First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#21 Sep 2, 2014
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
Yowus boss I just love my oppressor,,i gotta hate all people of color just because YOU and your types hate color people who knows if I hate the colors more then you,you won't hate me,heck I might even get a invite on the Hannity show hahaha .
I can't imagine why anyone would want to go on Hannity's show. He is a loud mouthed entertainer. Nothing more, nothing less. Ok, maybe something less.
Slewer

Minneapolis, MN

#22 Sep 2, 2014
President Obama needs time to think things over prior to making any decision about ISIS. Give the man a break he's only human!!
Space ace

Maple Grove, MN

#23 Sep 2, 2014
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text> What should the President do? be as you dumb and silly as you? Thank God that your your're foolish and not the POTUS.
How about stop funding these groups and giving them training in the first place. That's a start..........
Space ace

Maple Grove, MN

#24 Sep 2, 2014
Slewer wrote:
President Obama needs time to think things over prior to making any decision about ISIS. Give the man a break he's only human!!
He created this situation by funding these clowns in Syria. Now that these sand nazis are running around creating atrocities across Iraq obama has no idea what to do? Radical islam is the greatest threat to western civilization since the third reich. It's only a matter of time before the next 9/11 when obama allows these terrorists to attack. This nutjob in the White House is just as much a threat to national security as Isis.
Einer Gulbransen

Green Bay, WI

#25 Sep 2, 2014
Space ace wrote:
<quoted text> He created this situation by funding these clowns in Syria. Now that these sand nazis are running around creating atrocities across Iraq obama has no idea what to do? Radical islam is the greatest threat to western civilization since the third reich. It's only a matter of time before the next 9/11 when obama allows these terrorists to attack. This nutjob in the White House is just as much a threat to national security as Isis.
If the real Nazis had won the war we wouldn't be having this problem. They would have put the Muslims in the chambers.
Space ace

Maple Grove, MN

#26 Sep 2, 2014
Nice pro nazi comment einer! Spoken like a true anti American scumbag..........
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#27 Sep 2, 2014
cantmakeitup wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't imagine why anyone would want to go on Hannity's show. He is a loud mouthed entertainer. Nothing more, nothing less. Ok, maybe something less.
What's entertaining about Hannity?
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#28 Sep 2, 2014
Space ace wrote:
<quoted text> He created this situation by funding these clowns in Syria. Now that these sand nazis are running around creating atrocities across Iraq obama has no idea what to do? Radical islam is the greatest threat to western civilization since the third reich. It's only a matter of time before the next 9/11 when obama allows these terrorists to attack. This nutjob in the White House is just as much a threat to national security as Isis.
President Assad was our enemy just a few months ago ,and Isis was the pro westerner and McCain demand that we support Assad oppostion,and now Assad is our pal and his oppostion is now your enemy,all of BS because some reporter loss his head.
Slewer

Minneapolis, MN

#29 Sep 3, 2014
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text> President Assad was our enemy just a few months ago ,and Isis was the pro westerner and McCain demand that we support Assad oppostion,and now Assad is our pal and his oppostion is now your enemy,all of BS because some reporter loss his head.
There is much more to it than 1 reporter losing his head. The Kurds part of Iraq is very wealthy with billions being invested by western interests. That area will be protected by the USA.

ISIS has morphed into a evil entity worthy of extermination ASAP. Pulling out of Iraq has allowed the evil Mooslims to form ISIS and be exposed for what they are, evil terrorists ripe for extermination. Maybe with some luck President Obama will figure out after some thought that ISIS is a good target for the US military AND turn them lose on same eliminating the terrorist basstards.
Space ace

Maple Grove, MN

#30 Sep 3, 2014
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text> President Assad was our enemy just a few months ago ,and Isis was the pro westerner and McCain demand that we support Assad oppostion,and now Assad is our pal and his oppostion is now your enemy,all of BS because some reporter loss his head.
Nutjob rino McCain has been pictured with terrorist numerous times. It's no secret this scumbag is an enemy of the state and a criminal. Our foreign policy is such a joke now it's not even funny!
Devonte

Green Bay, WI

#31 Sep 3, 2014
Space ace wrote:
<quoted text> Nutjob rino McCain has been pictured with terrorist numerous times. It's no secret this scumbag is an enemy of the state and a criminal. Our foreign policy is such a joke now it's not even funny!
It's time to kill them all and suck out all the oil.

Rogers, MN

#32 Sep 3, 2014
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
What's entertaining about Hannity?
I did not say he was entertaining. Only that he is an entertainer, not a reporter or a news man or even a journalist.

Rogers, MN

#33 Sep 3, 2014
Einer Gulbransen wrote:
<quoted text>If the real Nazis had won the war we wouldn't be having this problem. They would have put the Muslims in the chambers.
You may have a point. On the other hand, if the real Nazis had won the war, we wouldn't be having this conversation on this internet forum.
goose

Chicago, IL

#34 Sep 3, 2014
Space ace wrote:
<quoted text> Nutjob rino McCain has been pictured with terrorist numerous times. It's no secret this scumbag is an enemy of the state and a criminal. Our foreign policy is such a joke now it's not even funny!
We HAVE a foriegn policy?
Oh yeah, pick the wrong side then switch, then maybe switch back, depending on what the polls say.
Space ace

Maple Grove, MN

#35 Sep 3, 2014
goose wrote:
<quoted text>
We HAVE a foriegn policy?
Oh yeah, pick the wrong side then switch, then maybe switch back, depending on what the polls say.
spot on! Then after picking the wrong side act baffled as to why this is happening. Next election we can not afford to put another amateur in office! That means no hillary! Or no rinos like Christie!
Leroy Gilligan Jackson II

Green Bay, WI

#36 Sep 3, 2014
Space ace wrote:
When does this clown have a strategy? The fundraiser in chief is still on the campaign trail 6 years into his presidency. This guy is blowing his legacy and dragging the democrat party down with him. Good riddance! The only remaining liberal threat is psycho lib/brain damaged loon Hillary clinton. The only clowns still supporting this communist regime occupying the White House are far left fringe nutjobs! Obama is guilty of high treason and needs to be impeached and imprisoned! But instead he will continue to destroy the country for another 2 years while endorsing that psychotic nazi freak Elizabeth warren to take his place. God help us.......
Obama doesn't even have a strategy for white women. He just figures one out of ten will have sex with him because he is famous.
redeemer

Minneapolis, MN

#37 Sep 5, 2014
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
Isis is not my enemy.the Republican race baiter's is the enemy of American.
Brilliant. Absolutely f-ing brilliant. You are a carbon copy of Obama in more ways than one.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#38 Sep 6, 2014
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
Brilliant. Absolutely f-ing brilliant. You are a carbon copy of Obama in more ways than one.
Thanks for the compliment Minnie me.
Space ace

United States

#39 Sep 6, 2014
Leroy Gilligan Jackson II wrote:
<quoted text>Obama doesn't even have a strategy for white women. He just figures one out of ten will have sex with him because he is famous.
Obama doesn't have sex with women don't be silly..........
Slewer

Minneapolis, MN

#40 Sep 6, 2014
BUT BUT BUT, President Obama has a plan to do an executive order on Mexicans after the election.

Now I just wonder why he's waiting???

Hmmmmm, let me see..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Orlando 23 min LIbEralS 38
Can't manage the gov & NOT honest or trustworthy (Nov '13) 43 min LIbEralS 517
Right now!!!!!!! 18 hr space ace 2
britain leaves EU, new world order stunned Sun cowboy chris 11
News Pride Weekend Kick-Off Parties Sat Joe Balls 5
Typical Minnesota Voter Sat Phineas 6
News Fourth of July Fireworks in Minnesota Sat Phineas 14
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages