Drunk Mexican Kills 5
CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

#1 Mar 31, 2013
Five members of a Southern California family were killed in southern Nevada when their van was rear-ended by an 18-year-old driver who was later arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence, authorities said.

The dead were among seven family members who were in the van, authorities said. The other two – the 40-year-old female driver and a 15-year-old boy – were hospitalized in critical condition.

Jean Soriano of California was booked into the Clark County Detention Center after he was treated and released at University Medical Center in Las Vegas, Nevada Highway Patrol Trooper Loy Hixson said
http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/03/31/five-...
Bushwhacked

Seattle, WA

#2 Mar 31, 2013
Looks like folks drink & drive... WOW !! News to you, huh ???
PHD2

Minneapolis, MN

#3 Mar 31, 2013
Ban assualt vans, 5 killed by DRUNK not a van.

Mass murder of 5 doesn't make the national news but killing of 3 with a gun is headlines.

Lamestream media is bad NEWS.
Bushwhacked

Seattle, WA

#4 Mar 31, 2013
Vans have another purpose and they don't kill every time they're used, as designed...Gotta be REALLY DUMB, to miss the difference !!! Oh right, you're really dumb...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Don Trump is a rapist 9 min private guy 20
Alan Greenspan - stop spending so much on enti... 27 min private guy 4
Third Term for Obama ? 29 min private guy 26
grossest thing ever 33 min private guy 11
I Banned Crassus Again 35 min private guy 5
Don't make me mad or I Delete you. 58 min FOVR 4
Brave Great White Hunter Mr Palmer 4 hr TOASTER 16
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages