The Train Wreck called Smart Liberal

The Train Wreck called Smart Liberal

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#3 May 1, 2013
Inconsistent wrote:
The biggest liar on Topix, Smart Liberal routinely posts things that he KNOWS to be lies.
Like the Nazis, his philosophy is to tell a lie enough times and hope that some of the people believe it.
Boy oh Boy!

That Butt Schpankin you get from Daddy Smart, really smarts don't it!

Is this Thread your attempt to reach out for comfort from your Co-defectives.....me thinks so.
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#5 May 1, 2013
The Truth wrote:
Somebody is mad that they lost big time last year, and all they have is insults to spew, instead of logical points.
Poor Con.
Little Gurl,

Sometimes it us best to stop, drop, and roll when you have been beaten down.

Now, go to your room for the night, write in your journal about the mean BOI's, get some sleep, and come back tomorrow after you have had time to heal from your wounds, forget about the pain, and are ready for another azz whoopin!

Now GIT!
P C Free Zone

Saint Paul, MN

#6 May 1, 2013
Inconsistent wrote:
The biggest liar on Topix, Smart Liberal routinely posts things that he KNOWS to be lies.
Like the Nazis, his philosophy is to tell a lie enough times and hope that some of the people believe it.
Only an ignorant, jealous, name-jacking troll would start a thread without an iota of information. Give an example of a lie told by your better, or forever hold your piece! And, you don't know how anyone votes so your lame "your guy lost" Slewism is just more BS.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#7 May 1, 2013
Looks like you're SL, but just for fun, there were no promised Hertz pics, YOUR teacher's pay lie, Hmong village lie, Shanker made up quote, FBI New security staff lie, Sanduski party lie, Crystal sugar lie, Obama socialist lie, and a host of others... Guess you have no manhood, honor, or class...Cain you dig it ??? LMAOROTFu~!
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#8 May 1, 2013
Slewblomkin and her Co-Sociopath,

I believe that you two Topix Creeps will be conversing/drooling on each other for the rest of the night, all by yourselves......It warms my heart to know that you two Freaks have found each other.

All the big Kids are ignoring you two now.

Have a nice evening of Retard'ese with each other.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#10 May 1, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
Looks like you're SL, but just for fun, there were no promised Hertz pics, YOUR teacher's pay lie, Hmong village lie, Shanker made up quote, FBI New security staff lie, Sanduski party lie, Crystal sugar lie, Obama socialist lie, and a host of others... Guess you have no manhood, honor, or class...Cain you dig it ??? LMAOROTFu~!
Pretty funny, how the judging marks slow down after con the drunk departs..... Guess, it's a HUGE source of accomplishment to an empty "man" ?
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#11 May 1, 2013
Who are these people?

These Psychotics and Sociopaths

Why are they the way they are? Apparently it has little to do with upbringing. Many studies have been done trying to find out what kind of childhood leads to sociopathy. So far, nothing looks likely. They could be from any kind of family. It is partly genetic, and partly mystery.

But researchers have found that the brains of sociopaths function differently than normal brains. And their brains function in a way that makes their emotional life unredeemably shallow. And yet they are capable of mimicking emotions like professional actors.

Sociopaths and psychopaths are the same thing. The original name for this disorder was "psychopath" but the general public and media confused it with "psycho" and "psychotic" so in the 1930s the name was changed to sociopath. Recently the media again caused a misperception that sociopaths were always serial killers, so now many call the condition "antisocial personality disorder (ASPD)."
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#12 May 1, 2013
Have a nice evening of Retard'ese with each other.

Pretty funny, how the judging marks slow down after con the drunk departs..... Guess, it's a HUGE source of accomplishment to an empty "man" ?
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#13 May 1, 2013
Inconsistent wrote:
The biggest liar on Topix, Smart Liberal routinely posts things that he KNOWS to be lies.
Like the Nazis, his philosophy is to tell a lie enough times and hope that some of the people believe it.
You're rightHitler quote" Make the lie big.make it simple,keep saying it,and eventually they will believe it.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#14 May 1, 2013
Consistent wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy oh Boy!
That Butt Schpankin you get from Daddy Smart, really smarts don't it!
Is this Thread your attempt to reach out for comfort from your Co-defectives.....me thinks so.
The words come out but do not say,the truth behind what you portray,you bend the facts for your own gain,how is that you feel no shame Liar!
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#15 May 1, 2013
P C Free Zone wrote:
<quoted text>Only an ignorant, jealous, name-jacking troll would start a thread without an iota of information. Give an example of a lie told by your better, or forever hold your piece! And, you don't know how anyone votes so your lame "your guy lost" Slewism is just more BS.
Love to fault is always blind,,always is joy inclined,lawless,winged and unconfined,and breaks all chaim from every mind....... fraud, devil worshipper sheep, fu.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#16 May 1, 2013
Consistent wrote:
Who are these people?
These Psychotics and Sociopaths
Why are they the way they are? Apparently it has little to do with upbringing. Many studies have been done trying to find out what kind of childhood leads to sociopathy. So far, nothing looks likely. They could be from any kind of family. It is partly genetic, and partly mystery.
But researchers have found that the brains of sociopaths function differently than normal brains. And their brains function in a way that makes their emotional life unredeemably shallow. And yet they are capable of mimicking emotions like professional actors.
Sociopaths and psychopaths are the same thing. The original name for this disorder was "psychopath" but the general public and media confused it with "psycho" and "psychotic" so in the 1930s the name was changed to sociopath. Recently the media again caused a misperception that sociopaths were always serial killers, so now many call the condition "antisocial personality disorder (ASPD)."
The empty vessel ,makes the most noise!
talking loud and sayin nothing.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#17 May 1, 2013
Inconsistent wrote:
The biggest liar on Topix, Smart Liberal routinely posts things that he KNOWS to be lies.
Like the Nazis, his philosophy is to tell a lie enough times and hope that some of the people believe it.
We the people stand with you brother you are not alone,united we stand divide we fall. one for all and all for one!
Smart Liberal Lies Again

Minneapolis, MN

#21 May 16, 2013
Inconsistent wrote:
The biggest liar on Topix, Smart Liberal routinely posts things that he KNOWS to be lies.
Like the Nazis, his philosophy is to tell a lie enough times and hope that some of the people believe it.
Yet another in a long string of Smart Liberal lies.

The refinery shutdowns are routine and have absolutely nothing to do with "new EPA regulations".

SL has no conscience. The ends justifies the means to him. He completely fabricates stories like this all the time.

Smart Liberal - your Minnesota Nazi. I'll bet he has a whole closet full of brown shirts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fallen soldier’s mother: ‘Trump did disrespect ... 25 min Cat Fan 4
Black Eye For The FBI! 45 min The Elk Hunter 5
Shepard Smith 1 hr The Elk Hunter 1
Hillary is a Hot Mess 1 hr okimar 13
Where is Mandalay Bay Security Guard ? 1 hr LVPD is Incompetent 6
Renewable Energy Jobs up 16 Percent in Minnesota 4 hr cowboy chris 5
Recall Senator John McCain 5 hr Davycrockett 13

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages