Native Mob Gang Member Sentenced to Nine Years in Federal Priso...

Full story: Minneapolis.fbi.gov

A member of the Native Mob gang was sentenced today to 108 months in federal prison for conspiring to sell 77.3 grams of crack cocaine.
Comments
1 - 20 of 484 Comments Last updated Feb 18, 2014
First Prev
of 25
Next Last
ConFuSEd

Fargo, ND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2006

Judged:

soooooo...whats the point..........people do it for a living okay...........not everybody gets excepted
High on LIFE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2006

Judged:

ConFuSEd wrote:
soooooo...whats the point..........people do it for a living okay..........not everybody gets excepted
It's your choice how you are accepted(by the way its spelled ACCEPTED). You choose to rot your body and make your self stupid by taking drugs...thats how you will be thought of. You choose to sell drugs to our kids, mothers, fathers, brothers, sisters, friends; you will be hated and punished severely. So quit your 'poor me' act.
Hellrider

New Ulm, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2006

Judged:

Every time they jail one, two more show up selling on the streets. Its time to legalize it. Then it can be TAXED and regulated.
Naytahwaush Native

Fargo, ND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2006

Judged:

High on LIFE wrote:
<quoted text>
It's your choice how you are accepted(by the way its spelled ACCEPTED). You choose to rot your body and make your self stupid by taking drugs...thats how you will be thought of. You choose to sell drugs to our kids, mothers, fathers, brothers, sisters, friends; you will be hated and punished severely. So quit your 'poor me' act.
well i aint sayin it for me....just people i know..... like i said not everybody is ACCEPTED by society... such as little towns and stuff.... you know whut i mean......and uhh welll your kids, mothers, fathers and so on shouldnt be taking them in the first place so there looked at the same way you know what im saying........but thank you for the reply i like that.......but just dont get to sure of yourself..........
Naytahwaush Native

Fargo, ND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2006

Judged:

Hellrider wrote:
Every time they jail one, two more show up selling on the streets. Its time to legalize it. Then it can be TAXED and regulated.
RIGHT RIGHT......
Sober

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2006

Judged:

Drugs and booze kill the spark of life that is in you. They screw with your thinking, and make you do stupid things, and distance yourself from the ones that love you. I have been as low as you can go with drugs{won't list} and booze, took many years, and tears, to get straight. I live a life that I would not of thought possible back then, but it was hard work, and still hard not to have a drink, or something else to forget. As far as crack, it is almost imposible to quit. To want to illegalize it, is insane. I think alot find it easier for the rest of the world to be lowered to their life style, then to be responsible, and live the type of life they make so much fun of. Been there, done that, ain't never going back again. At least with the lords help, not today.
Logic

Stillwater, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2006

Judged:

sorry to hear about your bad past there sober, sounds like a good thing you are, sober. poor people sell drugs, not rich people, rich people do drugs and don't go to jail at that length for doing them, rich people also make up our capitalist, heirarchy society that put dealers in jail for selling them the drug. where do you place the blame?
Sober

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2006

Judged:

Logic wrote:
sorry to hear about your bad past there sober, sounds like a good thing you are, sober. poor people sell drugs, not rich people, rich people do drugs and don't go to jail at that length for doing them, rich people also make up our capitalist, heirarchy society that put dealers in jail for selling them the drug. where do you place the blame?
Don't feel sorry for my past, it brought me to the present, and my future. I blame those who sell, those who use, and those to try to convince others to use. I speak of the damage that drugs do, not the legal system, or reasons that people justify using them. I still believe the most destructive drug is booze. You can get it anywhere, and is legal. I know it will never be illegal, but to think making meth, and other drugs legal will solve something is foolish. I hope anyone who is sick and tired, of being sick and tired, from drugs and drink, seek help.I would of been in jail, or dead, 18 years ago if I had'nt.
Logic

Stillwater, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2006

Judged:

drug dealers sell drugs to drug users who want drugs. drug dealers go to jail for 9 yrs for essentially tax evasion. now if a drug dealer was required to pay taxes- then they would upcharge that amount to the user. so- isn't the tax evasion the user/users responsibility also? i mean the user knows that it is illegal- but they get away with it.......
Ahmad Hasan Aziiz

Mankato, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2006

Judged:

they need to legalize heroine, cocaine, weed, ecstasy and lower the age to use them and lower the age to use ciggerates and advertise more drugs, stop researching cure for diseases and stop trying to research a cure for aids.

because world population right now is 6.5 billion and the earth can only support 1.8 billion total because we are using more fossil fuel than we can use, within the next 60 years or so, the population maybe double to 12 billion which is a huge problem because we will lack resources.

we need to legalize all the drugs and everything so that the dumb people who wants to take drugs and die first then let them die first because their stupid and then start researching cures for aids and stuff again when we hit around 1.4 billion population.

also another plan is genocide, we can wipe out useless countries like mexico and the middle easterns because their just plain useless benefiting nothing to our world.
to eric phillips

Michigan City, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2007

Judged:

i lost my boyfriend...of 5 and a half years to meth and crack cocaine..i caught his cheating ass in hastings inn motel smoking meth and crack with a 22 year old crack whore,,,i wish him and her all the best.....thats what drugs can do to a relationship
Aaron LaFountaine

Bismarck, ND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2007

Judged:

The Native Mob is world wide now, you know what hell all this gang stuff all the native should just say hell and join together and come back get recanized. Show that we are some one that we can make it and not live off food staps or off the rez.
Aaron LaFountaine

Bismarck, ND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2007

Judged:

Native mob is one of the biggest gangs in south Minneapolis, I know I lived there for most of my life . I was talking to my older brother that is in the native mob and we hear a gun shot and another one and another one we looked to how got shot and it was my bros homie just because he through up native mob the boy got shot. so if you are native mob watch out for them killas.
track dog

Bismarck, ND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2007

Judged:

Natives are the best so hell the rest and we do it the best in bed
218niij

Fargo, ND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2007

Judged:

track dog wrote:
Natives are the best so hell the rest and we do it the best in bed
HAHAHAHAH okay good one.......
218niij

Fargo, ND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2007

Judged:

Aaron LaFountaine wrote:
The Native Mob is world wide now, you know what hell all this gang stuff all the native should just say hell and join together and come back get recanized. Show that we are some one that we can make it and not live off food staps or off the rez.
dude thats whut im talking bout for real dont fight each other for real all us together like way back when we stuck together.....but now all this gang shit we should get it together but i shouldnt say ne thing i might get beat up
218niij

Fargo, ND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2007

Judged:

Haw haw ly wrote:
<quoted text>Don't even listen to this jack ass he goes around spell checking people..makes him feel powerful. As you have noticed he brings nothing to the table. Just a bunch of bull sh..
Thank you
Logic

Stillwater, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2007

Judged:

is that 'native mob' something that does any good or justice for the natives- or does it help to keep natives on the rez and/or on welfare. hyping up any gang is not a wise choice- that goes for the gangs running this country, e.g. political and corporate powers.
south-mpls612

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2007

Judged:

I think as native people we should stick to together as one but not as gang or a organization. Instead of selling drugs to our next generation we should impower the education of learning.
this is the way i live

Moorhead, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2007

Judged:

Exactally you know whut im sayin dont teach our youth that sh*t geez but you should talk more to me i'd tell you my addy but i cant

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 25
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Minneapolis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Minneapolis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Minneapolis