.“It’s outrageous what we’re paying — over 50 percent. I’m willing to pay my share, but yeah, I mean, it’s ridiculous.”
Bushwhacked

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Bushwhacker wrote:
Guy gave $1 million to Obama, yeah we're losing him, because he commented on high taxes....
Maher hates liberals. Gay Slewsie is a liberal. Maher hates Gay Slewsie.
Bushwhacked

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Bushwhacker wrote:
Gay Mn. is refusing to say if you'll wear white...Is your secret that horrible?
Definitely a bottom and VERY NEEDY ~~!
Maher hates liberals. Gay Slewsie is a liberal. Maher hates Gay Slewsie.
Bushwhacked

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Bushwhacker wrote:
Gay Mn. is refusing to say if you'll wear white...Is your secret that horrible?
Definitely a bottom and VERY NEEDY ~~!
Most spammers are needy/stupid...
Gay Slewsie, what did you do last night? OOPS! You spent it talking to yourself on Topix. What a great life you lead. As Redreamer says, "Looser!"
Bushwhacked

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Bushwhacker wrote:
Gotta love the spammer asking what I did last night, while SHE spends tonight & last night spamming...
Oops !!!!!!!!!!
Irony ?? Nope, STOOPID TEABAGGER ~!!!!
Gay Slewsie, what did you do last night? OOPS! You spent it talking to yourself on Topix. What a great life you lead. As Redreamer says, "Looser!"

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 15 of15
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Minneapolis Forum right now

Search the Minneapolis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
St. Paul native on a quest to walk around the w... 6 hr lezarrick 1
WTF, Summer? It's 103 Degrees in Canada, 55 in ... 7 hr Petal Power 2
Wailing 8 hr Space ace 2
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 8 hr ritedownthemiddle 31,996
Welfare Cash for Weed in Colorado 14 hr cantmakeitup 1
liberal war on women (Jul '13) 14 hr Earl 78
Obamacare subsidies illegal 14 hr beckmans 5
•••
•••
•••
Minneapolis Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Minneapolis Jobs

•••