Native Mob Gang Member Sentenced to N...

Native Mob Gang Member Sentenced to Nine Years in Federal Priso...

There are 487 comments on the Minneapolis.fbi.gov story from Aug 15, 2006, titled Native Mob Gang Member Sentenced to Nine Years in Federal Priso.... In it, Minneapolis.fbi.gov reports that:

A member of the Native Mob gang was sentenced today to 108 months in federal prison for conspiring to sell 77.3 grams of crack cocaine.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Minneapolis.fbi.gov.

Vato blanco

Minneapolis, MN

#510 Aug 3, 2011
NATIVEGANGSTER14-7 wrote:
NATIVE GANGTER IS ALL U NEED TO KNOW WE OUT HERE WAITING FOR U SLOBS TO ACT UP
Get a job nob.
NATIVE MOBSTER

Tenstrike, MN

#511 Aug 7, 2011
cHOpPA2Lis iN da 504 wrote:
gangs in minnesota? bwaAHAHahahAHAHah you weakazz little wannabes would be slaughtered in a real city like tha N.O. neworleans u herd, eat weak little chumps from minnesota for breakfast, u losers have no clue to shyyttt , go make more snowmen , what u losers do best
Awww poor guy? i feel sorry for you, juss hatin haha its just cute ,...
NATIVE MOBSTER

Tenstrike, MN

#512 Aug 7, 2011
Vato blanco wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a job nob.
awww you too, just hatin, just cute, you need a hug?,.. haha
NATIVE MOBSTER

Tenstrike, MN

#513 Aug 7, 2011
i feel bad for all the haters, its just cute when they hate,... all they need is a hug & to cry on my shoulder,...
NATIVE MOBSTER

Tenstrike, MN

#514 Aug 7, 2011
juss mad cuz we bad!
Native nob

Minneapolis, MN

#515 Aug 7, 2011
NATIVE MOBSTER wrote:
juss mad cuz we bad!
juss glad cuzz you sad
NATIVE MOBSTER

Tenstrike, MN

#516 Aug 9, 2011
cant diss,.. haha
NATIVE MOBSTER

Tenstrike, MN

#517 Aug 9, 2011
Native nob wrote:
<quoted text>
juss glad cuzz you sad
you cant diss on diz haha..
Native nob

Minneapolis, MN

#518 Aug 11, 2011
NATIVE MOBSTER wrote:
<quoted text>
you cant diss on diz haha..
Try this but don't read it until after the fire water wears off. You are living proof that Negros screwed buffaloes.
Native nob

Minneapolis, MN

#519 Aug 11, 2011
And check the mirror.
All your posting makes you read like a wigger.

You listen to Indian rap and wear your pants down around your knees like a prison b!tch too?
NATIVE MOBSTER

Tenstrike, MN

#520 Aug 11, 2011
Native nob wrote:
<quoted text>
Try this but don't read it until after the fire water wears off. You are living proof that Negros screwed buffaloes.
awww okayy, and what does this got to do with native mob?
you should go post about gay guys llike you man, straight up!
we out thurr fightin for a reason just because (we) be puttin
in work, its just buissness boi!
NATIVE MOBSTER

Tenstrike, MN

#521 Aug 11, 2011
Native nob wrote:
And check the mirror.
All your posting makes you read like a wigger.
You listen to Indian rap and wear your pants down around your knees like a prison b!tch too?
and forreal!, you sound like you wanna get involved of suhm you shouldnt be f*ckin with,.... NATIVE MOB was never meant to be f*ckd around with! & if you wanna get involved! lets see what you got down on southside! i be down thurr waiting for my haters nd when dey show!,,, dey be running from us like they usually do!,.. its normal so come get checkd nd see what we about noisy dog!

“El Kabong the Wingnuts!”

Since: Aug 11

Minneapolis, MN

#523 Aug 11, 2011
UNIONBREATHERNOT wrote:
<quoted text> I wish they would put a bounty on you pieces of $hit, that would be fun hunting you down, have a couple head mounts hanging on the wall, yep that would be fun. lol
Spoken like a true bigoted teabagger.
Native Knobjob

Minneapolis, MN

#525 Aug 12, 2011
NATIVE MOBSTER wrote:
<quoted text>
and forreal!, you sound like you wanna get involved of suhm you shouldnt be f*ckin with,.... NATIVE MOB was never meant to be f*ckd around with! & if you wanna get involved! lets see what you got down on southside! i be down thurr waiting for my haters nd when dey show!,,, dey be running from us like they usually do!,.. its normal so come get checkd nd see what we about noisy dog!
P!ss up a rope tough guy.
You are a poser.
Native Knobjob

Minneapolis, MN

#526 Aug 12, 2011
NATIVE MOBSTER wrote:
<quoted text>
>>noisy dog<< ?

I think you mean tasty dog.
WTF

Wanamingo, MN

#529 Oct 13, 2011
This talk on here is absolutely asinine!! You that claim to be mob and its all for the fam.... come on give me a break, you all are jacked in the f**king head!!! but hey if you want to kill each other off, fine by me just leave the rest of us normal... law abiding... hard working citizens the f**k out of it. eventually you will run out of backing and guess what... someone will take you out and the rest of our problems with your BS will be over!!!!!! Have fun!!
Trolls

Hugo, MN

#530 Oct 14, 2011
NATIVE MOBSTER wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you two should have a spelling contest. Then we will know once and for all, who is the baddest.
D1v3R Fon Du Lac niij

United States

#531 Nov 22, 2011
I'm down fo the comin together but that don't happen like that it's what fam you from or who u kno mobbin is tight when u young but shit ant gonna get u a crib or nothin less u sellin but where u start from u don't get paid fo fightin or shootin. Here me out Rez life
blood30

Saint Paul, MN

#534 Jan 25, 2012
F#&# native mob. Yall aint taking over shitt. Rolling 30z blood gang runs the Southside. Yall stay in your biatchass projects.
Rastaman

Saint Paul, MN

#535 Jan 26, 2012
blood30 wrote:
F#&# native mob. Yall aint taking over shitt. Rolling 30z blood gang runs the Southside. Yall stay in your biatchass projects.
Ook ook ook, ook ook a ook a ook ook!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 1 Injured In North Minneapolis Shooting 4 hr WASPaphobe 4
Sued in small claims court in different state 17 hr LIbEralS 2
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) Sep 27 FaIth Breeds Stup... 35,579
Statewide protective agency (Oct '15) Sep 26 Troy 34
News Fmr. Prior Lake Youth Pastor Charged With Havin... Sep 26 Paris Hilton 24
Sick hillary Sep 25 LIbEralS 11
News Ramsey County / Meth dealer's motives in sting ... (Aug '08) Sep 24 Lynnhollenbeck 13

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages