Pick Your Favorite Dish In SW Minneap...

Pick Your Favorite Dish In SW Minneapolis' Restaurants

There are 36 comments on the Patch.com story from Oct 15, 2012, titled Pick Your Favorite Dish In SW Minneapolis' Restaurants. In it, Patch.com reports that:

What's your dish in Southwest Minneapolis? The Coxinha & Octopus at Linden Hills' Harriet Brasserie? The Shades of the Season Salad at Tangletown's Wise Acre Eatery? The New York Pizza at Broders' Cucina Italiana? This month, it's your chance to turn your love into some recognition for the chefs, servers, and dishwashers who help make that food a ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Oct 15, 2012
the caterpillar roll at Tiger Sushi at the Mall of America.
Bridgework

Olathe, KS

#2 Oct 15, 2012
Not in Minneapolis, but Jersey's in IGH has a Philly cheese steak wonton with a horse radish dipping sauce that is incredible.
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#3 Oct 15, 2012
You can't afford restaurants, UNLESS you sold the $50 Corvair...
Toidi Slayer

Blue Bell, PA

#4 Oct 15, 2012
Not in the SW, but Que Viet Village House egg rolls!
At either location Northeast Minneapolis or Brooklyn Center
IrishMN

Saint Paul, MN

#6 Oct 15, 2012
I like the Hate Burger at Chick-fil-A.

Oops, that's a lie!
Bridgework

Olathe, KS

#7 Oct 15, 2012
Look, the NCJ came here as SS and IrishMN to rune another thread. Seriously what is your problem?
Bob

Saint Paul, MN

#8 Oct 15, 2012
Bridgework wrote:
Look, the NCJ came here as SS and IrishMN to rune another thread. Seriously what is your problem?
So you feel the threads are being turned into some type of alphabet? How unusual.

Minneapolis, MN

#9 Oct 15, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
You can't afford restaurants, UNLESS you sold the $50 Corvair...
if that was at me. not only do we budget for to be able to go. we only go for special occasions. like for us, it is mainly for birthdays.
Bridgework

Olathe, KS

#10 Oct 15, 2012
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
if that was at me. not only do we budget for to be able to go. we only go for special occasions. like for us, it is mainly for birthdays.
He has been arguing with Smart Liberal about a corvair, and NCJ has been saying that both you and I are actually Smart Liberal. Because he seems to be the only liberal here and posts under 100 names, he also assumes there is 1 conservative posting under 100 names. Of course if that were true that would mean his is spending his entire life flooding this forum to irritate 1 person.

Since: Apr 08

Twin Cities

#11 Oct 15, 2012
Bridgework wrote:
<quoted text>
He has been arguing with Smart Liberal about a corvair, and NCJ has been saying that both you and I are actually Smart Liberal. Because he seems to be the only liberal here and posts under 100 names, he also assumes there is 1 conservative posting under 100 names. Of course if that were true that would mean his is spending his entire life flooding this forum to irritate 1 person.
NCJ?
Bridgework

Olathe, KS

#12 Oct 15, 2012
ZenBirdist wrote:
<quoted text>
NCJ?
Name changer/jacker. If you look over the weekend you will see he posted dozens of threads and changed his name to respond to them. Some of the names he uses are registered versions of unregistered posters, and others are unregistered versions of registered posters. He also messed up and posted the same copy and past he was doing under other names as Slew.

Since: Apr 08

Twin Cities

#13 Oct 15, 2012
Bridgework wrote:
<quoted text>
Name changer/jacker. If you look over the weekend you will see he posted dozens of threads and changed his name to respond to them. Some of the names he uses are registered versions of unregistered posters, and others are unregistered versions of registered posters. He also messed up and posted the same copy and past he was doing under other names as Slew.
I see. Thanks for the explanation.

Minneapolis, MN

#14 Oct 15, 2012
Bridgework wrote:
<quoted text>
hate to blow his bubble. but I am my own person. been busy also trying to find pictures that I can take over to a friend and have them scanned. so I can load them onto my facebook page. stuff from when I was 25 to 35. when I did the bulk of the charity work I do. as well as other things.
Fact Track

United States

#15 Oct 15, 2012
This is NOW an election Blog.

Take your food stories elsewhere.
CRASSUS

Neenah, WI

#16 Oct 15, 2012
Sangelia wrote:
the caterpillar roll at Tiger Sushi at the Mall of America.
You said the same thing about the grass in farmer John's field. Than you said it was the best when he added corn! You cows will eat anything.
CRASSUS

Neenah, WI

#17 Oct 15, 2012
Fact Track wrote:
This is NOW an election Blog.
Take your food stories elsewhere.
I like the Jigger food at Little Black Sambos.

Minneapolis, MN

#18 Oct 15, 2012
Toidi Slayer wrote:
Not in the SW, but Que Viet Village House egg rolls!
At either location Northeast Minneapolis or Brooklyn Center
that is good too. haven't had their take out for a while. but when we do. it tends to be Monday night when we have company over. and that is the meal decided on to have.
CRASSUS

Neenah, WI

#19 Oct 15, 2012
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
that is good too. haven't had their take out for a while. but when we do. it tends to be Monday night when we have company over. and that is the meal decided on to have.
Monday night is ethnic night at Svengoolies. Tonight the Somalis are coming over. They will be eating the neighbors dog.

Minneapolis, MN

#20 Oct 15, 2012
Bridgework wrote:
<quoted text>
just like another troll who is absolutely clueless about what goes on with my life.
tonite it is bambiburgers with homemade hamburger buns. with homemade baked potatoe chips. the venison was provided by a brother of my husband who lives up north near Lake Superior. and the only ones who are the guests. are the ones my husband is the sensei to in Bujitsu. since when the weather is nice. he holds classes outside.
and how he gets the thought I am some sort of cow I will never understand. thing is, sane folks do not see women normally as cows. I don't eat grass. that is something to walk on only.
considering this is what I mean by a caterpillar roll http://www2.metrotimes.com/food/review.asp...
the roll uses avocado in the creation.
CRASSUS

Neenah, WI

#21 Oct 15, 2012
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
just like another troll who is absolutely clueless about what goes on with my life.
tonite it is bambiburgers with homemade hamburger buns. with homemade baked potatoe chips. the venison was provided by a brother of my husband who lives up north near Lake Superior. and the only ones who are the guests. are the ones my husband is the sensei to in Bujitsu. since when the weather is nice. he holds classes outside.
and how he gets the thought I am some sort of cow I will never understand. thing is, sane folks do not see women normally as cows. I don't eat grass. that is something to walk on only.
considering this is what I mean by a caterpillar roll http://www2.metrotimes.com/food/review.asp...
the roll uses avocado in the creation.
The only raw fish you eat is at the TOWN HOUSE BAR.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drop one word....add one word game (Apr '14) 1 hr WildLifeLover 763
Life is a joke who cares? 4 hr silly rabbit 13
AL Sharpton in Twin Cities 5 hr truth 3
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 9 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 37,530
News Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 9 hr figgypops 26,312
Rubio 11 hr FBI Dirty - Trump... 22
Haha no moore pedophiles!! Sat FBI Dirty - Trump... 40

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages