Vet scandal threatens obama

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Space ace

Maple Grove, MN

#1 May 20, 2014
Can we impeach this communist already? Wouldn't be suprised if this low life somehow orchestrated this whole thing. He needs to be removed from office!
I doubt it

Saint Paul, MN

#2 May 21, 2014
He doesn't seem to be affected by any problems that hurt working class America. There is always some excuse or lie.
How about this. For the first time in my life I'm not proud of our Government. Seems to me I heard a statement just a little different than this in 2008.
Beth

Minneapolis, MN

#3 May 21, 2014
From CNN:

In 2007, Obama, then a senator from Illinois, vowed to tackle the issue of insufficient care for veterans at a campaign event during his first run for the presidency.

"When a veteran is denied care, we are all dishonored," Obama said in the August 2007 speech, adding: "It's not enough to lay a wreath on Memorial Day, or to pay tribute to our veterans in speeches."

Obama is no follow through president.
Beth

Minneapolis, MN

#4 May 21, 2014
IF one of Obama's buddies was arrested in Philly, he has a beer summit with the COP and his buddy.

If 40+ Vets die in Phoenix Obama waits weeks to comment.

Does he do his job???
Beth

Minneapolis, MN

#5 May 21, 2014
Maybe IF the Vets could be his SON he would be interested??

Is he a racist?
Whistle Blowers Look Out

Saint Paul, MN

#6 May 22, 2014
The people who actually reported this are the ones that will probably be threatened. Retaliation is ramped when honest workers report. That is why most shut their mouth. We all know who should have been fired immediately and that isn't happening.
Beth

Minneapolis, MN

#7 May 22, 2014
Whistle Blowers Look Out wrote:
The people who actually reported this are the ones that will probably be threatened. Retaliation is ramped when honest workers report. That is why most shut their mouth. We all know who should have been fired immediately and that isn't happening.
Correct!

To do this right would be to ax (no not ask) anyone who demotes, reassigns, fires a whistle blower. Whistle blowers is a lonely job, even thou you know you are right you WILL take a hit, you won't be rewarded. In fact there will be some awhole who blames YOU!!
LIbEralS

Minneapolis, MN

#8 May 22, 2014
Vet scandal threatens obama and, even though he just found out about it, he is mad as heII.

Even the NYT thinks Mr. President is s slacker:

Troubles With Veterans’ Health Care

“President Obama expressed outrage on Wednesday at recent charges of wrongdoing in the Department of Veterans Affairs’ health care system,” the Times editorial said Thursday.

“But expressing outrage is hardly enough for a president who, as a candidate in 2008, criticized the agency and vowed to improve care and address backlogs,” the Times said.“It is past time for a more visible personal commitment to right these wrongs as well as strong White House support for legislation that would make it possible for top agency officials to fire those responsible for wrongdoing.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/05/22/opinion/tro...
Poll Please

Saint Paul, MN

#9 May 22, 2014
How about a poll on who & how many Politicians actively served in the Military. Presidents, Governors, Congress, Mayors, for a start. Maybe Fox can do one, they are in town from what I read.
LIbEralS

Minneapolis, MN

#10 May 22, 2014
Uwe Reinhardt, Princeton Professor of Economics wrote in 2012 on The New York Times website,

“So far I have not received a satisfactory answer from detractors of “socialized medicine” to my question of why we have the V.A. health system when socialized medicine putatively is so evil.”

The VA is a model for the ACA.
Beth

Minneapolis, MN

#11 May 22, 2014
Poll Please wrote:
How about a poll on who & how many Politicians actively served in the Military. Presidents, Governors, Congress, Mayors, for a start. Maybe Fox can do one, they are in town from what I read.
Wonder IF military officers are suited to lead VA Healthcare? Military officers are trained and experienced at directing troops to attack the enemy. Officers might be the first to "cook books" in order to win the battle. Difficult to know who the best VA leadership would be, it's clear a blond bimbo owner of an expensive sports car fails. Hope she was compensated at the same rate as her male peers.
Vietnam Vet

Las Vegas, NV

#12 May 23, 2014
LIbEralS wrote:
Vet scandal threatens obama and, even though he just found out about it, he is mad as heII.
Even the NYT thinks Mr. President is s slacker:
Troubles With Veterans’ Health Care
“President Obama expressed outrage on Wednesday at recent charges of wrongdoing in the Department of Veterans Affairs’ health care system,” the Times editorial said Thursday.
“But expressing outrage is hardly enough for a president who, as a candidate in 2008, criticized the agency and vowed to improve care and address backlogs,” the Times said.“It is past time for a more visible personal commitment to right these wrongs as well as strong White House support for legislation that would make it possible for top agency officials to fire those responsible for wrongdoing.”
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/05/22/opinion/tro...
I am really surprised that the NYT would come down so hard on BO regarding this issue, since it is estimated that three fourths of the editorial staff of the NYT are homosexual, and BO has been the champion of the homosexual cause.
Motor City CarJacker

Green Bay, WI

#13 May 23, 2014
Vietnam Vet wrote:
<quoted text>
I am really surprised that the NYT would come down so hard on BO regarding this issue, since it is estimated that three fourths of the editorial staff of the NYT are homosexual, and BO has been the champion of the homosexual cause.
Obumma gets a pass for being Affie.
Capt Crunch

Surprise, AZ

#14 May 23, 2014
But Omugabe says he is mad as hell. That means he will probably go to a fund raiser to cool off. Or maybe a months vacation in Africa where he will lead a hunt for the girls who were kidnapped by the muslim pigs.
Hike

Green Bay, WI

#15 May 23, 2014
Capt Crunch wrote:
But Omugabe says he is mad as hell. That means he will probably go to a fund raiser to cool off. Or maybe a months vacation in Africa where he will lead a hunt for the girls who were kidnapped by the muslim pigs.
I think Obumaluma should bring the NBA back to the homeland. Everyone knows that playing with some type of ball keeps these people busy. That way they can stay out of the jungle and out of trouble.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#16 May 24, 2014
One thing that you Obama hater's can't change and that's history,it was President Obama are Commander N Chief who got us out of a unnecessary war for profit,and is currently bring home our hero's from another war,also he killed Bin Laden.
Hail to the Chief.
Capt Crunch

Surprise, AZ

#19 May 24, 2014
Francine wrote:
<quoted text>
Talking about a hellhole brings Surprise Az. to mind. Hey Crunchy i accidentally stepped on a snail today and crunch i thought of.........
Was it one of your dates?
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#20 May 24, 2014
Capt Crunch wrote:
<quoted text>
Omugabe does nothing, he delegates and then goes into hiding. His policy of leading from behind simply meane that he is using his axxhole to think with.
Commander's N Chiefs are elected to delegate you fool,in Addition he can spell,you cock roach.
Capt Crunch

Surprise, AZ

#22 May 25, 2014
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
Commander's N Chiefs are elected to delegate you fool,in Addition he can spell,you cock roach.
Of course they are, but not to go into hiding until "they learned in the news" that they have screwed up again,as this clown does.
Beth

Minneapolis, MN

#26 May 28, 2014
Hike wrote:
<quoted text>I think Obumaluma should bring the NBA back to the homeland. Everyone knows that playing with some type of ball keeps these people busy. That way they can stay out of the jungle and out of trouble.
Sounds like a good idea. Send our troops to black nations to build basketball courts. Of course the standout players can come to the USA and play NBA. Export basketballs from China to Africa then import NBA players into the USA. Just like hockey players from Russia.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 5 hr B As In B S As In S 36,584
Dont watch the oscars 7 hr Waikiki ripoff 4
Liberals sinking further into insanity 19 hr LIbErals 23
What does " bigly" mean Sat Co-pilot 9
President orange caveman Sat Co-pilot 5
Little boy blue nowhere to be found Sat Space ace 1
Keith ellison communist scum qualifications Sat Space ace 1

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages