Rybak, U.S. Mayors request middle-class tax fairness

Nov 15, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Insight News

Minneapolis Mayor R.T. Rybak will join a series of meetings at the White House and on Capitol Hill today with Vice President Joe Biden, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, House Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi and other congressional leaders to urge Congress to adopt a bipartisan, balanced approach to deficit reduction that avoids harmful ... (more)

Comments
1 - 20 of 26 Comments Last updated Nov 16, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Haven't been free since 1776”

Since: Nov 12

International Falls, MN

#1 Nov 15, 2012
Taxes on anyone are never fair, especially taxes that pay for the lifestyles of the left
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#2 Nov 15, 2012
Like capital gains "freebies" for Dip Mitt ???

“Haven't been free since 1776”

Since: Nov 12

International Falls, MN

#4 Nov 15, 2012
Racist Ron Paul wrote:
<quoted text>
You collect welfare. Why is that OK?
http://www.swifteconomics.com/wp-content/uplo...

welfare/warfare by executive order, isms

all wrong
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#5 Nov 15, 2012
Is he sitting down because he's old ??? LMAOROTFU~! Sure, he can take credit for predicting, funny he was elected to do more.
space ace

Minneapolis, MN

#6 Nov 15, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
Is he sitting down because he's old ??? LMAOROTFU~! Sure, he can take credit for predicting, funny he was elected to do more.
I cant here you over the crash of the two party dictatorship.

“Haven't been free since 1776”

Since: Nov 12

International Falls, MN

#7 Nov 15, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
Is he sitting down because he's old ??? LMAOROTFU~! Sure, he can take credit for predicting, funny he was elected to do more.
A government big enough to give you everything you want is also strong enough to take away everything you have
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#8 Nov 15, 2012
Dr Old ?? He already failed, give it UP ! You "can't"...It's a head problem...
space ace

Minneapolis, MN

#9 Nov 15, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
Dr Old ?? He already failed, give it UP ! You "can't"...It's a head problem...
His son rand paul is a whole new monster. You cant stop us now. We may not win the next election but by 2020 libertarianism will crush the new world order. FREE HUMANITY!!!!!!!

“The one and only Smart Liberal”

Since: Aug 12

Former MN Tax Payer

#10 Nov 15, 2012
You ever notice that the Left's solution is ALWAYS to raise revenue, and never to reduce spending?

(There is one area they are willing to reduce spending on though, it is national defense - but never any of the vote buying schemes.)
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#11 Nov 15, 2012
Yep, monster trash....

“Haven't been free since 1776”

Since: Nov 12

International Falls, MN

#12 Nov 15, 2012
space ace wrote:
<quoted text> His son rand paul is a whole new monster. You cant stop us now. We may not win the next election but by 2020 libertarianism will crush the new world order. FREE HUMANITY!!!!!!!
We must recommit to ideals of liberty

“Haven't been free since 1776”

Since: Nov 12

International Falls, MN

#13 Nov 15, 2012
Smart Liberal wrote:
You ever notice that the Left's solution is ALWAYS to raise revenue, and never to reduce spending?
(There is one area they are willing to reduce spending on though, it is national defense - but never any of the vote buying schemes.)
Yeah okay thanks, that is a given the left wants more and more, its' not as if the republicans want any real cuts though
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#14 Nov 15, 2012
Smart Liberal wrote:
You ever notice that the Left's solution is ALWAYS to raise revenue, and never to reduce spending?
(There is one area they are willing to reduce spending on though, it is national defense - but never any of the vote buying schemes.)
Let's reduce spending, starting with CEO pay.... How about capital gains tax cuts ??? Man, you're just protecting your own "entitlements"... LMAOROTFU~!

“The one and only Smart Liberal”

Since: Aug 12

Former MN Tax Payer

#15 Nov 15, 2012
1776 Defender wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah okay thanks, that is a given the left wants more and more, its' not as if the republicans want any real cuts though
Let's hope the Republicans get the message. There was a reason they won in 2010. The fiscal conservatism that carried them 2 years ago vanished this time around and they got beat.

Bring back the economic conservatives as candidates and they will win again.

“The one and only Smart Liberal”

Since: Aug 12

Former MN Tax Payer

#16 Nov 15, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>Let's reduce spending, starting with CEO pay.... How about capital gains tax cuts ??? Man, you're just protecting your own "entitlements"... LMAOROTFU~!
OK, the public CEO is Obama. Cut his pay to zero. I am good with that.

As for private companies, if you own stock in the company...you have a say. Otherwise, it is a freakin' private company. You have no say in what they pay anyone.

Is that a concept you do not understand?
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#17 Nov 15, 2012
LMAOROTFU~! Did they lose ??? Funny, a week ago, you predicted a win... So, how many lies are enough ?? LMAOROTFU~!
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#18 Nov 15, 2012
Smart Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's hope the Republicans get the message. There was a reason they won in 2010. The fiscal conservatism that carried them 2 years ago vanished this time around and they got beat.
Bring back the economic conservatives as candidates and they will win again.
THE MESSAGE, is quit pretending a senile old man base driving a Corvair "classic" HAS A CHANCE !!! LMAOROTFU~!2 Hertz, right ?? LMAOROFU~!2

“Haven't been free since 1776”

Since: Nov 12

International Falls, MN

#20 Nov 15, 2012
Smart Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's hope the Republicans get the message. There was a reason they won in 2010. The fiscal conservatism that carried them 2 years ago vanished this time around and they got beat.
Bring back the economic conservatives as candidates and they will win again.
How about a candidate who proposes getting rid of ALL REGULATIONS and letting the free markets function on their own
1776 Defucker

Minneapolis, MN

#22 Nov 15, 2012
Monopolies galore! Screw the little guy more!

“The one and only Smart Liberal”

Since: Aug 12

Former MN Tax Payer

#23 Nov 15, 2012
1776 Defender wrote:
<quoted text>
How about a candidate who proposes getting rid of ALL REGULATIONS and letting the free markets function on their own
I have always been a free market advocate.

There is no greater market regulator than the consumer. But that is a pipe dream and will never happen since the current regulators (the elected politicians) won't allow their power to be eroded.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 5 hr Brian_G 32,475
Henry Kissinger "assembly of a new world order" 8 hr Space ace 1
Obama: "no strategy" on Isis. 8 hr Space ace 3
Drop one word....add one word game 9 hr _Zoey_ 84
Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 13 hr Advertisment 26,226
Minneapolis: A Hotbed For Radical Islam 15 hr Einer Joe Hansen ... 63
Cambridge Mace's Lane Middle School Teacher on ... 15 hr cantmakeitup 17
•••
•••
Minneapolis Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Minneapolis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Minneapolis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Minneapolis
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••