Comments
1 - 13 of 13 Comments Last updated Apr 30, 2013

“The one and only Smart Liberal”

Since: Aug 12

Former MN Tax Payer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Apr 30, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

The Democrats started the KKK.
The Democrats fought against civil rights.
The Democrats still fight to prevent minorities from succeeding.

And now we have...another racist Democrat.

----------

Michigan Democrat Caught On Tape Calling Town Official An ‘Arrogant N***er’

Apr 27, 2013

Gloria Platko, a Democratic Township Clerk in Buena Vista, Michigan, is refusing to step down from her position after being busted calling Township Supervisor Dwayne Parker an “an arrogant n***er,” reports Mediate.com .

Interim Township Manager Dexter Mitchell taped a phone conversation and, though Platko’s words are clear, the 63-year-old Dixiecrat claims that it was a “slip of the tongue.”

Hear the full conversation below. Platko’a remarks come at the 6:00 mark.

((( Click link below to hear the tape.)))

Speaking to NBC 25 reporter Walter Smith-Randolp, Platko pulled out the go to bigot card when denying that she’s racist:

I can’t be racist, I have black friends.

“I’m sorry to my five other board members, and I’m entirely sorry to this entire community,” said Platko.“I’ve eaten Thanksgiving dinner with black friends at their house. So I’m far from prejudiced. You need to go interview some of the black people who have supported me for the last four or five years.”

http://newsone.com/2419901/gloria-platko-raci...

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Apr 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Smart Liberal wrote:
Speaking to NBC 25 reporter Walter Smith-Randolp, Platko pulled out the go to bigot card when denying that she’s racist:
I can’t be racist, I have black friends.
“I’m sorry to my five other board members, and I’m entirely sorry to this entire community,” said Platko.“I’ve eaten Thanksgiving dinner with black friends at their house. So I’m far from prejudiced. You need to go interview some of the black people who have supported me for the last four or five years.”
http://newsone.com/2419901/gloria-platko-raci...
That's awesome! Truly hard to believe she pulled the "my best pal is black" routine. And it's people like this who sometimes ascend to higher office.

“I’ve eaten Thanksgiving dinner with black friends at their house. So I’m far from prejudiced. You need to go interview some of the black people who have supported me for the last four or five years.”

I would love to hear those interviews.
Racist Republikans

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Apr 30, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Smart Liberal wrote:
The Democrats started the KKK.
The Democrats fought against civil rights.
The Democrats still fight to prevent minorities from succeeding.
And now we have...another racist Democrat.
----------
Michigan Democrat Caught On Tape Calling Town Official An ‘Arrogant N***er’
Apr 27, 2013
Gloria Platko, a Democratic Township Clerk in Buena Vista, Michigan, is refusing to step down from her position after being busted calling Township Supervisor Dwayne Parker an “an arrogant n***er,” reports Mediate.com .
Interim Township Manager Dexter Mitchell taped a phone conversation and, though Platko’s words are clear, the 63-year-old Dixiecrat claims that it was a “slip of the tongue.”
Hear the full conversation below. Platko’a remarks come at the 6:00 mark.
((( Click link below to hear the tape.)))
Speaking to NBC 25 reporter Walter Smith-Randolp, Platko pulled out the go to bigot card when denying that she’s racist:
I can’t be racist, I have black friends.
“I’m sorry to my five other board members, and I’m entirely sorry to this entire community,” said Platko.“I’ve eaten Thanksgiving dinner with black friends at their house. So I’m far from prejudiced. You need to go interview some of the black people who have supported me for the last four or five years.”
http://newsone.com/2419901/gloria-platko-raci...
Just when I think you couldn't pack any more lies into a single post you prove me wrong and do it.

So tell me, how did Romney do with the minority vote?

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Apr 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Racist Republikans wrote:
<quoted text>
Just when I think you couldn't pack any more lies into a single post you prove me wrong and do it.
So tell me, how did Romney do with the minority vote?
What, exactly, were the lies he told? Please show your work. Prove your allegation please.

As for Romney, are you referring to the 98% of low information black voters who voted for Obama precisely because he is black?

Or would that be the 75% of hispanic voters who voted for Obama because of his stance on amnesty for the mostly hispanic illegal aliens?
Dumb F______ Liberals

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Apr 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Racist Republikans wrote:
<quoted text>
Just when I think you couldn't pack any more lies into a single post you prove me wrong and do it.
So tell me, how did Romney do with the minority vote?
So, what exactly is the lie? Care to post some actual rebuttal? Didn't think so.
And why is it dumb f****** liberals such as yourself find it impossible to stick to the point? Which is, dumb f****** liberals are biggest, racist hypocrites alive.
P C Free Zone

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Apr 30, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Dumb F______ Liberals wrote:
<quoted text>
So, what exactly is the lie? Care to post some actual rebuttal? Didn't think so.
And why is it dumb f****** liberals such as yourself find it impossible to stick to the point? Which is, dumb f****** liberals are biggest, racist hypocrites alive.
That idiot is one of the most prolific trolls on Topix. Never has anything concrete to say, just blows moronic one-liners out it's blow hole. It might even be the Slewzer!
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Apr 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Smart Liberal wrote:

Michigan Democrat Caught On Tape Calling Town Official An ‘Arrogant N***er’
So, when you talks about red Ebonics, you're a racist, right ??? Hertz to see you blather about a clerk, like it's important in the scheme of things. When Madonna weighs in, let me know.
Bushwhacked

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Apr 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Bushwhacker wrote:
<quoted text>So, when you talks about red Ebonics, you're a racist, right ??? Hertz to see you blather about a clerk, like it's important in the scheme of things. When Madonna weighs in, let me know.
Gay Slewsie, what are you blabbering about now? The biggest racists are Demoncraps. This proves it.
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Apr 30, 2013
 
Are you hitting on me again, bottom boi ?? Poor dogger, buy a bike, your "car's" a JOKE !!!
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Apr 30, 2013
 


Tell us again, how you're such a woman !!!
Bushwhacked

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Apr 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Bushwhacker wrote:
Are you hitting on me again, bottom boi ?? Poor dogger, buy a bike, your "car's" a JOKE !!!
Why does the Gay Slewsie continue to act like such a jackass? Because she is exactly that.
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Apr 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Jerry's Sandusky's kid, right ???

Poor child, be a good bottom, now.

Tell us again, how you're such a woman !!!
Bushwhacked

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Apr 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Why does the Gay Slewsie continue to act like such a jackass? Because she is exactly that.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Minneapolis Forum right now

Search the Minneapolis Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 5 min ritedownthemiddle 32,035
Global cooling 'undeniable,' scientists say 19 min Bellweather 51
Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 1 hr Listen Up 26,188
Andi uses racial slur 2 hr Bellweather 2
Tweet Gets Family Booted Off Plane 4 hr Leroy The Babtist 2
Police Shoot Dog During Chase 4 hr Mozolume Pilot 6
Franken REFUSES to debate at the State Fair 4 hr Space ace 4
•••
•••
•••
Minneapolis Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Minneapolis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Minneapolis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Minneapolis
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••