Native Mob Gang Member Sentenced to N...

Native Mob Gang Member Sentenced to Nine Years in Federal Priso...

There are 487 comments on the Minneapolis.fbi.gov story from Aug 15, 2006, titled Native Mob Gang Member Sentenced to Nine Years in Federal Priso.... In it, Minneapolis.fbi.gov reports that:

A member of the Native Mob gang was sentenced today to 108 months in federal prison for conspiring to sell 77.3 grams of crack cocaine.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Minneapolis.fbi.gov.

south-mpls612

Minnetonka, MN

#23 Mar 3, 2007
this is the way i live wrote:
Exactally you know whut im sayin dont teach our youth that sh*t geez but you should talk more to me i'd tell you my addy but i cant
well tell more your ideas or something
nate dogg

United States

#24 Mar 5, 2007
Amberosa wrote:
I grew up in south side MPlS and all i seen was the Native Mob gang taking over the place, all i got to say is it`s better than seeing the blacks taking over our country
right on it's time take the power back.
nicolas

Trois-rivières, Canada

#25 Mar 8, 2007
Hellrider wrote:
Every time they jail one, two more show up selling on the streets. Its time to legalize it. Then it can be TAXED and regulated.
..and will be all dizzy, zombie around the clock
nicolas

Trois-rivières, Canada

#26 Mar 8, 2007
south-mpls612

Minnetonka, MN

#27 Mar 19, 2007
nicolas wrote:
that's no way to live
APPLEBEE INC 07

Aitkin, MN

#28 Mar 20, 2007
Native mob was originally organized to help our people feel proud about thier heritage not to destroy each other over street corners. All these young people nowadays are taking the name and making it something negative. It was only to enlighten our people to stick together. Its about Ambition and Integrity to do right in your life.
DaRealWorld

Waukegan, IL

#29 Mar 20, 2007
Logic wrote:
is that 'native mob' something that does any good or justice for the natives- or does it help to keep natives on the rez and/or on welfare. hyping up any gang is not a wise choice- that goes for the gangs running this country, e.g. political and corporate powers.
You are right, look at "The Brownshirts", wasn't that Hitler's gang. Some people get into a group and say hey, "How can we help this City / country / world and others say hey What is in it for us." Then they start shooting people, politically exiling people, or genocide and then rationalize it later. The bigest pigs float to the top of some of these factions and that is what is scary about groups, gangs, police, governments, or any other eventually self serving organization. They shield themselves by saying that they are doing mankind good, like Jesse Jackson and the Sunshine group, but eventually are just shaking down companies in noncompliance with their racial makeup within their workforce for cash. Just another pimp of the system, once they get paid off, the bad publicity goes away and so does his coalition of falsley motivated people. If some of the people who are running the country now lived 500 years ago they'd be pirates, no doubt. By the way don't take the easy way out in replying to this blog, i'm the least prejudice person in the world. My friends are like Noah's Ark, which includes critter's like me onboard.
south-mpls612

Minnetonka, MN

#30 Mar 22, 2007
APPLEBEE INC 07 wrote:
Native mob was originally organized to help our people feel proud about thier heritage not to destroy each other over street corners. All these young people nowadays are taking the name and making it something negative. It was only to enlighten our people to stick together. Its about Ambition and Integrity to do right in your life.
I feel the same way as you do about the whole thing. i just wish that they can see what it's really doing to the community. it's like a minny war zone in the projects. where some single parents or two parents homes gots to raise their children at. I know as a single mom i really don't want my daughter know anything about that shit. All i want to do raise to be proud to be young native
south-mpls612

Minnetonka, MN

#32 Mar 23, 2007
Inquirer wrote:
Who is letting the off the reservations? I thought that was the purpose of putting them there in the first place?
who the hell are you to say that f***** thing! you don't know a damn thing i bit you are in the nice suburb and try to be better nut you are not but a B****
MY MIND

Northome, MN

#33 Mar 26, 2007
YOU KNOW FOR A FACT RIGHT NOW HE'S REGRATING IT SO BAD, BUT THATS THE ONLY WAY SOME PEOPLE KNOW HOW TO LIVE, BLACK WHITE BROWN PEOPLE LIKE ONLY WANT TO MAKE A LIVING SO WHAT DO THEY DO SELL DRUGS TO PEOPLE WHO ARE ADDICTED TO THEM, SO HE WAS ONLY CONTRIBUTING TO WHAT HE KNOWS WONT EVER QUIT, EVERY ONE CAN SAY " WORLD PEACE AND WHY WONT WE COME TOGETHER" PEOPLE SHOULD OF THOUGHT ABOUT THAT YEARS AND YEARS AGO, AND RIGHT NOW THE WORLDS JUST GETTING WORSE AND IT WILL CONTINUE TO NO MATTER WHAT, THIS IS JUST ONE STORY ABOUT THOUSANDS OF OTHERS WHO MAKE WRONG DISCISIONS PEOPLES LIFES ARE RUINT AND SOME ARE CUT SHORT BECAUE OF THIS, WHAT IS TO BE DONE, START FROM THE BEGINNING, YOUR KIDS, YOUR FAMILY FRIENDS START A THING IN THE COMMUNIOTY YOU LIVE IN MAKE YOUR WORLD SAFE CAUSE YOU SURE CAN SAVE THE WHOLE WORLD, ITS SAD TO HEAR ANOTHER NATIVE AMERICAN IS BEHIND BARS, IF YOU SIT HERE AND COMMIT ON THIS YOU OBVIOUSLY WANT TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE,SO INSTEAD OF POSTING COMMENTS BRING YOUR THOUGHTS TO PEOPLE WHO CAN HELP MAKE A DIFFERENCE, AS FOR ME IM STILL TRYING TO MAKE A LIVING MY SELF, ITS HARD TO NOT FALL IN BAD SITUATIONS LIKE THAT WHEN YOUR IN POVERTY... AYE DONT HATE ON ME REMEMBER ITS MY THOUGHTS NOT YOURS
MY MIND

Northome, MN

#34 Mar 26, 2007
YOU HATERS NEED TO RECOGNIZES, YOUR JUST THROWING WOOD IN THE FIRE, YOUR ANGER JUST FUELS MANY THINGS TO TRIGGER AND LOOK HOW YOUR ENVIROMENT SEE'S YOU AS RACIEST, ANGRY, SAD AND EVERYTHING ABOVE, YOU NEED TO QUIT TRYING TO MAKE EVERY ONE FEEL LIKE YOU, JUST CAUSE YOUR NOT HAPPY WITH YOUR SELF...
MY MIND

Northome, MN

#35 Mar 26, 2007
OH YEAH IT AINT ABOUT THE GANG ITS ABOUT THE PERSON, NOT ALL NATIVE MOB MEMBERS ARE SELL DRUGS
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Northome, MN

#36 Mar 26, 2007
AYE NOT ALL GANGS ARE BAD LOOK AT THE GIRL SCOUTS, THERE GOOD PEOPLE.
Two Wolves

Minot, ND

#38 Mar 26, 2007
Two Wolves

One evening an wise old American Indian man told his grandson about a debate that goes on
inside people. He said, "My son, the battle is between 2 "wolves" inside us all...

One is Evil; It is anger, envy, jealousy,sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance,self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, and ego.

The other is Good; It is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion and faith."

The grandson thought about it for a minute and then asked his grandfather:
"Which wolf wins?"

The wise old American Indian man simply replied, "The one you feed the most"
218niij

Moorhead, MN

#40 Mar 28, 2007
Inquirer wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah baby, I know A LOT! Like the fact that the uneducated drunken injuns need to be controlled and confined. They are a drain on society.
how dare you ever say that about my people!!!!!!! dont you ever disrespect us EVER!!!! Europeans gave us that fire water and it got passed down through all the depression dont blame it on us !!!! YOU CANNOT SAY YOU HAVE NEVER GOT DRUNK I SEE DRUNK CRAZY ASS WHITE BOYS ALL THE TIME DONT DISRSPECT ME EVER YOU IGNORANT UGH I DONT EVEN WANNA WASTE MY TIME ON SOMEONE LIKE YOU!!!!!!! YOU ARE DISGUST ME SICK MAN SICK THE WAY YOU THINK!!!!! DONT LABLE NE ONE EVER!!!!! YOU ARE LOWEST PEICE OF SCUM AT THIS POINT!!!!
south-mpls612

Minnetonka, MN

#41 Mar 29, 2007
218niij wrote:
<quoted text>how dare you ever say that about my people!!!!!!! dont you ever disrespect us EVER!!!! Europeans gave us that fire water and it got passed down through all the depression dont blame it on us !!!! YOU CANNOT SAY YOU HAVE NEVER GOT DRUNK I SEE DRUNK CRAZY ASS WHITE BOYS ALL THE TIME DONT DISRSPECT ME EVER YOU IGNORANT UGH I DONT EVEN WANNA WASTE MY TIME ON SOMEONE LIKE YOU!!!!!!! YOU ARE DISGUST ME SICK MAN SICK THE WAY YOU THINK!!!!! DONT LABLE NE ONE EVER!!!!! YOU ARE LOWEST PEICE OF SCUM AT THIS POINT!!!!
I seen what the person posted and tell a lot about the one who wrote that bullsh*t about our native people. people don't understand the lives which some as chosen it may not be the best but not all native people are like that. Like me i am a single native mother and i strive to be the best and i am getting a education to. So don't let that one person get you down. that person must be a very unhappy person with him or herslf.
south-mpls612

Minnetonka, MN

#42 Mar 29, 2007
Inquirer wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah baby, I know A LOT! Like the fact that the uneducated drunken injuns need to be controlled and confined. They are a drain on society.
you got a lot of nerve to say such a thing. what are you bringing to the community instead of your negative comments. i don't see you trying to help the community instead you are trying to bring it down with your lame A** thoughts
r buffalohead

Colony, OK

#43 Mar 30, 2007
native love came from little earth progects from what i remember, i ran along with a lot of the real from when the streets bled red with lords.2556
r buffalohead

Colony, OK

#44 Mar 30, 2007
i came from the first generation when it became street bound from what i know little earth bred young natives just remember those who died from the hands of another native and those who know me im still alive
Logic

Stillwater, MN

#45 Apr 1, 2007
Inquirer wrote:
<quoted text>
and it's people like you that antagonize people like me into the consideration of joining the native mob just to take you out!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 18 min Into The Night 36,587
What is your opinion on Greta Van Sustern and h... 1 hr Space ace 3
How many of us since the Pioneer Press days sti... 4 hr DSM Local 11
Dont watch the oscars 6 hr Space ace 21
It started praying 6 hr Space ace 3
Keith ellison communist scum qualifications 8 hr Space ace 8
What does " bigly" mean 11 hr LIbEralS 11

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages