Native Mob Gang Member Sentenced to Nine Years in Federal Priso...

Full story: Minneapolis.fbi.gov

A member of the Native Mob gang was sentenced today to 108 months in federal prison for conspiring to sell 77.3 grams of crack cocaine.

Comments (Page 24)

Showing posts 461 - 480 of484
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
OrNDN

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2012

What a bunch of losers! All you all are a bunch of ignorant fools. Grow up...get a job. Do something productive, or positive. NDN gang life is a bunch of baloney. Not to mention silly. the Mob is a disgrace to all NDN's everywhere. As are other so-called NDN gangs. What a bunch of sissies. Grow up.
Ha ha go to jail nobmobs

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2012

Minnesota indictment unlikely to dismantle American Indian gang
By Amy Forliti
Associated Press
Posted: 01/29/2012 12:01:00 AM CST

Members of the Native Mob gang have shot rivals in Minneapolis, sold drugs in Duluth, and thrown boiling water in a person's face in Crow Wing County. Authorities say they've also assaulted an informant on the White Earth Indian Reservation and shot up houses from Cass Lake to Mille Lacs.

Last week's federal indictment of 24 suspected Native Mob members will disrupt the activity of one of Minnesota's most violent gangs and could bring some communities a reprieve from violence, authorities said. But it likely won't dismantle the organization - which is highly structured, active in prison and wields power from the Twin Cities to American Indian reservations throughout Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota and Wisconsin.
miishaa kwaad

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2012

Judged:

rasta man u slob the mob dont even be in the proj boi get yo fact straight u internet gangsta
...and for orndn who are u to judge any body native mob is for its native there to protect our people we are there to bring back are warrior ways u are a disgarace u probaly dont know shit about your culture or how to speak your native language i see
spiratual leader daily on a
basis and he aaceppts me and the mob maybe not everythings but he doesnt turn his back on us we are still native
Rastaman

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2012

Judged:

miishaa kwaad wrote:
rasta man u slob the mob dont even be in the proj boi get yo fact straight u internet gangsta
...and for orndn who are u to judge any body native mob is for its native there to protect our people we are there to bring back are warrior ways u are a disgarace u probaly dont know shit about your culture or how to speak your native language i see
basis and he aaceppts me and the mob maybe not everythings but he doesnt turn his back on us we are still native
You are stupid.
Juan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2012

Natives are our brothers and sisters. They welcome us to this country.

We do the heavy lifting. Si.
AntiMelting

New Richmond, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2012

miishaa kwaad wrote:
Word.
KAREN MOUNTAIN

Appleton, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2012

native mob started in the early 90s i have known all of the members and it was suppose to be a branch off of vice lord but they said no. that would have been a native branch of vice lords. so they branched off and started the native mob. these are friends family members and young people they turn to each other as a way of support and criminal part . everyone is responsible for there actions and it isnt fair thaT PEOPLE FOR GETTING KILLED AND SCARED FOR THERE LIVES. I LOOK BACK TO THEM DAYS AND SEE MY YOUNG FRIENDS JUST WANTING TO FIT IN AND SURRIVE THE GANG WARS. THIS WAS THERE SOLUTION. IN SAD FOR THEASE PEOPLES FAMILY AND LOT OF MY DEAR FRIENDS TOUCHED BY THIS. I HOPE PEOPLE CAN MOVE ON AND LEARN TO GET ALONG AND KILLING NOT A OPTION.
SeattleSLEW

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2012

Judged:

KAREN MOUNTAIN wrote:
native mob started in the early 90s i have known all of the members and it was suppose to be a branch off of vice lord but they said no. that would have been a native branch of vice lords. so they branched off and started the native mob. these are friends family members and young people they turn to each other as a way of support and criminal part . everyone is responsible for there actions and it isnt fair thaT PEOPLE FOR GETTING KILLED AND SCARED FOR THERE LIVES. I LOOK BACK TO THEM DAYS AND SEE MY YOUNG FRIENDS JUST WANTING TO FIT IN AND SURRIVE THE GANG WARS. THIS WAS THERE SOLUTION. IN SAD FOR THEASE PEOPLES FAMILY AND LOT OF MY DEAR FRIENDS TOUCHED BY THIS. I HOPE PEOPLE CAN MOVE ON AND LEARN TO GET ALONG AND KILLING NOT A OPTION.
A better name would be ~ Native Dice Knobs.
Dck

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

Judged:

blood30 wrote:
F#&# native mob. Yall aint taking over shitt. Rolling 30z blood gang runs the Southside. Yall stay in your biatchass projects.
all y'all wolfing asss native mobs you bee the name homie mess with a real gang. 30z blood gang! Wimps!
SKOL Minnesota Vikings

Waseca, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

250,000 tax payer money out the door for keeping watch of Tyrone Jamaal.
Nick

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2012

Judged:

SKOL Minnesota Vikings wrote:
250,000 tax payer money out the door for keeping watch of Tyrone Jamaal.
All these idiots combined are not worth a dime.
plus 972

Gibsonton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2012

Support GOSH SHALOM and TIKKUN , oppose the Tony Dalsimer Goon Squads and the Raphan Mortgage Scamsters of Oceanside ........... Mark Potok and Dees ignore the JDL Militias and the Sayanim Paramilitary of AIPAC .......... FREE ANAT KAMM.
asin

Rochester, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2012

STR8 MOBN wrote:
i can't believe how many fake a** rez muthaf**kaz try to claim to be native mob! n/m is a city gang!! southside mpls representn! come up wit ur own $hit you rezzy muthaf**kaz! we been mobbn since 92! ya'll pu**yz tryn to use our name and take our fame! ya'll aint down here in the streets puttn in work! most of our soldiers are locked up and we lost a few brothaz ta build this name!!! the home boyz only go to ur wack a** rez'z to make money and f**k ur bitches! quit perpatraiting you fake a** muthaf**kaz! a real O.G. NATIVE MOBSTA!!!
Fam u need to slow your roll bro!!!Quit with this bullshit about mob brothers who don't live in South Minneapolis!!A lot of brothers become fam in prison...where they put in a lot of work for the fam!!Where were u when Gordon Reese was bombing with a bunch of mucks on the basketball court in the joint??? I know where I was right next to him swinging away...how about when Wambili was getting bumb rushed and bombed on in the joint as well?? Yep thats right not there..u claim u been since 92 u should know what's up then!! Those 2 brothers made it possible what we do!!!Mob till I die as well..but u need to realize some of the fam do there work inside...were lifers don't care and nobody has a lot to lose!!But the brothers who join the fam inside...still step up put the work in and take the chance there going to die...not from a gunshot...but from a shank or just a straight beating from a lifer!!So to all the fam u need to respect the brothers who join on the inside as well...they all but work in as you do!
Crazy Juan

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Juan wrote:
Natives are our brothers and sisters. They welcome us to this country.
We do the heavy lifting. Si.
Natives hate you guys, we hate all of you invaders.
jason

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Be it native mobb, IPO, RSS, NGB, NGC NP, NPK......ALL WE ALL CAN DO IS REP WHO WE ARE. AND IF WE GOTTA BE LOUD TO SHOW WE NEED HELP DEN WE GOTTA LEAVE THE REZ TO DO IT.... take da drama off the rez.. thats our fall back spot shit. thats all we got. cant be fuckin that up!!!! If u native and proud u dont need a labep to show who u are... ur surrounded by ur people that need u to live strong for not only for them but ur self. Clean that shit up we gettin SLOPPY!!!!
tre tre 33

Red Wing, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

mad love n respect to tha boyz!

HATERZ CANNN FALLL BACK !

SALUTE
tre tre 33

Red Wing, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

NATIVE MOBSTER wrote:
<quoted text>
and forreal!, you sound like you wanna get involved of suhm you shouldnt be f*ckin with,.... NATIVE MOB was never meant to be f*ckd around with! & if you wanna get involved! lets see what you got down on southside! i be down thurr waiting for my haters nd when dey show!,,, dey be running from us like they usually do!,.. its normal so come get checkd nd see what we about noisy dog!
we out here doe
kno datt
forum

Holbrook, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

what in the world are you people talking about?
forum

Holbrook, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

gangs will be gang?
mee 22

Federal Dam, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

and the 30s bloods ant shit yall only tuff wen theres a a lot of you gigs lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 461 - 480 of484
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

20 Users are viewing the Minneapolis Forum right now

Search the Minneapolis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The truth about arab aggression against israel 7 min John gotti 8
Obama seeks brisk passage of border children fu... 8 min Gen DeShawn Pedro Patton 2
Lebron james back in cleveland 10 min John gotti 11
What Is Causing the Kidney Stone Epidemic? 17 min cantmakeitup 5
Obama demands 3.7 billion dollars for border cr... 18 min LIbEralS 39
Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 30 min LMS 26,171
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 1 hr ritedownthemiddle 31,793
•••
•••
•••
•••

Minneapolis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••